Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:51:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151396 times)
imbecileee

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:18:49 AM

French translation of the new [ANN] OP

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?282-Bitcointalk-ANN-OP-Traduction-francaise

cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:11:37 PM

When I asked why no one cared about the Bittrex delist, someone replied saying we are on Mintpal which is much better anyway.

So, what now? Where is every1 trading FLT? The volume must be pretty low.

Sad times.

Minptal is now withdrawing coins.  Will see.

But for Flutter, it's indeed good times.  And im a firm believer in ''focussing in what you can control''.  Mintpal, now, is out of our control.  So what ?  We sit and cry ?  Well, feel free to sit and cry. But we guys are not !

We released our latest client - and we are getting more and more nice comeback - reviews.  We got website article, we started a promo twitter campaing, we will have a signature campaing realy soon, on top of a huge contest (reward program to get Flutter to the merchands on a fast track).  Kdioby brang us already 2 new merchands this week (you rock man !), and I know we will get a lot more soon with the contest.  Our devs are looking at option to integrate new graphics and sounds (damn I hate the standard wallet!).  Will have too soon a shooting session with the fluttergirls.  One of us is working toward starting a FLT product company.  And so on.

So no.  We don't sit and cry.  We don't wait for others to do things for us. We do it.  We don't complain when we hit a wall : we try to find a way to climb it, or destroy it.  People in cryptos start understanding something : if you want something to succeed, be part of it and help.

Or at least, if all you can do is complain, do yourself a favor and go away.

You might not be sitting and crying, but you did sit on your ass and do nothing when Bittrex delisted. Mintpal is out of your control, but Bittrex was in your control. Its all well and good that you are doing lots of promo work etc. Well done. But whats the point if you do nothing about a major exchange (bittrex) delisting.
cammo12

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:15:16 PM

Can you guys do something useful and contact Mintpal to work out why the FLT deamon is not working? The site is back up for withdrawals today, but FLT is not working. It would be great if someone could get this working. Thank you.

From MintPal's page:

Platform Notes

Withdrawals are batched up and manually approved, and there may be delays due to the sheer volume that we are expecting.

The following daemons are currently unavailable. Withdrawals for these currencies will be processed as soon as possible.

FLT
KARM
MIN
XCR
XMR

The following daemons are exhibiting instability, and there may be delays with withdrawal.

FAIR
SUPER
TES

The following daemons are currently undergoing a rebuild / reindex. Withdrawals will be processed once complete.

BTC

All other daemons are currently functioning as normal.

Im guessing that at the moment, there isn't anyone there to answer the phone.

Yes, we can all read the page on Mintpal, thanks.

Now, Mintpal and Moolah are really active on Twitter. Have any of the FLT dev contacted them to find out what the issue is and if you can help? Is it a problem with FLT or with Mintpal? There are a lot of people with FLT on Mintpal that want to get them out. Team FLT really needs to start helping people before it is too late. I'm talking 24-48 hour turnaround here. It would be great if you could stop working on anything else FLT related and sort this out for all the people that hold FLT right now.
imbecileee

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:45:26 PM

We have tried to contact them many times in the last few days to offer assistance if needed. Not sure if anyone got an answer ? I didn't.

I just tweeted to them and I'll email them again. https://twitter.com/imbecileee/status/523151698031030272

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:59:14 PM

As for Mintpal - Moolah, I personnaly chatted a bit with the official Moolah account owner before they closed Mintpal. They promised things will get on track for flt user. But know what, they said the same for almost all other coins. Many of us contacted by other channel (irc, emails) and still. 

We I say it is out of our control, it is out of our control. The realy first thing we did when we tool out this coin is to contact every exchanges and help them getting rid of the fork issue. So we are helful, a lot.

And we are doing it for free. Feel free to help cammy (i already said it to you). You seems able to contact them yourself ?  Let's do your magic !

apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:10:18 PM

When I asked why no one cared about the Bittrex delist, someone replied saying we are on Mintpal which is much better anyway.

So, what now? Where is every1 trading FLT? The volume must be pretty low.

Sad times.

Minptal is now withdrawing coins.  Will see.

But for Flutter, it's indeed good times.  And im a firm believer in ''focussing in what you can control''.  Mintpal, now, is out of our control.  So what ?  We sit and cry ?  Well, feel free to sit and cry. But we guys are not !

We released our latest client - and we are getting more and more nice comeback - reviews.  We got website article, we started a promo twitter campaing, we will have a signature campaing realy soon, on top of a huge contest (reward program to get Flutter to the merchands on a fast track).  Kdioby brang us already 2 new merchands this week (you rock man !), and I know we will get a lot more soon with the contest.  Our devs are looking at option to integrate new graphics and sounds (damn I hate the standard wallet!).  Will have too soon a shooting session with the fluttergirls.  One of us is working toward starting a FLT product company.  And so on.

So no.  We don't sit and cry.  We don't wait for others to do things for us. We do it.  We don't complain when we hit a wall : we try to find a way to climb it, or destroy it.  People in cryptos start understanding something : if you want something to succeed, be part of it and help.

Or at least, if all you can do is complain, do yourself a favor and go away.

You might not be sitting and crying, but you did sit on your ass and do nothing when Bittrex delisted. Mintpal is out of your control, but Bittrex was in your control. Its all well and good that you are doing lots of promo work etc. Well done. But whats the point if you do nothing about a major exchange (bittrex) delisting.

We did contact bittrex before and after de-listing and they offered to add us back if we paid 2 BTC. Some of us also moved some volume over to Bittrex and started trading there, week after week they had a sign saying if we would go under the average of 0.2 btc they would de-list us after 2 months we went under the average one week and got de-listed.

The community has a skype group where everybody are welcome to join and chip in ideas and take decisions with the group.

I would like to ask you to join the skype group and ask your questions directly and get straight answers. Please pm soltangris to be added to the group.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

I talked on irc with their daemon guy and he is suspended, and no one else at the helm apparently.  There is no reason why our daemon is not up, network is 100% stable and never any problems at mintpal, always was able to move coins in and out up to the point they brought the site down.

On Bittrex, we got delisted because there was a lack of volume, you were more than free to trade there but you didn't.  If no one trades on Bittrex we get delisted.  If you want we can get relisted but it just wasn't used.  Problem I see at Bittrex is they have other coins with similar issues and scam coins which no one should be trading, but such it is in crypto.

I'm trading at Cryptsy, was trading at mintpal, the problem going forward is when you lose mintpal, we could have used Bittrex, we shall see what happens in the near future.  Might be worth adding some sdditional exchanges.

--o

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
slax0r

Activity: 72

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:39:49 AM

Might be worth adding some sdditional exchanges.

Was just doing some trading on bter.com .  The interface is a little clumsy but the site is stable and the deposits, trades and withdrawals are smooth. FLT seems to have decent volume as well.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:02:24 PM

Traded quite a bit of FLT on bter in the early days, pretty nice replacement for mintpal Wink
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

Is this coin dead? Smiley I almost shift+deleted my FTL wallet with tens of thousands of these coins recently.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:27:38 PM

Is this coin dead? Smiley I almost shift+deleted my FTL wallet with tens of thousands of these coins recently.

Definitely not dead, we are here to stay! You can see the news in the OP Wink

But if you really want to throw away your FLT's, you can send them to me, and I'll give them a new home, haha Cheesy or you can send them to the bounty fund!
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:18:33 PM

This shows even more how undervalued FLT is at the moment. So many nonsense coins in front of us...

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

This shows even more how undervalued FLT is at the moment. So many nonsense coins in front of us...

We'll take over many of those in near future Cheesy
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:22:24 PM

We'll take over many of those in near future Cheesy

I'm very sure this is going to happen.
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:37:36 AM

MintPal holds up to 21.89% of all FLT.
46,507,935 FLT in 1119 non zero-balances addresses.
The platform closes down oktober 31.
If they are stealing, will they be able to sell all those millions?

We are keeping a close eye on their address. Also everything in our power at the moment has been done to contact them. There are not many places to dump 21% of all flt.

Soomster lets hope that Alex Green try's to hide on our little island, would be fun to have a little sit-down with him.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:37:22 PM

I'm surprised Mintpal still has that many FLT. It will eventually be withdrawn, I guess.
dekdek

Activity: 98

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:36:42 PM

Spanish translation of the [ANN] Updated OP :

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?286-ANN-FLT-FLUTTERCOIN-%26%23440%3B%26%23821%3B%26%23801%3B%26%231244%3B%26%23821%3B%26%23808%3B%26%23772%3B%26%23439%3B-Espanol

Thanks to fluttercointalk member Bartolo  Smiley

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:18:15 PM

A sales program coming soon !

We will start a reward + contest program aiming at getting new merchands on board.  Every single community member (and even outside) will be encouraged to race with us.  I'll try to win myself ! 

Target ?

Getting 50 new merchands by the end of 2014 !

xurowo91

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:19:38 AM

hy all im new in this forum
I think the coin is great, and a great developer so I will continue to monitor these forums coins
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

MintPal wallet still holds at least 46 millions FLT (21.8% of all FLT!)

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/wallet.dws?17072.htm

Withdraw while/if you still can

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: