Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76601 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:34:01 PM

OP POST FROM DEV

I am JJ. 34, father and husband. That's all I can reveal about my identity.

The current website is temporary. Will post bounties in BTC to get a better one in the near future!

AVOID panicking if you don't see me online. I have a life as well.
Also, you're going to see a lot of FUD. Stay calm and grab popcorn.

~HFC~

No, it's been a whole 48 hours since anyone saw the dev who has, so far, delivered. Time to sell your coins at less than half what you paid for them - that's how you make money......  Roll Eyes

Haha yes....I mean if you think psychology way, if he is not coming back why should he post that in the 1st place. Make no sense, a scammer is gone and still want to calm their investors  Smiley
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:26:26 PM

Haha yes....I mean if you think psychology way, if he is not coming back why should he post that in the 1st place. Make no sense, a scammer is gone and still want to calm their investors  Smiley

To have some time without panic to dump his bag?

I wanted to buy because of low price, but something fishy's here (maybe).

No buy support at so low price.

I don't know if something's smell bad here, but atm it's too risky to buy, so i'll now just watch this one.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

looks for scam, be especially careful...

POD necessary to verify the programmer's skills, otherwise another shit coin with lying nitwit dev on board.

A nitwit with 50 BTC of our money in his wallet.  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:13:00 PM

looks for scam, be especially careful...

POD necessary to verify the programmer's skills, otherwise another shit coin with lying nitwit dev on board.

A nitwit with 50 BTC of our money in his wallet.  Cheesy

If it is as you say, in my house disappoint a handful of people Sad
But I still have hope...
3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:29:19 PM

I still have some pretty good buy orders out there if people want to continue to sell.  If it goes just a little lower then I will have some more out there.  The people in here talking fud are probably the ones buying all that you sell.  I don't play that way though.  I am not going to talk bad about a coin that I think is about to boom just to try to hurt people so that they will sell.  I just tell it like I see it.  Learn the game people.  Don't spend what you aren't prepared to lose and LEARN!!!!  Watch the markets.  They look strange for a reason.

Ehhhh, just my opinion though.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

I still have some pretty good buy orders out there if people want to continue to sell.  If it goes just a little lower then I will have some more out there.  The people in here talking fud are probably the ones buying all that you sell.  I don't play that way though.  I am not going to talk bad about a coin that I think is about to boom just to try to hurt people so that they will sell.  I just tell it like I see it.  Learn the game people.  Don't spend what you aren't prepared to lose and LEARN!!!!  Watch the markets.  They look strange for a reason.

A great truth
euro1703

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:36:02 PM

I still have some pretty good buy orders out there if people want to continue to sell.  If it goes just a little lower then I will have some more out there.  The people in here talking fud are probably the ones buying all that you sell.  I don't play that way though.  I am not going to talk bad about a coin that I think is about to boom just to try to hurt people so that they will sell.  I just tell it like I see it.  Learn the game people.  Don't spend what you aren't prepared to lose and LEARN!!!!  Watch the markets.  They look strange for a reason.

A great truth

cunt, a coin is rather deceptive
3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:48:30 PM

Your first word shows your intelligence.  Yes most coins are rather deceptive.  I am not POSITIVE that this coin will do anything.  I do the same thing with all coins I mess with.  I do not impulse sell.  I watch for a while.  Look at ccex.  A bunch of kids in the buy column trying to get lucky and make a lot.  Bittrex is and has always been the manipulation exch.  Whales all over there.  I could be totally wrong but just watch.

Just my opinion though.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:11:15 PM

Follow the pattern guys. This is how it goes down every time.

All the dev had to do is make that post. Say he going to be gone for minute and BOOM price crashes. Smart people buy, And Sell when it goes back up when he comes back, promises kept, price goes up.

My only mistake is not knowing it would go down this far. I guess it's not a mistake cause I don't have a crystal ball, but I could have waited a little longer to buy a little cheaper.

Is this not how it goes every time?  Then once price is at 2500, all of the dumb asses who sold now will re buy and believe the hype that it's not going to stop till it hits 5000 and lose again when it corrects back down to 2000.

Cant say these numbers are perfect, but this is the basic rundown of how it happens EVERYTIME. More free advice people. All you got to do is read my posts and watch the prices. Then contact me when you want to get more detailed info and become one of my clients.

The posts are there to read. Watch each one. I'll be wrong on a few, but my past posts and wins are all the advertising I need. Seriously, read them, then watch what the coins do. Make your self some money.

Glad I could help. lol  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:07:55 PM

All the dev had to do is make that post. Say he going to be gone for minute and BOOM price crashes. Smart people buy, And Sell when it goes back up when he comes back, promises kept, price goes up.

My only mistake is not knowing it would go down this far. I guess it's not a mistake cause I don't have a crystal ball, but I could have waited a little longer to buy a little cheaper.

Is this not how it goes every time?  Then once price is at 2500, all of the dumb asses who sold now will re buy and believe the hype that it's not going to stop till it hits 5000 and lose again when it corrects back down to 2000.

Cant say these numbers are perfect, but this is the basic rundown of how it happens EVERYTIME. More free advice people. All you got to do is read my posts and watch the prices. Then contact me when you want to get more detailed info and become one of my clients.

The posts are there to read. Watch each one. I'll be wrong on a few, but my past posts and wins are all the advertising I need. Seriously, read them, then watch what the coins do. Make your self some money.

Or lose some money.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

Is this not how it goes every time?  Then once price is at 2500, all of the dumb asses who sold now will re buy and believe the hype that it's not going to stop till it hits 5000 and lose again when it corrects back down to 2000.

Glad I could help. lol  Cheesy

Or lose some money.

You may lose on a few, but overall you will win. At least that's the way it's been going.  Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
konadave2004

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:59:47 PM

Or lose some money.

I have been watching and they are pretty good.  The reason there aren't more coins to sell is people like me are not selling but are running the POS like crazy which, BTW, works just fine.
konadave2004

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:06:03 PM

Can we add staking please?

I've been staking for days.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

Why are you so stressed? This is weekend. Normal people don't have time for crypto.
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:16:44 PM

i think the 34-year-old-owning-wife-dev is considering to leave this coin, he is probabely lurking on this thread from his own real old acount, not BitMoCoin, he is probalby taking part in this silly coversation pretending to be one of us - average investor Smiley he know what is gonna happen - if he deliver Electrum (anything it may be, useful or not - it's not the point) it will rise after announcement, lets say 50-100% for sure, so it's better for him to keep the coin price as cheap as can... as it could be for a while... let's say... 300... 200 sat? What is the lowest price for "maybe" abbadoned coin of sigle 34-year-old-owning-wife-dev of 4M coin? or maybe 200 sats is still to high for you?
Lets gamble guys!
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:30:27 PM

675 bid 720 ask @bitrex
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:57:54 PM

i think the 34-year-old-owning-wife-dev is considering to leave this coin, he is probabely lurking on this thread from his own real old acount, not BitMoCoin, he is probalby taking part in this silly coversation pretending to be one of us - average investor Smiley he know what is gonna happen - if he deliver Electrum (anything it may be, useful or not - it's not the point) it will rise after announcement, lets say 50-100% for sure, so it's better for him to keep the coin price as cheap as can... as it could be for a while... let's say... 300... 200 sat? What is the lowest price for "maybe" abbadoned coin of sigle 34-year-old-owning-wife-dev of 4M coin? or maybe 200 sats is still to high for you?
Lets gamble guys!

haha I am relieved I am not the only 34 year old here.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

wp335860643

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:29:16 AM

人了    吃月饼去了?
wp335860643

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:43:59 AM

跑路货   你的开发呢?怎么几天也不上线? Angry
wp335860643

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:22:12 AM

作者  我操你奶奶的  跑路了,你麻痹啊   出门车撞死
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: