Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Well you see cressington
you answer both your grievieneces quite eloquently yourself,
the last time I checked respect had nothing to do do with investment
and secondly all this crap you keep spewing out of your well fed pie hole
is exactly that your problems, so once again and very respectfully
this time please do bugger off as we would not rather have unruly
custom a yourself more worried about your own problems than
solutions. There are plenty of coins so jog on son we've all
heard your problems, we are focused on solutions only and how
we achieve them is entirely upto us, and so far we have achieved everyone
before time on schedule and in good working order, a better record than
99 of all the coins you're invested in probably the source of most of your
problems so good luck fella been nice knowing you, now kindly leave
the rest of the good people around here alone and problem free!
 Wink

Ok I will bugger off, obviously you cannot handle any criticism with tact, I had concerns with it not being open source and get attacked for it.
Your coin is decent but your attitude is shit, I've set my wall and I won't be back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

Wow, what a lack of respect for people investing in your coin, if you want to play the speculation game then I have a big problem with that. You want to be 1 post anonymous developers and force everyone to only use your precompiled code so where is the trust?

Yes, I can compile code, nodes, seednodes, light wallet work, always online wallets, forums and I also own 2% of the money supply.

dont look at the fact that you cant see what i coded as a lack of respect. i am keeping it secret because i am applying for an internship at coinbase and they want proof that i know what i am doing, so i am keeping a portfolio of code i am managing private so i can prove its mine, putting it public would hurt me greatly because someone else could copy it and then i would have to prove it was mine and that is too much trouble.

pending acceptance/rejection for the position is more than likely the time our code will be completely open again/

I meant lack of respect from sovie, not about keeping the unique features closed source.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:21:12 PM

i don't owe you respect!
What planet do you live on??
Before you bandy the word respect
you should learn about it.
Respect is earned not given, so I ask
you what have you done that should earn
my respect for you other than talk crap on our thread?

You're a disgrace man if you think for one second that investing
in anything affords you any kind of respect. You invest to make
money at something that might make you money. You don't invest
in order to garner respect from the people who are going to make
money for you, buddy its the other way round, stop smoking so much
of that stuff your're on, It seriously affecting your grasp on reality,
all you have achieved today is make outlandish, cntrived insinuations about
something you clearly know nothing about or you would be busy making your
own inventions instead of tarnishing the efforts of others, Go home now
seriously go away as any kind respect anyone had for anything you have to say
has now evaporated. Do yourself a favour and find a hobby a REAL one worth
your time. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:47:06 PM

Hey Sovie,

I've got much respect for your team and the development that you're putting forth for MWC.  I've been in the channel a few times to talk with your Dev's about a number of things.  Just reading up on recent posts, specifically self compilations and I noticed your commentary with this guy regarding the Linux wallet and him not being able to compile because you wont release the code etc... I'll be frank. 

Try to keep it off the forums as it gives off a bad vibe and MWC has a greater outlook / potential.   It can be frustrating at times and its not that you really don't care what these people say, I'm sure it gets to you.   What you have to keep in mind is, you're developing something you believe in.  Time and time again they will try to draw you out and frustrate you because they want info, this is human nature. 

Stay strong and don't play into their hands.  There are far to many clones out there.

MWC team keep it up, solid foundation.  If you can make it secure and encapsulate it so that users have that confidence level well it will draw the masses.

All the best MWC   Smiley

sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:23:26 AM

Hey Sovie,

I've got much respect for your team and the development that you're putting forth for MWC.  I've been in the channel a few times to talk with your Dev's about a number of things.  Just reading up on recent posts, specifically self compilations and I noticed your commentary with this guy regarding the Linux wallet and him not being able to compile because you wont release the code etc... I'll be frank.  

Try to keep it off the forums as it gives off a bad vibe and MWC has a greater outlook / potential.   It can be frustrating at times and its not that you really don't care what these people say, I'm sure it gets to you.   What you have to keep in mind is, you're developing something you believe in.  Time and time again they will try to draw you out and frustrate you because they want info, this is human nature.  

Stay strong and don't play into their hands.  There are far to many clones out there.

MWC team keep it up, solid foundation.  If you can make it secure and encapsulate it so that users have that confidence level well it will draw the masses.

All the best MWC   Smiley

Sure thanks for your kind words i wasn't actually answering him about the linux wallet, but his attitude towards one of our devs and then his personal attack on me, at the end of the day if you can't take it don't dish it out. If you go back and read my words none of them have anything to do with linux but his insane atitiude that we as a community of developers having taken our own time and effort owe him anything at all? What puzzles me most about his guy is that he's not been around at all from the beginning and now that we are finally getting to a good place for the coin he has the opinion that hes owed some sort of respect or reward, for what, for buying in late or not at all. That ladies and gentleman is a clear case of narcasisitic behaviour at the expense of us who have done the work and the rest who have patiently waited on pure faith. not him but us the MWC community and i will never allow people like this to tarnish good reputations just for their own gratifications, much like most fudders today.
There is no appology needed from me or any of the team about any of this, we have set our goals and we have achieved them, we have done it in an honest an open way and i'm sure there will be others who will come along and try make out that the multiwallet foundation are this and that, but one thing is absolutley clear we will not bend to fudders demands, and people who cannot see fud for what it is will unfortunantly lose their money to them, and we will do what we think and feel is in the very best interests of multiwalletcoin as we have done so far and will continue to do, and that is all there is to it! , but as a MWC supporter i welcome your words of encouragement and wisdom they have not fallen on deaf ears!     

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:20:01 AM

Sovie,

I don't think it's necessary to be so aggresive to Crestington. I was having a normal conversation with him explaining why we don't make all code available. There are many coins doing that, only basic functions are available for people that want to compile themselves.

To Crestington,

Griffith and Radus are two of our developers, they are with this project since day 1 that we took this coin over. Working hard, believe me, and as explained we don't want that hard work out there for graps for the next copycat that maybe might use the code. You as an investor should understand that and appriciate that. I as an investor in this coin love that to be honest.

Cheers,
Michael
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:39:52 AM

Hey Sovie,

I've got much respect for your team and the development that you're putting forth for MWC.  I've been in the channel a few times to talk with your Dev's about a number of things.  Just reading up on recent posts, specifically self compilations and I noticed your commentary with this guy regarding the Linux wallet and him not being able to compile because you wont release the code etc... I'll be frank.  

Try to keep it off the forums as it gives off a bad vibe and MWC has a greater outlook / potential.   It can be frustrating at times and its not that you really don't care what these people say, I'm sure it gets to you.   What you have to keep in mind is, you're developing something you believe in.  Time and time again they will try to draw you out and frustrate you because they want info, this is human nature.  

Stay strong and don't play into their hands.  There are far to many clones out there.

MWC team keep it up, solid foundation.  If you can make it secure and encapsulate it so that users have that confidence level well it will draw the masses.

All the best MWC   Smiley

Sure thanks for your kind words i wasn't actually answering him about the linux wallet, but his attitude towards one of our devs and then his personal attack on me, at the end of the day if you can't take it don't dish it out. If you go back and read my words none of them have anything to do with linux but his insane atitiude that we as a community of developers having taken our own time and effort owe him anything at all? What puzzles me most about his guy is that he's not been around at all from the beginning and now that we are finally getting to a good place for the coin he has the opinion that hes owed some sort of respect or reward, for what, for buying in late or not at all. That ladies and gentleman is a clear case of narcasisitic behaviour at the expense of us who have done the work and the rest who have patiently waited on pure faith. not him but us the MWC community and i will never allow people like this to tarnish good reputations just for their own gratifications, much like most fudders today.
There is no appology needed from me or any of the team about any of this, we have set our goals and we have achieved them, we have done it in an honest an open way and i'm sure there will be others who will come along and try make out that the multiwallet foundation are this and that, but one thing is absolutley clear we will not bend to fudders demands, and people who cannot see fud for what it is will unfortunantly lose their money to them, and we will do what we think and feel is in the very best interests of multiwalletcoin as we have done so far and will continue to do, and that is all there is to it! , but as a MWC supporter i welcome your words of encouragement and wisdom they have not fallen on deaf ears!     

I had only asked about the compilation so I could set up a secure online VPN to help with supporting your network however none of your precompiled Linux modules would work for me so I have to compile it myself, only I can't even use the more important stuff because it is closed source. Every person posting on your thread is here because they are interested in the future of your coin and It says nothing in the OP that the Dev Team intends to keep some of the more important parts closed source. I found 5 bugs in a matter of 2-3 hours and you guys released a new feature without even fixing a current bug in the wallet, besides I wouldn't clone the coin anyways because IRC chat within the wallet is a security risk and for POS only you should be using Sha-256 which provides a slimmer chain and faster sync times, X11 is only useful during the POW phase.

You represent the leadership of the coin so the way you act directly reflects on the entire team, it's no different than having a customer come to your business and it is directly to your benefit to make partners, not enemies. People will always express their concerns and it won't always be in a nice way, attacking potential and current investors in public sets a bad precedent and kills price. It shouldn't matter what I said or whether or not it seemed like I was creating FUD or not, you are supposed to be a leader and should lead by example.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:44:49 AM

Sovie,

I don't think it's necessary to be so aggresive to Crestington. I was having a normal conversation with him explaining why we don't make all code available. There are many coins doing that, only basic functions are available for people that want to compile themselves.

To Crestington,

Griffith and Radus are two of our developers, they are with this project since day 1 that we took this coin over. Working hard, believe me, and as explained we don't want that hard work out there for graps for the next copycat that maybe might use the code. You as an investor should understand that and appriciate that. I as an investor in this coin love that to be honest.

Cheers,
Michael

I apologize for being a bit curt towards you about it being closed source, my grievance was not about it being closed source because I understand that you want to create future value, it was the insinuation from solvie directly after being caught off guard that got my back up.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:50:26 AM

Sovie,

To Crestington,

Cheers,
Michael

I apologize for being a bit curt towards you about it being closed source, my grievance was not about it being closed source because I understand that you want to create future value, it was the insinuation from solvie directly after being caught off guard that got my back up.

No need to apologize in my opinion, we where just having a normal discussion.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

There is no big leader for Multiwallet. All dedicated Foundation Member are equally responsible for the Coin. :-)

Of course some members have currently a bit more notable role than others, but that's understandable since the foundation distributed the tasks for the coin interest based. (PR, Dev, Design)

have a good day,  cheers

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:11:58 AM

Sovie,

To Crestington,

Cheers,
Michael

Ok well I would prefer to continue unless this is going to be a regular thing, I'd rather be part of accelerating growth than limiting it.
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 08:18:23 AM

Sovie,

To Crestington,

Cheers,
Michael

Ok well I would prefer to continue unless this is going to be a regular thing, I'd rather be part of accelerating growth than limiting it.

appreciate that :-)  Welcome to the Multiwallet Family!

Pickleninja

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

The main reason why alt coins don't appear to grab a foot-hold in the market is because as soon as coin-x comes up with some awesome new feature and starts seeing price gains, coin-y comes out with the same features a month later. So with that, I honestly appreciate you guys making the code closed source for now.

As far as trust goes, perhaps having a 3rd party code inspection once things are done to give anyone who has a shred of doubt some piece of mind.

Just a thought.

-Pickle
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:28:33 PM

Subbed.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

Still having issues with multishift

getting a Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

"This appliacation has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information."
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:35:24 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 05:13:25 PM by mdtspain

"This appliacation has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Is that all the Information that you are receiving or is there some more information. We didn't get any other error yet, so we are really interested what might be the cause.

Can it be that your wallet is locked?
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

"This appliacation has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Hi, does the runtime error appear when you want to genrrate a new sender adress? If yes, then follow the steps:  if your wallet is locked then unlock it and uncheck the  field which says something with POS staking. Then try to generate a transaction address. It should work now:-)

dirtyboots77

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

Hi, does the runtime error appear when you want to genrrate a new sender adress? If yes, then follow the steps:  if your wallet is locked then unlock it and uncheck the  field which says something with POS staking. Then try to generate a transaction address. It should work now:-)

Unchecking the "staking only" box fixed the issue.  How would a new user who wouldnt think to look at this forum get that type of information?  Can it be fixed or at least a note when you are unlocking the wallet?
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

Unchecking the "staking only" box fixed the issue.  How would a new user who wouldnt think to look at this forum get that type of information?  Can it be fixed or at least a note when you are unlocking the wallet?

We are going to fix the issue soon i think, either by a note in the wallet or delete the bug.

cheers

dirtyboots77

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:02:44 PM

Great, and my apologies if this has already been explained...is there a setting to have the wallet receive address to automatically change after a transaction comes through?  Basically 'burner addresses' on the receive side
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: