Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

Great, and my apologies if this has already been explained...is there a setting to have the wallet receive address to automatically change after a transaction comes through?  Basically 'burner addresses' on the receive side

No, but it is some nice input. Let us think about this, because it might be risky...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:38:00 PM

thanks for bringing it to our attention we will put it up
in the op as temporary fix so others can find it there.

cheers
 Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

Does the MultiWalletCoin team have a set of forums??
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:47:34 PM

big time undervalued.. I have been watching this coin for sometime now!!! Consider me in :-)

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:16:12 AM

no. we have a different means of communication that works well for us though. it is more private than forums, anything we think is worth mentioning we put in this thread. most of the other stuff is just small talk and what we are currently working on (by that i mean what % done we are with our next step on the wheel in the first post of this thread), the rest of the talking in there is just general comms to pitch ideas to each other
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:23:39 AM

no. we have a different means of communication that works well for us though. it is more private than forums, anything we think is worth mentioning we put in this thread. most of the other stuff is just small talk and what we are currently working on (by that i mean what % done we are with our next step on the wheel in the first post of this thread), the rest of the talking in there is just general comms to pitch ideas to each other

Would you like a set of dedicated forums? I would like to take you through the set of forums I help run including all private areas and why it is setup in the way it is. I can build the forums for you but I would prefer not to be the root admin or host them, I think it would be better if it were you that were root admin.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:36:07 AM

Would you like a set of dedicated forums? I would like to take you through the set of forums I help run including all private areas and why it is setup in the way it is. I can build the forums for you but I would prefer not to be the root admin or host them, I think it would be better if it were you that were root admin.

you would need to talk to kopach or sovie about that. i just code. i dont really do public relations, mostly cuz im bad at it and dont want the responsibility either. i just code

Edit: i more than likely wont post in this forum a lot either, unless it is to remind people who the coders are or if there is a very technical question.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

Dear Community,

Please replace your current MWC Signature with the following one

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752808][size=13pt][b][color=blue][color=red]>>>[/color] MULTIWALLET | [color=red]POS 5% Annual[/color] [Multiple Coin Support] | [color=red]inWallet Fiat trading[/color] |unique Anon MultiShift & Encrypted communication [color=red]<<<[/color][/color][/b][/size][/url][/center]

Other community members who did not add the signature yet, feel free to do it and claim your reward via PM

cheers & have a great day :-)

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:59:13 AM

you would need to talk to kopach or sovie about that. i just code. i dont really do public relations, mostly cuz im bad at it and dont want the responsibility either. i just code

Edit: i more than likely wont post in this forum a lot either, unless it is to remind people who the coders are or if there is a very technical question.

The responsibilities of admin is mainly about keeping the site operational. The benefit is a type of open source building similar to Github, consensus is easier to reach on any given subject, guides and technical information are always readily available and you can section off the forum so that you can discuss sensitive matters in private. Beyond the technical side is engaging the community with contests, bounties, newsletters, videos, games, chat as well as businesses and exchanges post to offer services, forums are an integral piece in the ecosystem.
Sjacmur

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:17:01 PM

I copy link with signature MWC but I dont see red and blue colour and letters are some small.
I paste all link to my signature in profile.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 03:20:47 PM

I copy link with signature MWC but I dont see red and blue colour and letters are some small.

you status is "member" that's  why. If you get a higher status then color will appear. :-)

cheers

lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:23:59 PM

you status is "member" that's  why. If you get a higher status then color will appear. :-)

cheers

Was wondering about that myself, either way cheap coins to be had, might as well accumulate some more, right now making up almost 2% of all coins  Grin
Pickleninja

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:19:23 PM

I don't think I post enough to get a signature lol.

-Pickle
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

Added recent announcments Smiley http://cryptogab.com/multiwallet-brings-titanbit-and-multishift-to-mwc/

lager

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

thanks a lot! appreciating supporting MWC! MostWantedCoin = multiwalletcoin:)

deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:46:48 PM

Devs, what next? When you will release new features?

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

Are you also planning to release a andorid wallet? that would be awsome, a andorid wallet with mobile trading possibility and staking.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

Are you also planning to release a andorid wallet? that would be awsome, a andorid wallet with mobile trading possibility and staking.

I haven't seen a staking wallet on a mobile phone yet, but I might have missed that. Before we think of an android mobile trading it is beter to make it available in the wallet.
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

I haven't seen a staking wallet on a mobile phone yet, but I might have missed that. Before we think of an android mobile trading it is beter to make it available in the wallet.

Yea sure, just an idea for the future Smiley
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

Seems lile MWC gets delistet on C-CEX.com  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: