Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:05:57 PM

New screenshots?

will be making a video soon(tiday at some point)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:31:02 PM

just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)

Soo cool! Looks like all your hard work is beginning to pay off.

yeah, its looking great! im excited for release day (probably sunday)

Wooow, that's big news!!!

Any marketing campaing planned for the release?
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:57:40 PM

just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)

Soo cool! Looks like all your hard work is beginning to pay off.

yeah, its looking great! im excited for release day (probably sunday)

Wooow, that's big news!!!

Any marketing campaing planned for the release?

yeah i release the video in an hour or so. and you guys spam it on social media =P
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:37:22 AM

Griffith had some minor problems with the Wallet so Video will be released as soon as possible and shared here and in all our social Media.

https://twitter.com/TrustedCrypto Tongue

https://twitter.com/Multi_Wallet

http://www.reddit.com/r/MultiWalletCoin/

https://www.facebook.com/multiwalletcoin?fref=ts

We also have the plan the open an own youtube channel for other upcoming videos.

alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:08:34 AM

Hi all,

If there are some people out here who are serious about to join the Trusted Crypto Team then please contact us/me  via PM.

Also single Coin (MWC, SUPER, ECC) supporter are welcome.

cheers

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

My valentines day gift to you all <3 LETS GET SOME WALLET HYPEEEEE

check it out: (you are reallyyyy going to want to watch this)

http://youtu.be/7Y7O-M69-8s

spam this on the tweeterz[twitter], and the book of faces [facebook], and all those other social media platforms
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:30:32 AM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

spam this on the tweeterz[twitter], and the book of faces [facebook], and all those other social media platforms

Awesome video man, is it a scrape from the cryptsy site?  Just looking at it and the real-time effectiveness is good just wondering on the refresh time of data especially if there are spikes in the market.  What are those like and are there options similar to stocks so you have thresholds for buying and selling.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:50:34 AM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

Fantastic, I really like it

Does it only work as an API in which you need Coins on the exchange?

This is a huge step forward but in the end it needs to be where it can all work on the Blockchain itself without any third parties. I think the proper way would be to do without the exchanges altogether and do cross-chain transactions using redeemable scripts. Centralized exchanges are a problem, worrying about thefts and delisting of your Coins are a problem, how many times have Coins just been delisted from exchanges and people just lose their Coins forever because they were unable to withdraw them in time?

Maybe something along the lines where a Coins sole purpose is just to act as escrow, where it can handle all the redeem scripts needed and not bloat up the Coin in which you want to exchange for another Coin and not even act a money in any way whatsoever, no fees on transfers.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

This is a huge step forward but in the end it needs to be where it can all work on the Blockchain itself without any third parties. I think the proper way would be to do without the exchanges altogether and do cross-chain transactions using redeemable scripts. Centralized exchanges are a problem, worrying about thefts and delisting of your Coins are a problem, how many times have Coins just been delisted from exchanges and people just lose their Coins forever because they were unable to withdraw them in time?

Maybe something along the lines where a Coins sole purpose is just to act as escrow, where it can handle all the redeem scripts needed and not bloat up the Coin in which you want to exchange for another Coin and not even act a money in any way whatsoever, no fees on transfers.

its an api to use the exchange from the wallet so that you can look at your coins without opening with web browser. atm it doesnt server tooo much of a purpose but it will make sense later what we made it for.

cross-chain transactions is a dangerous game to play. but it is being considered.

tbh. if you lose coins because you didnt check the exchange to see if it was getting delisted. its your fault. it is ALWAYS a BAD idea to leave your coins on an exchange. ideally users are supposed to send coins to and exchange. trade. and withdraw them. not keep them there. but not many people do that so their in lies that problem.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:47:35 PM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

its an api to use the exchange from the wallet so that you can look at your coins without opening with web browser. atm it doesnt server tooo much of a purpose but it will make sense later what we made it for.

cross-chain transactions is a dangerous game to play. but it is being considered.

tbh. if you lose coins because you didnt check the exchange to see if it was getting delisted. its your fault. it is ALWAYS a BAD idea to leave your coins on an exchange. ideally users are supposed to send coins to and exchange. trade. and withdraw them. not keep them there. but not many people do that so their in lies that problem.

It would be a nice feature for the exchanges to allow the users to set a default wallet address to move the coins back into the user's wallet if it ever gets delisted.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:51:15 PM

Yeah not a bad idea, but most of the coins that get delisted are worthless anyway ...
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:21:40 PM

Yeah not a bad idea, but most of the coins that get delisted are worthless anyway ...

It doesn't matter , as they are of no value.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:49:48 PM

bittrex.com:

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 27th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:12:14 AM

what ist the status of the foundation ?  where are mdtspain and sovie ?   Looks like griffith is the now a one man team here ...
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:40:40 AM

what ist the status of the foundation ?  where are mdtspain and sovie ?   Looks like griffith is the now a one man team here ...

he is surely not the only one. Everybody is still on board and we got support from another member. Soon, when in-Wallet trading and Multiwallet features are ready we are going to create a complete new Thread for The trusted crypto group and it's coins. By doing that we hope to get attention from new investors and investors who are looking for a trusted Group of Coins to invest.

I think people are very tired from all the recent scams in the last few months

doc12
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:58:06 AM

he is surely not the only one. Everybody is still on board and we got support from another member. Soon, when in-Wallet trading and Multiwallet features are ready we are going to create a complete new Thread for The trusted crypto group and it's coins. By doing that we hope to get attention from new investors and investors who are looking for a trusted Group of Coins to invest.

I think people are very tired from all the recent scams in the last few months

Ok nice to hear Smiley
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

at some point this week, more than likely tomorrow. i will make the windows installer for the new MWC wallet. basically. here is what happened:

in-wallet-trading works (probably could use some gui updates but i will do that later).

Problems(i guess): it works 100% on linux because you need to have openSSL installed to compile the wallet

windows: works if you have openSSL installed, which itself is a process. if you dont have it installed you will get a connection error. the reason for this error is we encrypted the connection to the cryptsy api to keep information safe, and without openSSL it wont know how to decode / encode the messages (this isnt exactly how it works but thats the gist of it)

so the installer will install all the necessary libraries for you (with your approval of course)  so that the in-wallet-trading will work

(i assume that there is a similar problem with macs, but further testing / feedback is needed)

so thats the hold up on that.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:18:59 AM

at some point this week, more than likely tomorrow. i will make the windows installer for the new MWC wallet. basically. here is what happened:

in-wallet-trading works (probably could use some gui updates but i will do that later).

Problems(i guess): it works 100% on linux because you need to have openSSL installed to compile the wallet

windows: works if you have openSSL installed, which itself is a process. if you dont have it installed you will get a connection error. the reason for this error is we encrypted the connection to the cryptsy api to keep information safe, and without openSSL it wont know how to decode / encode the messages (this isnt exactly how it works but thats the gist of it)

so the installer will install all the necessary libraries for you (with your approval of course)  so that the in-wallet-trading will work

(i assume that there is a similar problem with macs, but further testing / feedback is needed)

You should try to work in a feature in which you can have the return amount automatically sent back to your wallet and look where you can use Bitcoin or other currencies and be sent to your cryptsy account, buy the specified Coins, and return them to your wallet or a specified address. I think what would be cool is if you could do connections through openssl to external wallets and have your own central control station of all your wallets as a light API itself.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:23:03 PM

so the installer will install all the necessary libraries for you (with your approval of course)  so that the in-wallet-trading will work

You should try to work in a feature in which you can have the return amount automatically sent back to your wallet and look where you can use Bitcoin or other currencies and be sent to your cryptsy account, buy the specified Coins, and return them to your wallet or a specified address. I think what would be cool is if you could do connections through openssl to external wallets and have your own central control station of all your wallets as a light API itself.

On mac the in wallet trading is working like it should. You are right we need to do some works on the gui.

As for sending amounts automaticly to the wallet, as Crestington refers to, I think that it's better to leave that up to the holder of the coin to decide. That is a withdraw and in my opinion we should NOT allow any kind of withdraws made via the wallet, this should be done via the website from the exchange using 2FA...not via API
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:49:18 PM

On mac the in wallet trading is working like it should. You are right we need to do some works on the gui.

As for sending amounts automaticly to the wallet, as Crestington refers to, I think that it's better to leave that up to the holder of the coin to decide. That is a withdraw and in my opinion we should NOT allow any kind of withdraws made via the wallet, this should be done via the website from the exchange using 2FA...not via API

Yeah and that is still really good though, probably the most advanced wallet yet but always can use improvement. Would be great to be able to have some kind of instant buy function, maybe where it's bought from the exchange from coins within the exchange and then an escrowed transaction for the coins?? How can the time be cut down between transfers of the coins and the destination? and in one click of a button? For mainstream adoption it will need to be so easy to use that people not familiar with Cryptocurrencies or technology at all can use it.

You should also create your team on http://slack.com , it'll help you communicate with each other more efficiently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: