Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151355 times)
TeamFLT (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:43:42 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 03:01:52 AM by TeamFLT

Nav:  about FLT | Specs | Downloads | Explorers | Exchanges | Pools | Web | Services | Follow | Buy | Play | News | Team | Discord Chat

Fluttercoin is a community driven triple hybrid coin and the very first to offer a highly secure network through:
Proof of Work (Mining), Proof of Stake (Investing), and its own highly innovative Proof of Transaction (Using).

Fair Distribution. No Premine. No Instamine. No IPO.

↳ visit whole ROADMAP

↳ WHITEPAPERS

WHY FLUTTERCOIN?

This is Fluttercoin. In the new generation of decentralization and open source, we learn from the success and mistakes of our past along with those of our fellow crypto communities to evolve into a new breed of currency.

Imagine the power of the community behind Dogecoin and couple it with new innovation and powerful real use in the world and you might just have Fluttercoin!

We were once a mere caterpillar. We've entered our caccoon. Now it's time to spread our wings and fly!

COMMUNITY

We the community control the voice and vision of fluttercoin.

We decide as a community for the best of the community.

Want to be heard? Get involved and your opinion will help shape the future of Fluttercoin.

DEDICATION

A growing team of developers; each an investor of time, effort, and stock in Fluttercoin.

Strongly backed community funded bounties for projects and marketing (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm)

Personal businesses and projects by Fluttercoin users catering to fluttercoin customers for discounts and special features

FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

The fluttercoin community aims to be family and friendly safe.  Something that can cater to the general population of Facebook and Instagram users of all ages, gender, and race.

We have a team of beautiful, smart, and sophisticated FLUTTERGIRLS who are working with us to promote Fluttercoin and show that cryptocurrency is not just for the boys Wink.

Bickering is a thing of the past. We believe in debates and logic over arguments.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we all listen and communicate in a respectful way.

• Algorithm: Scrypt
  • PoW Reward: After block 1,410,000 20FLT
  • PoS Rate: Interest rate is 5% per coin year
  • PoS Maturity Time: Minimum 30 days, Maximum 90 days
  • PoT Minimum Transaction Size: 1 FLT
  • PoT Occurence: 80%
  • PoT Rewards: 0.5 FLT/block (5% of the PoW/PoS0 reward)
  • Community Github: https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin

v0.7.5.22

Windows 32bit
Windows 64bit

Mac OSX

Linux 32bit
Linux 64bit

Code:
RPC Port: 7474
P2P Port: 7408

NEWS

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.22 release
  • Split off hash.h from util.h
  • Updated splash screen with logo
  • Updated send/receive icons
  • Added clear orphans on transaction page (right-click)
  • Changed array size for block downloader
  • Added initial block download sync node capability
  • Fixed issue with client update notification
  • Removed Free Flutter option and code cleanup
  • MacOSX updated client

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.21 release
  • Protocol update to 70014
  • block roll up to nStakeMinAge so blocks at 30 maturity can be combined up to stakesplitthreshold
  • reward increase for PoW to 20FLT at block > 1410000
  • reward decrease for PoS to 5% of block reward
  • soft fork > 1517428800; // Jan 31 2018, 20:00:00 UTC
  • hard fork > 1518033600; // Feb 7 2018, 20:00:00 UTC

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.20 release
  • Updated website links

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.19 release
  • Added RPC functions to control stake split thresholds. Set to keep your blocks from splitting on specific sizes.
  • setstakesplitthreshold <1 - 999,999>
  • setstakesplitthreshold
  • Themepack - extract to the application directory (fluttercoin/themes), relaunch client to select modified themes.

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.18 release

• Updated secure messaging code to fix a sync/crash issue
  • Removed dust from the block splitter
  • Bugfix in importwallet and importprivkey related to rescanning
  • Coin control is enabled by default
  • Combine, split code update and changes

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.17 release

• Proof of Stake blocks are now are eligible for Proof of Transaction
  • Interchangeable theme system
  • Theme supports menu header and menu icons
  • debug log tails when opened in gui
  • Wallet address cleanup options (delete unused addresses)
  • Startup-synctime option
  • RPC addnode
  • RPC getaddednodeinfo

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.16 release

• Traffic Graph - Menu -> Tools -> Traffic Graph
  • Referral option for Fluttershare - Refer your friends to run the wallet, and enable Free Fluttershare!
  • Added "-change" option for daemon or QT that forces change to a specific address

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.15 release

• Ubuntu PPA Configurations - allows for apt-get install
  • Free Fluttershare - earn free fluttercoin for running app
  • Return Change - checkbox allows for returning change to existing wallet address
  • Time based progress sync bar - updated progress bar so it reflects time information for syncing
  • Messaging - colorization, ease of use, copy address
  • SplitBlock - addressbook adjusts if it's enabled to let you quickly choose one of your addresses
  • Fluttershare - bugfixes, no longer creates change addresses

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.14 release

• Secure Messaging
  • Block Explorer
  • GUI updates
  • FlutterSpeed updates
  • Limit stake splitting to blocks over 1000 FLT
  • Add age and potential stake to coin control
  • Add a stake status bar notifier to show if coins are ready or time until

Wallet Updates - Code Completed in 0.7.5.12 release

• Qt5 migration - allows for more flexibility in wallet design and deployments
  • flutterspeed - fast blockchain sync
  • fluttershare - share some of you pos rewards with another flt address
  • updated check which notifies on new client release
  • updated subver for tracking peer version tracking
  • Staking icon fixes
  • Fixed issue where wallet is unlocked and you send coins and it relocks
  • Reduced alert time to 24hours
  • Reduced mining confirmation from 112 to 32
  • Fixed Mac minimizing bug
  • added Lock Wallet option in menu
  • Unlock wallet for staking - allows you to unlock the wallet for staking only, but prevents sending coins without entering the wallet passphrase
  • Lock wallet added to menu - allows securing wallet without needing to go through debug console, or stopping/starting the client
  • Bugfix for Staking icon - icon had a bug where it would not update after sending coins showing that it was staking but it was not.  Icon now updates when locking/unlocking properly

Future Wallet Updates

• Sounds - add audio notifications to the wallet to provide feedback on a variety of items, syncing, receiving coins, sending coins
  • Icon Updates - update icons to provide a fresh wallet feel, also update mining, sending, receiving icons with icons that easily distinguish from PoT, PoS, and PoW transactions.
  • Ease of use enhancements, updating of notification system, adding additional menu items for commonly used features.
  • SMS Wallet - Allows for sending and receiving fluttercoin via text messaging
  • Wallet Integration of SMS - Allows for sending fluttercoin from existing wallet to SMS wallet easily, and ability to check the balance of the SMS Wallet
  • Updated Web Wallet - FLT currently has a web wallet.  This allows sending and receiving FLT via a web page, or mobile device.  This is currently supported, but additional work is necessary to make it easy to use.

Previous changes

• Updated PoT code to handle how it checks for transactions
  • Updated alert and checkpoint keys
  • Modified PoT code to make it compatable with MacOSX Maverick and later
  • Modified MacOSx build configurations to simplify this so it will build properly
  • Updated Gitian build process
  • Added Weight field to coin control allowing to easily see mature blocks for staking.
  • Updated Fluttercoin loading icon to add proper transparency
  • Modified and added new DNSSeed nodes
  • Disabled IRC by default
  • Updated 0.4.5.11 client to only sync with latest clients to prevent some sync errors.
  • Added a new checkpoint node to provide proper checkpointing
  • Updated some translations that were incorrect - one was 520 blocks for stake blocks to mature, it is 112

Project Manager - APCOINS
Lead Dev - Ofeefee
Assistant Dev - Slax0r
Assistant Dev - Michaeladair
Public Relations - DogeDigital

FlutterGirl - Minh
Forum Mod - Imbecileee
Forum Mod - KDioby
Multipool Op - IcarusGlider

Graphic Designer - pille

free icons by icons8.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:44:45 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 03:11:07 PM by Dogedigital

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we highly suggest you voice them here and we will try our best to promptly and efficiently address them.

We are here to take care of all those involved, both existing and new, and attempt to give everyone the best Flutter experience possible.

Here's to Fluttercoin spreading its wings and flying! Cheers Smiley
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

Wow, great graphics and design.

Thanks.  A lot of hard work went into it.

I want to assure everybody that this is just the beginning.

We have plenty of plans for the future.  We are going to have all our information open and free to try our best to avoid pump and dumps.  We don't like to exaggerate either, so you won't find us making outlandish claims to have the next big thing.  Although we are constantly working on these types of things, we will not post it here until we believe that it is going to be solid.  So I highly recommend anyone that's interested to get involved and find out what's going on.

Right now there are over 56 Skype Members in our Skype group actively participating every day in Fluttercoin discussions.  You can always add me (DogeDigital) on skype to join or ask around on our live chat (http://tlk.io/fluttercoin).
globallcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:47:50 PM

Shocked
I give my best wishes to you: my dear friends!
cammo12

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:03:10 PM

So...what has changed? What is the road map? What have you done over the last 2 months, other than recruit some flutter chicks?
cammo12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

Wow, great graphics and design.

It hurts my eyes real bad to be honest.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:07:53 PM

I want to thanks all those Who worked the last 2 month. I have a lot of luck to be surrounded with such good people. They give me hope in alt future. I meet realy nice persons - inside and outside FLT, and i know there is other honest community: keep going, you guys are doing pretty good !

And to TeamFLT : let's the fun begin !!!

Anyone can join us - just jump in skype and add : soltantgris, even if you don't plan to invest in FLT. Sometime it's nice to just be with Funny people.

Let's rock it !
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:10:03 PM

Block reward of 20, for a coin with 200,000,000?

Don't you think that's a little bit off?

Just saying

Nice presentation

And tell us more about what these flutter girls are supposed to do for the coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cammo12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:10:39 PM

I want to thanks all those Who worked the last 2 month. I have a lot of luck to be surrounded with such good people. They give me hope in alt future. I meet realy nice persons - inside and outside FLT, and i know there is other honest community: keep going, you guys are doing pretty good !

And to TeamFLT : let's the fun begin !!!

Anyone can join us - just jump in skype and add : soltantgris, even if you don't plan to invest in FLT. Sometime it's nice to just be with Funny people.

Let's rock it !

Great. But what exatly is the plan. There are lots of "Whoops" and "come join us" and thats all I've heard for the last 2 months. What have you actually been doing? Nice graphics. But that really can't be it, can it. And why relaunch now?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

So...what has changed? What is the road map? What have you done over the last 2 months, other than recruit some flutter chicks?

Road map is coming soon.  

Most of the work done so far has been securing the coin and making sure that the core features are solid.  A lot of work has been done on the Proof-of-Transaction side which we feel is very underrated and overlooked.  

Ofeefee (our lead dev) and a few other devs that have joined have done an amazing job of cleaning up the code and making sure that we have a solid grounding for when the community decides to move forward which will be very soon.  

At this point in time, we are recruiting as many people who are interested in joining as possible and is the reason for this re-launch announcement.  

Cryptocurrency is all about decentralization and being open and transparent.  We feel that this is one of the only coins where anyone can jump in, see what's really going on in all aspects (instead of waiting for announcements and promises to be kept), and actually have a say in the matter.

We are setting ourselves up for the long-run.  We know it will be difficult, but with the right people and the right attitude, we can be part of something big.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

Just saying

Nice presentation

Block reward will be addressed very soon.  The fluttercoin community came to a decision that it wouldn't be fair to abruptly make sudden serious changes to the coin without proper awareness.  We are making our best efforts to do this the right way instead of the quick and easy way.

The flutter girls are mainly for marketing and promotion.  We're lucky to have some beautiful and intelligent girls working with us and we feel that Fluttercoin is a coin that can appeal to anyone and everyone.  When the right time comes, we plan to do heavy marketing and with the flutter girls on our side, it'll be much easier. Smiley

cammo12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

Just saying

Nice presentation

Block reward will be addressed very soon.  The fluttercoin community came to a decision that it wouldn't be fair to abruptly make sudden serious changes to the coin without proper awareness.  We are making our best efforts to do this the right way instead of the quick and easy way.

The flutter girls are mainly for marketing and promotion.  We're lucky to have some beautiful and intelligent girls working with us and we feel that Fluttercoin is a coin that can appeal to anyone and everyone.  When the right time comes, we plan to do heavy marketing and with the flutter girls on our side, it'll be much easier. Smiley

Isn't that a bit sexist? Girls can dev too, you know!
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

Just saying

Nice presentation

Isn't that a bit sexist? Girls can dev too, you know!

Girls can absolutely Dev!  We made a huge effort to land DCGirl (of Ultracoin), who we were huge fans of, but couldn't land due to her time constraints.  Sad

Also... as an open message to everyone, we are always looking for devs to help out with our project.  We have a considerably high bounty fund to reward devs for their work.  If you're interested, feel free to contact us. 
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

Who has reviewed your code?
Suntouri

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

Some new service? what do you think about master nodes?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Team FLT
great to see the result of hard work you guys have been doing
you guys are great
having been an investor in FLT first time round i was always drawn to the POT of as the most appealing aspect
you guys are still the only coing doing this
where does POT come into your roadmap and what role does it play in marketing
and many thanks

Thanks Smiley. Proof-of-Transaction is our main feature.  At this time, we are the first and only coin to have it.  

It's marketing potential is huge once we get everything in perfect balance.  What person or business doesn't like the chance of earning more coins by spending or receiving them?  

Our goal is for Fluttercoin to be used as an actual currency and not just a tool for quick profits.  Proof-of-Transaction rewards you for using the coin this way.  

Quick and easy point of sale transactions are something that is easily foreseeable in our future.  That's why our dev team has been hard at work making the best out of our core features instead of reaching for the stars in hopes for a quick rise in price.

I suggest playing around with a few flutters.  I think you'll be impressed by the new speeds.  
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:54:11 PM

Hi all,

For new folks, welcome.  For you folks that have been with FLT for a while, welcome back.  We are happy to welcome you all. Myself and the rest of TeamFLT watch this thread obsessively so feel free to fire off a question, suggestion or comment.

Fluttercoin is about community and we have a great one.  I am proud to be part of it.

Regards,

slax0r
Assistant Dev
TeamFLT
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:00:11 PM

Well, Slaxor, you Forgot to mention you are an Carolina Hurricane's fan, on top of your 50 informactics title :p

Nice to have you with us buddy.
cammo12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

Crypto is changing. Real-world asset backed coins like SYNC & URO & GML are going to dominate the coming months. Simply having PoT is no longer enough.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

Some new service? what do you think about master nodes?

In previous discussions, we felt that master nodes would contribute to centralizing the control of Fluttercoin.  We have chatted a bit about seed nodes which might be a possibility in the future when the network grows.

Of course we always remain open minded and no suggestion or idea is ever off the books.  You're more than welcome to join our skype group where most of our discussions about fluttercoin takes place.  We also respond to all questions/ideas/suggestions/concerns on (http://tlk.io/fluttercoin).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: