Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76589 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:15:35 PM

Are you still going on about how I'm "guilty" or that I'm the "XBM dev"?

Go ahead.

While you're at it, Cyberspacemonkey is the Bitmo-Coin guy. He was here on Day 1. So were about 10 other people, and we were ALL hyping XBM hoping for it to be good.

Also, I bought between 1300 and 2400

PROOF:

Here's some of my last sales AFTER I noticed Cyaadz dumping

Notice something? I sold at a fucking loss, just like everyone else. Oh, and another thing. I sure dumped a fuckload of coins huh? I had 250k. That was it. If I was scamming this entire time, I would have had a fuckload more to sell. I panic sold just like everyone else.

As for the faces like ~_~ and -_- and o_o. If you're saying that's a "rare occurence". You have not spent much time on the internet.

Also, as TWC, I had access to BitMoDev on Skype. I knew when he came online which is why I logged in. I also talked to him in private, just as others had.

You'll also notice sometimes he logged off and I kept my Nettalk logged in and was still around. I guess you won't share that kind of shit though will you. It's fully there in your "log".

Another thing, read your own IRC log. Sometimes I was on, sometimes he was on, sometimes we were both on.

Let me also continue, with the fact, both TWC and the QBK team can vouch I was afk for a few days due to health reasons. You'll notice during those days, I was either  offline or AFK the entire time period. During this period, XBM dev was still available the whole time. I have fucking the paperwork from the doctor if you'd like to know my personal life.

Let me quote you.

04:19:11  ⇐ CryptoAsura quit (~cryptoasu@chello089173016125.chello.sk) Ping timeout: 260 seconds
04:29:50  ⇐ @cryptoholic quit (60ed3383@gateway/web/freenode/ip.96.237.51.131) Quit: Page closed
04:32:44  ⇐ @BitMoDev_AFK quit (~root@178.62.62.79) Quit: WeeChat 0.4.2

So, with the timeout, I logged off 20 minutes before him. Around my normal bedtime. ()200 to 0400 as I work IRL from 13:00 to 21:00). You'll see I logged in rarely during those times (if I was home for lunch, or after doctor appointments)

You'll also see disconnects during that time span from my home computer, WHILE JAY WAS ACTIVE. You'll also notice I didn't log back in.

last but not least, look at your log.

19:10:15 <schernikau> noon question EM?
19:10:24 <@BitMoDev> I'll be back a bit later. real life time
19:10:28 <CryptoAsura> EM is Encrypted Messaging

Yes, I must be so talented, that I can type one response while typing another response at the same time. Wait, let's look at the full log

So, We responded at nearly the same time with two completely different responses. Jay then disconnected later on while I was still there talking (Which by the way you missed a couple of spots of my name to highlight, check the screen shot).

(Notice unlike you nitpicking, I pull out full conversations from your own logs).

What you're doing at this moment is trying to connect any bullshit you can together to get credit for your witch hunt. Truth is I lost just like everyone else.

Get over it and move the fuck on before I need to get a mod involved for the harassment towards me. I have nothing to hide. Period. I even contacted CryptoAsian for my future coin for a full PoD. Everyone at QBK and TWC know my full personal information (in fact, The heads of Bittrex probably do too seeing as I've given it out pretty freely), and so do many others. I have nothing to hide. If you want to harass me however, I will get moderators involved. If it continues past Bitcointalk, then I'll get proper authority involved. I'm done dealing with some child who is bad because he lost out like many of us already have.

Thats not actually proof its you, KeyserSoze has been on the IRC channel after 3rd september. Those screenshot can be from him if you question me about it. He might sold with loses eventually and share those screenshot with you. Also where is Keyser? He should bark and vouch for you if you are SUPER LEGIT

I do believe in karma and justice. I hope you not the scammer but it seems to fit all that you are very suspicous. About the 2 sentence u mention typing 2 sentence in 4 seconds with 2 accounts. Actually it works only short term. U might type it out and hit enter around the same time. Perhaps you forgot hit enter with the other account.

Also suspicious, your account on BCT Winevirus waking up from the death in months and just the day XBM announce your previous account posting on the thread and defending well against fud. But not bought a single ICO from escrow. You also asking for a small loan on BCT, but if you are so close with KeyserSoze, you could not loan from him? Also your old account: Last Active:   August 27, 2014, 01:53:07 AM

About saying you made a lost in this one is weird. Here the paste bin file http://pastebin.com/AqxCk2ME from you last seen in XBM channel on 3rd september. Also the last date seen from the DEV. You bragging you made 4x profits with 350k coins. Then someone state "impressive history" you replied : What about my "history"
then you left the channel and never came back

About the online and offline you point out you have bitmodev his skype and exchange pm. And saying you observe him when he comes online you comes online on irc as well, Also when he goes offline you did the same because you have in on skype? Make no sense

So, if you really are legit you can post screenshots from skype convo with you and bitmodev, please dont say you have deleted.
Im sure there are no personal stuff you share with strangers on skype so you can post the WHOLE SKYPE CONVO, proof you are innocent.

Im someone that can take losses, no problem. But i hate more if the scammer continues and scammed more people in the future. So if you cant prove skype screenshots then bring the MOD here. I dont mind, lets go hard way, if you want i post the full 2nd part of the IRC chat so the MOD can read as well with nothing left out.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:19:38 PM

If you can prove with screenshot of skype, i will delete everything and apologize you sincerely and will i never post on BCT again
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

Mods wont do anything, peanut. Most of you took big losses. I didn't lose. From BTC3 I made around BTC6. I know when enough is enough. Greed is a killer.

Not sure why you're pointing fingers around like that. I understand, I'd be mad as well.
I visit this topic just for the lulz. People can talk w/e they want without any proof.
Asura is a honest guy. I know him since early H2O days, when he fixed my coin. Not that we're circle jerking tho, lol.
Regarding Asura's loan.. lol. He asked for some BTC. I invested all my funds into bitmo, that was the reason he wanted that loan from haploid.
I told him to ask a loan there.

Whatever I say, anybody will find something to go against, so, it's better if I don't post anything.
I've been around this forum since mid November in -altcoins threads mostly- and I've seen a shitload of drama. This isn't the first time I'm being accused for stuff. I'm used to it. I find the entire situation funny, but yeah.

Posted here for one reason. Keep me out of this shit. It's pretty easy to connect few dots and think someone's right about something. It's much harder to prove the truth.
I hope the guy who made this coin gets caught, because I believe in karma as well. What goes around, comes around.

Peace

PS: I'm a human being, I don't "bark".

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Asura

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:08:29 PM

If you can prove with screenshot of skype, i will delete everything and apologize you sincerely and will i never post on BCT again

I've given you more than enough evidence. Next thing you'll do is post "they're modified" or "they're photoshopped", or that it is still the same person. I have nothing to prove to you. I've given enough and shut down every argument you've made. The IRC logs show more than enough to validate we're not the same person, and you're the only one still interested in this witch hunt. You're the only one who still wants to sit here pointing fingers. How the hell do we not know you're not the dev and trying to make someone else take the blame? You're the one still here trying to make sure someone takes blame. You lost nothing. Also, in the beginning I did take a very large gain. Not 4x of course (That means the coin would have had to gone 5k+, which we all know it didn't). I was excited and hyper. I bought at 150k between 1 and 1.5k , sold at 2.5k, bought some later at 2.5k when I heard there was going to be a pump, and lost in the end just like everyone else.

If you want to sit here and blame me over and over, fine. I don't really care what one person wants to believe on these forums. This is what Bitcointalk has turned into. Children getting pissy they lost money and blaming everything on everyone else. (Don't believe me, go look up some of the shit where people claim actual developers of major coins were complete scam artists, or when an exchange fails on setting up a wallet and then they blame the coin).

If I really was the scammer, I could burn the Asura name and walk away, same with the WineVirus name. Guess what? I'm still here, still doing my stuff, and people still know me and talk to me on a daily basis. You're the only one with a stick up your ass causing problems. I'm done. Mods won't close this as I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL POSTER. (Yes, I already checked with mods, oh my god, I'm not the original poster!).

Have a good day, I'm done responding to this. Just let it die. You can see me in the future when I do build my coin, with PoD and Coinsource, with my full information out there. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. What about you?

- Asura
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:12:56 PM

Badpeanut also flew off the handle with me when I called this coin out. He is a child that jumps to conclusions.

Asura owes you NOTHING. Asura I would even ignore this person that has some serious issues.

Badpeanut you purchased coins from a stranger on the internet. The only person to blame is the developer and yourself. The developer is gone partying with our BTC. You have no right to witch-hunt anyone on a gut feeling or circumstantial evidence. In fact what you are doing is bordering harassment and I advise you stop it or become the victim of the same treatment.

We all lost from this. There is NOTHING that can be done. This is not helping.

Let's move on.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

I've given you more than enough evidence. Next thing you'll do is post "they're modified" or "they're photoshopped", or that it is still the same person. I have nothing to prove to you. I've given enough and shut down every argument you've made. The IRC logs show more than enough to validate we're not the same person, and you're the only one still interested in this witch hunt. You're the only one who still wants to sit here pointing fingers. How the hell do we not know you're not the dev and trying to make someone else take the blame? You're the one still here trying to make sure someone takes blame. You lost nothing. Also, in the beginning I did take a very large gain. Not 4x of course (That means the coin would have had to gone 5k+, which we all know it didn't). I was excited and hyper. I bought at 150k between 1 and 1.5k , sold at 2.5k, bought some later at 2.5k when I heard there was going to be a pump, and lost in the end just like everyone else.

If you want to sit here and blame me over and over, fine. I don't really care what one person wants to believe on these forums. This is what Bitcointalk has turned into. Children getting pissy they lost money and blaming everything on everyone else. (Don't believe me, go look up some of the shit where people claim actual developers of major coins were complete scam artists, or when an exchange fails on setting up a wallet and then they blame the coin).

If I really was the scammer, I could burn the Asura name and walk away, same with the WineVirus name. Guess what? I'm still here, still doing my stuff, and people still know me and talk to me on a daily basis. You're the only one with a stick up your ass causing problems. I'm done. Mods won't close this as I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL POSTER. (Yes, I already checked with mods, oh my god, I'm not the original poster!).

Have a good day, I'm done responding to this. Just let it die. You can see me in the future when I do build my coin, with PoD and Coinsource, with my full information out there. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. What about you?

- Asura

Why cant you post screenshot of chat history with BitmoDev if you are legit? Thats the only proof to end this thread. You not only doing for me but im sure others in this thread want to know.

And about POD, stop trying to praise yourself  about your legitimacy. This guy is waiting for a POD as well. Is that you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775546.0
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

- Asura

Why cant you post screenshot of chat history with BitmoDev if you are legit? Thats the only proof to end this thread. You not only doing for me but im sure others in this thread want to know.

And about POD, stop trying to praise yourself  about your legitimacy. This guy is waiting for a POD as well. Is that you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775546.0
Dude, are you bitmo dev and now you're trying to blame other people?

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

- Asura

And about POD, stop trying to praise yourself  about your legitimacy. This guy is waiting for a POD as well. Is that you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775546.0

If you cant compare my poor english vs bitmodev you should read my posting again. Also why would i post that everyone should email digitalocean.com so they can reveal the scammer his identity? Only Asura was the first one that attack me we should move on because they will never release the info. I state also it only take like 2 minuts to send a an email so no big deal.

I got a laywer friend in RL. I will contact him this week see what we can do about digitalocean. I will pay a lot bring this to court just to reveal the scammer

By the time, why is asura afraid of a screenshot chat history with bitmodev? Maybe there wasnt any convo? Post it and we can move on

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:31:57 PM

- Asura

If you cant compare my poor english vs bitmodev you should read my posting again. Also why would i post that everyone should email digitalocean.com so they can reveal the scammer his identity? Only Asura was the first one that attack me we should move on because they will never release the info. I state also it only take like 2 minuts to send a an email so no big deal.

I got a laywer friend in RL. I will contact him this week see what we can do about digitalocean. I will pay a lot bring this to court just to reveal the scammer

By the time, why is asura afraid of a screenshot chat history with bitmodev? Maybe there wasnt any convo? Post it and we can move on

You, my friend, are an idiot. Sorry.

Wont be writing anymore in here.

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:08:46 PM

TAKEOVER DEVs and managers [KeyserSozeMC]  ?

Where is my bounty HuhHuh  Roll Eyes

I made a french translation few WEEKS ago, send PM, and never
received my bounty   Embarrassed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763358.msg8602133#msg8602133

BITMO is a good marketing name  Cool

BTC public adress : 13hfQegWAGq1e4Eyez7xs1kL3bzpEGc5dz
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

DEVs and managers [KeyserSozeMC]  ?

What's wrong ?

Best regards,
TotalPanda (from France) :-)

bitmo dev owes me $120. I sent money for some translations just to avoid FUD in the topic and protect everyone's interest. Then he was supposed to pay me, after he "finishes" w/e he was doing.

Also, watch out what you say in PMs.

EDIT: I'm not used to post PMs, but yeah, hell.
http://prntscr.com/4m6oyt

http://prntscr.com/4m6p9x

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:19:28 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 07:48:23 PM by TotalPanda

DEVs and managers [KeyserSozeMC]  ?

What's wrong ?

Best regards,
TotalPanda (from France) :-)

bitmo dev owes me $120. I sent money for some translations just to avoid FUD in the topic and protect everyone's interest. Then he was supposed to pay me, after he "finishes" w/e he was doing.

Also, watch out what you say in PMs.

OK
I was not aware (drama inside)...........
Wait and see (the new takeover team)   Roll Eyes

My translation :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763358.msg8794935#msg8794935

ATTENTION,
je n'ai pas été payé pour cette traduction,
investissez à vos risques et périls

enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:25:29 PM by enunrom

soon takeover and the proposed new roadmaps + POD

So this may be another type of scam? let's call scam 2.0

This could be the story:

A Dev develops a coin, he goes with all the money, scared people start selling your coins at very low price.
At the time, other people start to buy coins at a bargain price and is made with a huge booty.
In the last step, a savior Dev, which promises to bring the currency to its highest value appears like a messiah.
The poor investors who lost their money, they will see that a few are enriched, probably including some responsible for the fail of this coin.

If the first dev invested only 1 of bitcoin that has scammed us for the price of 140 satoshi (bargain price), he would have gotten a 715,000.00 XBM
Of course the new dev develops much as possible the coin to have much value (x25 x50 x100 or more...), with development and few coins (less than 5 million), priced at 15k satoshi is possible.
Then they will sell all your coins and we shall be only the scraps
As you can see is pay dirt.
Then  would have to hand out some of their money with the new dev.

With this coin would not have to be what I am saying, but we are giving tips on how to act should future scammers.
Not all currencies takeover comunity have to be that way, but we have to be aware of such practices.

I hope not to bother anyone with my words, it's just my opinion.

Sorry for my poor English, hope you understand my words.
Thanks
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:10:32 PM

how about my bounty for the translation???

this space is intentionally left blank
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

- Asura

Just wow, again this is coincidence?Huh?

His quote below

Hey It's cool. I like knowing it's being used. I'm working on an updated version at the moment on another box. I've got 4 diffe[Suspicious link removed] machines running on Digital Ocean with 4 different block explorer versions messing around and tweaking. We'll see if we can get a semi bugfree one done today. Got a 20oz Redbull and 2 hours of sleep. Should be fun Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg5785768#msg5785768
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:48:43 PM

- Asura

Just wow, again this is coincidence?Huh?

His quote below

Hey It's cool. I like knowing it's being used. I'm working on an updated version at the moment on another box. I've got 4 diffe[Suspicious link removed] machines running on Digital Ocean with 4 different block explorer versions messing around and tweaking. We'll see if we can get a semi bugfree one done today. Got a 20oz Redbull and 2 hours of sleep. Should be fun Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg5785768#msg5785768

guys, xbm is undervalued gem, im' considering taking it over with my friends too... it's to easy...
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:50:48 PM

how about my bounty for the translation???

dont be silly...
Asura

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:37:34 PM

I like whining like a little bitch. Wahhhh. Wahhhh.

People keep messaging me of your updates.

Do you realize almost everyone runs their nodes on Digital Ocean. Start pulling out every coin. Ping their nodes. Find who they're owned by. 90% of the time, Digital Ocean. You can get $5 virtual servers that work great for small nodes, that's why I use them. They're also good for pre-launch development. I use them for many things. I've told people in the past to use them too, because the price cannot be beat.

I don't get this. Everyone else figured out you're absolutely insane. Everyone else already told you to stop pushing it. Everyone else already knows I'm not the asshat developer, I've even posted proof I got fucked in a loss too after adding my support to the coin. Why the hell are still pushing this?

For the record, I currently have 6 virtual servers from Digital Ocean ( Across two accounts )

1 x $10 - Redmine bug tracker
1 x $40 - Gitlab server
2 x $10 - Coin Nodes
1 x $5 - Coin node for development
1 x $10 - Forum development server

Digital Ocean reps, if you ever see this, get at a guy for an advertisement deal. I got you.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:27:21 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 01:43:31 AM by badpeanut

Do you realize almost everyone runs their nodes on Digital Ocean. Start pulling out every coin. Ping their nodes. Find who they're owned by. 90% of the time, Digital Ocean. You can get $5 virtual servers that work great for small nodes, that's why I use them. They're also good for pre-launch development. I use them for many things. I've told people in the past to use them too, because the price cannot be beat.

I don't get this. Everyone else figured out you're absolutely insane. Everyone else already told you to stop pushing it. Everyone else already knows I'm not the asshat developer, I've even posted proof I got fucked in a loss too after adding my support to the coin. Why the hell are still pushing this?

For the record, I currently have 6 virtual servers from Digital Ocean ( Across two accounts )

1 x $40 - Gitlab server
2 x $10 - Coin Nodes

Digital Ocean reps, if you ever see this, get at a guy for an advertisement deal. I got you.

I though you wont gonna proof anymore, but it seems you trying really hard here. Because with this you can do an explanation but the skype convo you cant. So why are you keeping ignoring to post here about the skype chat history with bitmodev? Like i said dozen times, show proof you have chat history with him. You cant fabricate skype logs because dates times are there. So is it still coincidence you go online and offline around the same time with Bitmodev? You defend yourself you got him on skype you know when he got online and offline so you can jump the same time on IRC. That doesnt make any sense at all...and when i said you have only talk with bitmodev like a few words on irc you go defend yourself you have him on skype. And have talk with him....now show it to the world you are not him. Because if your legit, you have the convo. If you are the bitmodev you dont have the convo...its simpel as it is.

And dont start saying you have already proven yourself, because you dont actually

EDIT: You state everyone else said i need to stop pushing it? You mean your friend that promoted XBM and the guy that get the refund for ICO?

For seriously, have you not noticed the other people havnt bugged in? If there are 3 or more previous investors that bought with ICO escrow reply here i need to stop i will. But they think the same as me why you havnt show that skype logs, and you look to suspicious atm. Why post with old profile then start with new profile? Are you really hiding something?

Asura

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:44:55 PM

1 x $40 - Gitlab server
2 x $10 - Coin Nodes

I though you wont gonna proof anymore, but it seems you trying really hard here. Because with this you can do an explanation but the skype convo you cant. So why are you keeping ignoring to post here about the skype chat history with bitmodev? Like i said dozen times, show proof you have chat history with him. You cant fabricate skype logs because dates times are there. So is it still coincidence you go online and offline around the same time with Bitmodev? You defend yourself you got him on skype you know when he got online and offline so you can jump the same time on IRC. That doesnt make any sense at all...and when i said you have only talk with bitmodev like a few words on irc you go defend yourself you have him on skype. And have talk with him....now show it to the world you are not him. Because if your legit, you have the convo. If you are the bitmodev you dont have the convo...its simpel as it is.

And dont start saying you have already proven yourself, because you dont actually

EDIT: You state everyone else said i need to stop pushing it? You mean your friend that promoted XBM and the guy that get the refund for ICO?

For seriously, have you not noticed the other people havnt bugged in? If there are 3 or more previous investors that bought with ICO escrow reply here i need to stop i will. But they think the same as me why you havnt show that skype logs, and you look to suspicious atm. Why post with old profile then start with new profile? Are you really hiding something?

Here's a small cut I had to give to QBK team because they bought in. This is all you get, because I owe you nothing. My job requires privacy, not listening to some child whine because he didn't get his way. Now shut your mouth and move on like the rest of us have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: