Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:39:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMiner Hashlet Discussion Thread  (Read 29217 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:28:05 PM

so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley   Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:57:41 AM

As more merchants adopt it the price will go down. This is because now there is more places to spend bitcoins, those merchants are using services like coinbase or bitpay that take those bitcoins and then resell them for cash on exchanges like bitstamp thus lower the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price probably wont go up again until there is more consumer for demand for the coin or until these business can start paying their suppliers in bitcoin and thus less will be converted to cash on exchanges.

The price lowering is further fueled by large scale miners. As each bitcoin becomes worth less the miners have to sell more and more of their coins everyday to cover their operating costs, once again further lowering the price of bitcoin.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Deadstock

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:09:16 AM

How many months for hashlets to ROI at these prices? Undecided
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:11:21 AM

As more merchants adopt it the price will go down. This is because now there is more places to spend bitcoins, those merchants are using services like coinbase or bitpay that take those bitcoins and then resell them for cash on exchanges like bitstamp thus lower the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price probably wont go up again until there is more consumer for demand for the coin or until these business can start paying their suppliers in bitcoin and thus less will be converted to cash on exchanges.

The price lowering is further fueled by large scale miners. As each bitcoin becomes worth less the miners have to sell more and more of their coins everyday to cover their operating costs, once again further lowering the price of bitcoin.
so let me get this straight bitcoin is trying to get accepted world wide for different reasons but mostly get away from fiat. Am i good so far? ok so now the more this dream comes true and more and more large merchants accept it the lower the price " may " go. If that is the case i really hope places like walmart accept bitcoin lol .... just my 2 cents ... now if those merchants learn to hold and not sell asap then it might be good  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

so let me get this straight bitcoin is trying to get accepted world wide for different reasons but mostly get away from fiat. Am i good so far? ok so now the more this dream comes true and more and more large merchants accept it the lower the price " may " go. If that is the case i really hope places like walmart accept bitcoin lol .... just my 2 cents ... now if those merchants learn to hold and not sell asap then it might be good  Grin

I think that's pure speculation - but that's what you asked for Smiley. So here some more.

It could easily go the other way. The more bitcoin is accepted, the more demand will there be for it albeit temporarily at least for the purposes of money transfer. 99% of the population (I'm generous here, probably 99.999% or something) don't hold BTC so they will need to buy the coins if they want to take advantage of the quick low cost worldwide money transfer, whether it's from your bank account to Walmart, or Walmart then using it to pay their Chinese manufacturers, or for person-to-person transfers, or for some other purpose. Think of it as a PayPal alternative (or even PayPal itself using it transparent to their customers) more so than an investment vehicle. Think of all that wave-your-card-at-the-cash-register garbage that banks have been pushing unsuccessfully for years, bitcoin can replace that without users even knowing it's bitcoin underneath. I'm sure there are many other uses people way smarter than me and you can come up with. Some of it might even stick and make us rich Smiley
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:53:42 AM

so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley   Huh

Several reasons for the drop:
1. Panic induced by a whale selling since the beginning of September. (regular dumps of ~1000BTC between 5 and 8 UTC on bitstamp).
2. The innitial sales broke below $340 which was the old bottom and caused even more people to bail out.
3. There was a bearish trend since the double top at $660 (stamp price) in July, which only maade things easier for the dumpers.
4. Some sad whale tried to manipulate the price by moving a $30k sell wall on stamp. Just a few hours ago the wall was eaten and we came back up over $300, which is bullish.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:23:51 PM

so i am going to ask a question in general since i mostly post on these forums. I would like to know everyone opinion " with out the troll or negative unfounded answers " what do you all think is going on with bitcoin. Seems like it has been dropping like crazy i mean we not near any holidays or anything like that so what do you all think. Once again please no troll answers or people mad who bought btc at like $600  and now it has dropped.

thanks  Smiley   Huh

Several reasons for the drop:
1. Panic induced by a whale selling since the beginning of September. (regular dumps of ~1000BTC between 5 and 8 UTC on bitstamp).
2. The innitial sales broke below $340 which was the old bottom and caused even more people to bail out.
3. There was a bearish trend since the double top at $660 (stamp price) in July, which only maade things easier for the dumpers.
4. Some sad whale tried to manipulate the price by moving a $30k sell wall on stamp. Just a few hours ago the wall was eaten and we came back up over $300, which is bullish.

regular dumps of 1000 btc dam that must be nice i wish i had 100 to dump... who am i kidding i will prob hold them lol to a brighter future of over $5000.00 a coin  Smiley

Pilotseye

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:24:56 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/10903/josh-going-live

Live Stream if someone is interested  Cool
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:33:41 PM

Nice vid, they said some interesting things.
The part with Josh starts at 5:40.

Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

I am selling my 5 Mhs ZenHaslet solo. Of course through the hashlet market, but I can set the price if anyone give me a reasonable price for it!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:18:57 AM

to above post you might want to list seller name on there and the amount you selling them for. Might make it easier to lacate them in case anyone on here wants to buy them. Just trying to help out i personally am not interested in purchasing them good luck

diptis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:11:10 PM

How long does the delivery take for Hashlet Solo? It's been few hours.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

How long does the delivery take for Hashlet Solo? It's been few hours.

It should be instant. Where did you buy it?
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:08:36 PM

The service is bad for Litecoin, because they pay out in Bitcoin…which means they dump every single Litecoin they mine for Bitcoin, to pay their “subscribers” (because that’s what you are – you’re not mining, you’re being paid a “royalty” basically). Constant dumping of Litecoin for Bitcoin is super unhealthy.
rayzer_br

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:25:43 PM

The service still being profitable to whom buys new accounts?

I'm wondering to invest in a 250MH/s HashletSolo. Due to the math, I thinking that with this investment could be possible to have a full return at end the first month... Is that right?!  Shocked

Thank you in advance,
dquancey

Activity: 587

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:19:55 PM

The service still being profitable to whom buys new accounts?

I'm wondering to invest in a 250MH/s HashletSolo. Due to the math, I thinking that with this investment could be possible to have a full return at end the first month... Is that right?!  Shocked

Thank you in advance,

Nope.

You're missing the $600 maintenance fee you'll pay each month.

Maintenance = $0.08 per MH per day. Based on 30 days, is $600
BTC Return = 0.00025511 BTC x 250 a day x 30 days = 1.913325 BTC ($746.20)

So your total profit per month would be $146.20(based on current BTC price)

So if everything stays the same(it won't) current ROI would be just shy of 12 months.

Enjoy.
troy112

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:33:31 PM

The service is bad for Litecoin, because they pay out in Bitcoin…which means they dump every single Litecoin they mine for Bitcoin, to pay their “subscribers” (because that’s what you are – you’re not mining, you’re being paid a “royalty” basically). Constant dumping of Litecoin for Bitcoin is super unhealthy.

What makes you think they are mining Litecoin? They have mentioned on the forum, that they rent mining power to big companies. And most probably they don't mine themselves.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:51:36 PM

from all I read its hard to roi these days with hashlets, its only if you bought them from the start when they were cheap and got primes or first zens... did you hear anything about their new upcoming hashlet for hashcoin or smth, maybe if we buy this one early we could make some profit too  Wink when will it go for sale?

troy112

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:22:49 AM

from all I read its hard to roi these days with hashlets, its only if you bought them from the start when they were cheap and got primes or first zens... did you hear anything about their new upcoming hashlet for hashcoin or smth, maybe if we buy this one early we could make some profit too  Wink when will it go for sale?
The only way now people are thinking of getting ROI is with Zen and primes mining hashpoints.
Today's rate is 1mhs pays 19 hashpoints per day.
Also, after the ico of hashcoin, GaW ceo said  1 hashcoin will be equal to $20 and 400 hashpoint equal to 1 hashcoin
So, this is the best hope for roi.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

100 BTC Open Bet
To all cloud mining companies:

Very soon we will launch the most profitable miner in the world, by a long shot.

I will bet any cloud mining provider that our new miner, (and our Hashlet Primes,) will remain more profitable than any cloud miner you can offer.

You may choose the time frame -- 6 months, a year -- it does not matter to me.

If you accept my challenge, please email me and post your reply here. You all know how to get ahold of me. :grinning:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18177/100-btc-open-bet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: