Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:19:43 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:11:33 PM by mdtspain

We are ready to release our new wallet. The first page Downloads will be updated later this evening. Here is a screenshot from the Mac-Wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:29:47 PM

We are ready to release our new wallet. The first page Downloads will be updated later this evening. Here is a screenshot from the Mac-Wallet.

>insert nice picture of new wallet...<

I know you have all been waiting for an updated wallet, but we still need to iron out a few bugs here and there before we release it.
This time around, it's more of a redesign to move away from the old wallet, update nodes, implement block explorer and irc chat and some other minor details. This update should correspond with the first step on our roadmap, the next step will be support for in-wallet trading Smiley

sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:35:27 PM

Awsome super cool and yet another update on time
no fuss no hassle just for us the community!

What other coin do I know where the developers just get on and

get it done without praise or ego stroking, hmmmm let me think

Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jacksp

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:39:28 PM

New wallet release anytime soon?  Wink

We are planning new wallets this weekend. This will be the wallet with block explorer and irc client, also direct links to this forum, FB, Reddit and Twitter
Thanks!!
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:25:04 AM

Very anxious to see the new wallet and a more in depth picture of the PR campaign. I was very lucky to get in at 60 sats an am in a theoretical 'no lose' situation but if much rather see this go the distance than spend all this time to go 2x and wonder what could have been.

Good luck guys and let us know what we can do to help on a meaningful scale. Retweets and sig lines can't get it done as there is to much spam at that level. We need press. If we need to pitch in to get on coindesk, or the like just let us know. Word needs to spread on a grand scale to regain the momentum we had before the second dev issue
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:17:57 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 12:17:54 PM by alexius89

==WALLET RELEASE==

Dear Community,

The new Wallet with integrated Blockexplorer and InWallet Messaging via IRC can now be downloaded.

The OP is updated with the new Wallet links.

We are currently working on the inWallet Trading and other features.

Website will be ready soon as well.

stay tuned

cheers

pivce

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:26:37 AM

Something is wrong with Win wallet upload, when I click on download link I get only download.php file Sad
lager

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:32:32 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 09:56:52 AM by lager

Something is wrong with Win wallet upload, when I click on download link I get only download.php file Sad

Download the new windows wallet form the front page from main ANN. It works!

radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:53:39 AM

The link in the OP (front page) should work.

sovie (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:48:32 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:54:56 PM by sovie

HI EVERYONE YOUR NEW MULTIWALLETS HAVE BEEN RELEASED!
please download them from the Original page links which have been updated
have fun playing and chatting!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dirtyboots77

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

Wallets not working for me either.  getting a testnet error message as well as 'assertion failed' file: src\kernal.cpp line372 if that helps

*win wallet
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:25:48 PM

Wallets not working for me either.  getting a testnet error message as well as 'assertion failed' file: src\kernal.cpp line372 if that helps

*win wallet

Why you are running the Wallet on the testnet?

get off the testnet and it works fine :-)   like it does for all of us :-)

cheers

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Go Dev Team! Price is very low. Looking forward to see 1000 Satoshi
sovie (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:06:35 PM

I agree the very minimum  Wink

Join the lottery for some extra MWC!

and welcome to all newcommers see you on the inbuilt wallet chat!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:38:16 PM

Windows wallet working.
But why I after send coins to wallet I wait 5 hours to start stake its ok but after I stake 2 coins I have again text "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins" ??
So if I stake 2 coins its proof is my coins in wallet are 5 hours old so I want stake more but this wrote that I wrote before.
Its normal or what I doing wrong ?? When is start staking again and why not staking more than 2 coins ?
I have few other wallets and when start staking they staking all time without stop (stop when I turn off my computer).
Any help ?
dirtyboots77

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 04:39:03 AM by dirtyboots77

*win wallet

get off the testnet and it works fine :-)   like it does for all of us :-)

cheers

I am downloading the wallet from the 1st page and running the file that is available after the download.  what else should I be doing?

Also, if I try ignoring the 'runtime assertion' error window, i get a 'error loading blkindex.dat' message and it shuts down
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:41:03 AM

Windows wallet working.
But why I after send coins to wallet I wait 5 hours to start stake its ok but after I stake 2 coins I have again text "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins" ??
So if I stake 2 coins its proof is my coins in wallet are 5 hours old so I want stake more but this wrote that I wrote before.
Its normal or what I doing wrong ?? When is start staking again and why not staking more than 2 coins ?
I have few other wallets and when start staking they staking all time without stop (stop when I turn off my computer).
Any help ?

Wallets not working for me either.  getting a testnet error message as well as 'assertion failed' file: src\kernal.cpp line372 if that helps

*win wallet

get off the testnet and it works fine :-)   like it does for all of us :-)

cheers

I am downloading the wallet from the 1st page and running the file that is available after the download.  what else should I be doing?

Also, if I try ignoring the 'runtime assertion' error window, i get a 'error loading blkindex.dat' message and it shuts down

A technical Dev will reply you guys in a few hours

Cheers

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:43:19 AM

*win wallet

cheers

I am downloading the wallet from the 1st page and running the file that is available after the download.  what else should I be doing?

Hello,

With every update of a wallet (allways do this for every coin) you will need to start to make a copy of the wallet.dat file.

To do this go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin\   and make a copy of wallet.dat and save it on a save place or drag the file to your desktop.

Now you remove the folder MultiWalletCoin ---   C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin
now that the folder is deleted, you can start the new wallet.

The wallet will create a new MultiWalletCoin folder and start to download the blockchain. When the wallet is synchonised you need to close the wallet and go to the MultiWalletCoin folder -- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin\

In that folder you see a file called wallet.dat. Replace that file with the wallet.dat that is on your desktop by coping the wallet.dat on your desktop and paste it in the MultiWalletCoin folder. When you paste it in the folder there will be an warning that the file allready excist. Confirm that you want to replace the wallet.dat file.

Now you start the wallet again. If everything is ok, then you delete the wallet.dat that is on your desktop. If your coins are not there, then you do the following: go to -->help-->debug window--> console--> Type:  repairwallet  and hit enter.

This should do the job,  Wink

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:00:11 AM

*win wallet

cheers

Hello,

With every update of a wallet (allways do this for every coin) you will need to start to make a copy of the wallet.dat file.

To do this go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin\   and make a copy of wallet.dat and save it on a save place or drag the file to your desktop.

Now you remove the folder MultiWalletCoin ---   C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin
now that the folder is deleted, you can start the new wallet.

The wallet will create a new MultiWalletCoin folder and start to download the blockchain. When the wallet is synchonised you need to close the wallet and go to the MultiWalletCoin folder -- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MultiWalletCoin\

In that folder you see a file called wallet.dat. Replace that file with the wallet.dat that is on your desktop by coping the wallet.dat on your desktop and paste it in the MultiWalletCoin folder. When you paste it in the folder there will be an warning that the file allready excist. Confirm that you want to replace the wallet.dat file.

Now you start the wallet again. If everything is ok, then you delete the wallet.dat that is on your desktop. If your coins are not there, then you do the following: go to -->help-->debug window--> console--> Type:  repairwallet  and hit enter.

This should do the job,  Wink

good , thanks for help
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:40:34 PM

Dear Community,

Good news regarding the Marketing campaigns!

An upcoming Website called investfeeds.com cought are attention.

We signed up there and are planning to use it as an important connection to build relationship with bigger investors.

We need the communities help for a faster acces. Since the promising page is still beta.

https://www.investfeed.com/?rec=8fbd6ff

Within a few days we will share another important campaign wich helps us to get in touch with the real world.
stay tuned

We started to open a topic on another Forum as well, check it out and join the Multiway

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/15307-multiwallet-coin-mwc-multiple-coin-support-foundation-takeover/#entry128074

by the way, dont forget the support us on Twitter. A pot with 10000 MWC is waiting...
https://twitter.com/Multi_Wallet

Thanks a lot
cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: