Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76593 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:21:54 PM

Hi,

I dont know if this gonna work but we can try atleast.

The dev IRC was ~root@178.62.62.79 and was behind a proxy

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/178.62.62.79

https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms/

from the site:

In other words,
Just be smart about how you use our services. If you are breaking laws, being obscene, or abusing our infrastructure – we have the right to stop you from doing these things. You must also notify DigitalOcean prior to registering multiple accounts with the same billing address; we’ve seen abuse too many times, and this shouldn’t be all that difficult on your end. You’re also responsible for the acts of others utilizing your access to the Services, as we have no way of distinguishing your actions from the actions of your sub-users. If you’ve seen Judge Judy, you know if your dog bites someone, you’re still on the hook. Be careful who you give your information to – it’s to protect both us and you!

Ok, lets all report abuse with IP: 178.62.62.79 on www.digitalocean.com/company/contact/

Point out he scammed $25.000 and there might be someone dead because of suicide. Even if someone suicide we never gonna know because we all behind a nickname and dont know each other. Sorry, this sounds harsh but in real life people do suicides because of money. Let digitalocean knows you will report this to the local police and if they dont release any info out from the scammer you will bring them to court

Lets see what for replies we get back, thank you

minlihua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:24:46 PM

dev ran away?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                               
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:26:41 PM

dev ran away?

he might come back aftter reading the above
Asura

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:44:50 PM

Hi,

from the site:

In other words,
Just be smart about how you use our services. If you are breaking laws, being obscene, or abusing our infrastructure – we have the right to stop you from doing these things. You must also notify DigitalOcean prior to registering multiple accounts with the same billing address; we’ve seen abuse too many times, and this shouldn’t be all that difficult on your end. You’re also responsible for the acts of others utilizing your access to the Services, as we have no way of distinguishing your actions from the actions of your sub-users. If you’ve seen Judge Judy, you know if your dog bites someone, you’re still on the hook. Be careful who you give your information to – it’s to protect both us and you!

Ok, lets all report abuse with IP: 178.62.62.79 on www.digitalocean.com/company/contact/

Point out he scammed $25.000 and there might be someone dead because of suicide. Even if someone suicide we never gonna know because we all behind a nickname and dont know each other. Sorry, this sounds harsh but in real life people do suicides because of money. Let digitalocean knows you will report this to the local police and if they dont release any info out from the scammer you will bring them to court

Law Breaking: He did nothing "illegal".
Obscene: Nothing even close.
Abuse: He didn't create a botnet, send out spam, etc. He simply used it on IRC.

So, without him actually breaking a law, and since he provided what he said he would, they wouldn't give out a single piece of information on the dick. In fact, if they did, they'd be liable.

How do I know? This is like the 10th time someone has used a proxy on Digital Ocean or similar that has walked away clean. the host can't risk anything, and the police won't do anything because we don't know his exact country, name, or anything else. We got scammed, they won't care.

Just let the thread die, or you keep letting him win by reviving this shit. We all got fucked, get over it and continue on.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:51:54 PM

Hi,

from the site:

In other words,

So, without him actually breaking a law, and since he provided what he said he would, they wouldn't give out a single piece of information on the dick. In fact, if they did, they'd be liable.

How do I know? This is like the 10th time someone has used a proxy on Digital Ocean or similar that has walked away clean. the host can't risk anything, and the police won't do anything because we don't know his exact country, name, or anything else. We got scammed, they won't care.

Just let the thread die, or you keep letting him win by reviving this shit. We all got fucked, get over it and continue on.

Why should we listen to u with a newbie account? Are u afraid or something?
Even if it does not work in the past, ppl can still try it. It only take 2 minuts of your life.

I smell suspicious.....
Asura

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Hi,

from the site:

In other words,

Even if it does not work in the past, ppl can still try it. It only take 2 minuts of your life.

I smell suspicious.....

Oh yes. be suspicious of a newbie account. That's right. I must be the developer right?

No, you fucking idiot. Let me use some logic on you.

#1. We have no idea where the developer is located. We have no idea their name. Police can't do anything without one of those. If you want to report it to the police, go ahead. As someone with family who happens to be police, things like this end up in a file cabinet that may get looked at once a year for 5 years, and then it's forgotten completely.

#2. Since there has been no legal crime committed, and their ToS wasn't broken, if Digital Ocean was to release any details to anyone, it would be liable for a very large lawsuit. DO Knows this and would never be dumb enough to open themselves up for something that could potentially end their company.

As for a newbie account. It's because I tend to stay away from Bitcointalk due to idiots like you throwing shit around more than uneducated wild monkeys do. I couldn't remember my original account at the time I created this. Now I use this to follow HAL, ETHAN and others. Don't believe me? Check my Twitter. https://twitter.com/CryptoAsura
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:48:36 PM

Hi,

from the site:

In other words,

I smell suspicious.....

Oh yes. be suspicious of a newbie account. That's right. I must be the developer right?

#1. We have no idea where the developer is located. We have no idea their name. Police can't do anything without one of those. If you want to report it to the police, go ahead. As someone with family who happens to be police, things like this end up in a file cabinet that may get looked at once a year for 5 years, and then it's forgotten completely.

#2. Since there has been no legal crime committed, and their ToS wasn't broken, if Digital Ocean was to release any details to anyone, it would be liable for a very large lawsuit. DO Knows this and would never be dumb enough to open themselves up for something that could potentially end their company.

As for a newbie account. It's because I tend to stay away from Bitcointalk due to idiots like you throwing shit around more than uneducated wild monkeys do. I couldn't remember my original account at the time I created this. Now I use this to follow HAL, ETHAN and others. Don't believe me? Check my Twitter. https://twitter.com/CryptoAsura

I second everything you said. There has been scam after scam after scam and everybody gets internet tough guy but nothing happens other then we cry why the scammer goes on a vacation.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Splirow

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Damn, I see this going under 100 sats soon. I dont want to dump, but is better to get something then nothing. Undecided
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

Hi,

from the site:

In other words,

I smell suspicious.....

You mention above we got fucked, did you bought XBM? Did you bought via ICO escrow or C-CEX?

Why more accounts? Did you do something bad in the past?
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:42:34 PM

I just got out of this nightmare, just sold the coins I had left, now I want to forget this soon.
For the all others affected by the scam I wish you all the luck.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:06:01 AM

I just got out of this nightmare, just sold the coins I had left, now I want to forget this soon.
For the all others affected by the scam I wish you all the luck.

Yep me too, I missed all the drama and didn't even know WTF was going on until today.  God I wish I could beat this fucker's ass so bad!  Took a 10x loss on this one, fortunately I did not invest much.

Good luck to all!
Splirow

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:04:33 AM

Under 100 Sats by tonight.....DAMN!!

SHIT is going to drop hard!
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:25:31 AM

XBM didnt had a roadmap so i try to make one for XBM.

The person above CryptoAsura was defending well out of nowhere. Not sure if they are all related but i give it a try....

CryptoAsura is known as winevirus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221817

Also he was a dev of thisweekscoin h20 and bailed out  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg7099017#msg7099017

So the weirdest thing is on 24 july thisweekscoin announce on twitter a new dev join the team CryptoAsura but what happen with the old account winevirus? He bailed out, let the h20 coin died and he is back with the team with new name?
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/492344208536399872

As you read two post above from Asura, he use that account to follow HAL and EATHAN and more. Funny thing keysersoze also follow those coins. Coincidence?

Ok, lets go deeper...

Thisweekscoin announce on 12th august Coin Creation Service for Anonymous coin with Encrypted Messaging (EM)
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/499337651036884992
Looks like XBM was born from that site lol

On 19th august Hardforkcoming also as we known BitmoDev post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.0
Check the time of dev post and keysersoze post #3. Keyser post exacly 37 seconds behind the official launch post LOL

23 minuts later keysersoze throws .2 btc and said bored to contact escrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8426477#msg8426477

Someone is trying hype the coin lol ^^

2 hours later the missing winevirus/cryptoasura showed up from the death. His last post was 23th may and now back with xbm launch date 19th august. Coincidence again? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8427750#msg8427750

If you check his history post you see he is defending xbm in all ways but the funny thing is. He is not on the ICO escrow list!!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0

Also in this post its confirmed Winevirus is CryptoAsura work with Thisweekscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701592.msg8506631#msg8506631

Part 2 follows later, its getting late here

Note: dont try to delete your post, it will only proof you are more guilty. I have screenshots all the important stuff
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:12:55 AM

The person above CryptoAsura was defending well out of nowhere. Not sure if they are all related but i give it a try....

CryptoAsura is known as winevirus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221817

Also he was a dev of thisweekscoin h20 and bailed out  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg7099017#msg7099017

So the weirdest thing is on 24 july thisweekscoin announce on twitter a new dev join the team CryptoAsura but what happen with the old account winevirus? He bailed out, let the h20 coin died and he is back with the team with new name?

As you read two post above from Asura, he use that account to follow HAL and EATHAN and more. Funny thing keysersoze also follow those coins. Coincidence?

Ok, lets go deeper...

Thisweekscoin announce on 12th august Coin Creation Service for Anonymous coin with Encrypted Messaging (EM)

On 19th august Hardforkcoming also as we known BitmoDev post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.0
Check the time of dev post and keysersoze post #3. Keyser post exacly 37 seconds behind the official launch post LOL

23 minuts later keysersoze throws .2 btc and said bored to contact escrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8426477#msg8426477

2 hours later the missing winevirus/cryptoasura showed up from the death. His last post was 23th may and now back with xbm launch date 19th august. Coincidence again? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8427750#msg8427750

If you check his history post you see he is defending xbm in all ways but the funny thing is. He is not on the ICO escrow list!!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0

Also in this post its confirmed Winevirus is CryptoAsura work with Thisweekscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701592.msg8506631#msg8506631

Note: dont try to delete your post, it will only proof you are more guilty. I have screenshots all the important stuff

Time to make this worthless waste(s) of flesh and bones pay  Angry Count me in.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:31:43 AM

I'd like to see this fuck experience some justice as well, but likely never gonna happen.  We all got got!
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:41:33 AM

i fond the scammer dev come out . he want to have other ICO , you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775546.msg8740559#msg8740559

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:11:16 AM

Ok, lets go deeper...

You can not explain better.
I always thought that there are more people involved in this scam. Just have to see the list of investors.
How many ICO investors were in the thread after the release?, How many investors complained of scam and were in the ICO?
All this has been and continues to be highly organized.
But this is just my opinion.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:45:51 AM

Ok, lets go deeper...

LOL, made my day. Especially with this line:

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Asura

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

Ok, lets go deeper...

Originally WineVirus, I was never part of H2O. I was PAID to come in and fix a problem. That's what I did. I came in, fixed the one thing, and that was it. Are you still that incompetent? I WAS NEVER THE DEVELOPER, I WAS PAID TO FIX AN ISSUE CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH 32 BIT CLIENTS. Look up the H2O fucking fixes. you'll see my commit. That was it. Read the H2O thread. You'll see I wasn't the developer. This is how I met ThisWeeksCoin, after my friend told me their coin was broken and they were paying for a fix.

Are you going to tell me the work I did on Zeitcoin to help them, means they were also in on it? Or code I gave to other coins, they must be in on it? Are you really that fucking stupid.

Want to know why I'm not on the ICO? I waited until C-Cex started. I was smart and made sure I went with an exchange over a random person as an escrow. Guess what? I dumped between 900 sat and 2k sat. I didn't dump at the peak, and I can prove that if you want to see my fucking logs. I can also show my buys trying to HELP support the coin.

Go ahead, keep making yourself look like idiots. The only reason I knew about XBM is because TWC was hired to promote it. I invested and helped promote. Nothing fucking more.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:53:31 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 11:05:55 AM by KeyserSozeMC

Also he was a dev of thisweekscoin h20 and bailed out  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg7099017#msg7099017

Ok, lets go deeper...

Originally WineVirus, I was never part of H2O. I was PAID to come in and fix a problem. That's what I did. I came in, fixed the one thing, and that was it. Are you still that incompetent? I WAS NEVER THE DEVELOPER, I WAS PAID TO FIX AN ISSUE CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH 32 BIT CLIENTS. Look up the H2O fucking fixes. you'll see my commit. That was it. Read the H2O thread. You'll see I wasn't the developer. This is how I met ThisWeeksCoin, after my friend told me their coin was broken and they were paying for a fix.

Are you going to tell me the work I did on Zeitcoin to help them, means they were also in on it? Or code I gave to other coins, they must be in on it? Are you really that fucking stupid.

Want to know why I'm not on the ICO? I waited until C-Cex started. I was smart and made sure I went with an exchange over a random person as an escrow. Guess what? I dumped between 900 sat and 2k sat. I didn't dump at the peak, and I can prove that if you want to see my fucking logs. I can also show my buys trying to HELP support the coin.

Go ahead, keep making yourself look like idiots. The only reason I knew about XBM is because TWC was hired to promote it. I invested and helped promote. Nothing fucking more.
shhhhh Cheesy
This is fun!

PS: I'm promoting SYS coin from today. You might want to take a look.
( No, we're not the devs. )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: