Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Hello all fellow multiwallets!

Yes we are still on schedule and following the road map as published.  There should be more news on this in the coming few days!

Please don't forget that anonymous came along very unexpectedly and is a real accomplishment for any coin considering it was one of the last things we were to originally implement. Wink

This puts us in the very top category of altcoins as far as i'm concerned, as well as the plans allready announced, we do however ask for a reasonable amount of patience, as when we are
finished we will surpass everybody currently arround, and yes this incudes litecoin and darkcoin, and all those who do not understand this or rather don't believe it are 1 simply ignorant,
or 2 have not comprehended what our roadmap spells out and exactly what it is your wallets will achieve, not only in the short term but in the final eventuality.

Although we have accomplished much in 4 weeks, we can't expect something new every week to be rolled out thats just simply not how the crypto industry works or can work and rather
than promising rubbish or rhetoricwhich means nothing or very little we will only announce real developments when and if they are ready to be launched.

However I do have a little bit of fact for you all to ponder on. As we move ever closer to our goals I wish to stress that there are only  

27 million MWC coins in existance BUT.....as we have pointed out before I can officially confirm that there are as of today
infact only 18 million MWC officially not in the possesion of 5 of the multiwallet foundation members, with 2 as yet to report their assets.

We have already pledged not to put these coins onto any markets before the price reaches the equivalency of $1 per MWC and reaching  that number it
would make very little sense to sell such a valuable asset in any case on such a rise!

I for one will continue to accumulate at this stupendous price for a fully proven and workable anonymous coin whenever I am able.

So the news of the week is that there used to be 27 million coins available  and now there are only
18 million available to the public which alone represents a staggering 30% drop
in the total number of coins available
for those of you who want to buy in and indeed considering what everyone knows
what we have achieved, and want to achieve I find it hard to believe there are hardly many much more available out there willing to sell at this point.

In my opinion that would be just plain foolish, but who am i to judge after all we all have our jobs Cheesy

Multiwallet only 18 million coins are available to trade and be bought and sold publically and falling weekly!
These are the facts and reality!! Grin  

That post shows that we are really serious about our Development and MultiWalletCoin itself. That's why we bought up coins to save the current investors and to virtually reduce the coin supply by a signifcant amount of about 9 mil coins because those coins will not be used as mentioned in the post above.  Besides work and study we spent most of our time for Multiwallet and its development.
At this point i want to share a Big Thank You to the community!  You guys pushed and motivated us a lot in the last weeks and we are very happy to see that. The Future of Multiwallet gonna be bright as we have various things to announce when projects will become mature..very soon.

be patient and stay tuned :-)

cheers

I sent you a message about my friend that wanted to do some promo videos but no reply, he sent you a message too. Let us know what you want with it, I am assuming you are wanting to wait until the next release but if you can give a general layout, the majority can be done to coincide with a stable release.

Yea I read it. I actually wrote it on my to-do list but then just forgot to reply since I was pretty busy for a week. Will answer your friend via PM tomorrow. Thanks for the contribution.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

has there been any investigation into blocknet integration?  Seems like a native technology for MWC bridging multiple blockchains...
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:09 AM

has there been any investigation into blocknet integration?  Seems like a native technology for MWC bridging multiple blockchains...

I was about to ask the same question.   Will it benefit mwc?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

What is Blocknet? sounds interesting
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:41:11 AM

What is Blocknet? sounds interesting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:37:49 AM

Anything significant relating to MWC will always be
relayed to the community when we are in a reasonable and
responsabile position to do so.

We know you all have various questions about other tech
and how it may or may not affect multiwallet,
but please remember that we have a posted roadmap
and we will be sticking to this roadmap religiously.

We have our own plans in place to get to where we are going
however if something comes along to get us there faster
ofcource our devs will contemplate this.

We are shortly to annouce a number of new items and
news that affects us all for the better.

We are constantly evolving but the roadmap will remain
the same unless you see it has changed and we have advised
you of this.

Don't forget MWC has just gotten 33% harder to get hold of
through a new innovative descision by the foundation and there
is much more to come which we will reveal when the time is right.

As ever thank you for your support Wink
and keep staking!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:57:25 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 07:18:51 AM by Crestington

Hey you should do something like HoboNickels and put in a minimum/maximum adjustable threshold in the wallet for Staking.

Letting users adjust their own stake thresholds could be very good for proof of stake. When you have a very large wallet, you don't want to have millions of coins staking very small amounts. These small inputs created through splitting Stake all need to be recombined for new transactions so if you Staked often, you would have so many inputs that it becomes costly to the network in terms of data addition into the Blockchain. If you can set your minimum and maximum thresholds for blocks to combine or split, the rate at which the Blockchain grows can be shrunk considerably.

It could potentially be very good because you could create adaptive controls for presets so you can set your wallet to have more inputs if you are going to be using it for a lot of small transactions for say websites, exchanges, or less inputs if you are using it more as an investment and won't be spending many inputs.

Stake thresholds aren't part of the protocol level, just active within the wallet so it can be changed anyways just by changing and compiling the code. For a large balance, it might be better to target your Stake split and combines for 40-50 inputs, where if you own a smaller balance it may be better to have 4-5 inputs to give yourself a better chance at Staking sooner. The minimum Stake threshold is the minimum time at which your balance within an address will split every block that Stakes and the minimum threshold amount is the amount that multiple inputs under the amount designated with combine so for example if the Stake threshold is set at 0 days and 10,000 coins all inputs will combine if under 10,000 coins (you may receive a block of 13,000 coins if two blocks of 6,000 and 7,000 combine), and all inputs above 10,000 will split so in the next block that block would Stake it would split into two blocks of 6500.

Also, what about combining the multishift along with Staking and what HoboNickels uses as Stake for Charity so that when you Stake it generates a random address it seems to Stake from and you can even set a variable random amount of your Stake splitting into another address so that if your Stake splits that you could have somewhere in the range of say 10%-80% go to a designated address and the rest back as change. Something like that could be very handy in helping create better anonymity since you would never really be able to tell if the Stake was going back to you or to someone else.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:34:26 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 03:20:12 PM by mdtspain

has there been any investigation into blocknet integration?  Seems like a native technology for MWC bridging multiple blockchains...

What blocknet is trying to sell for 2500 BTC ( 2500 x $400 BTC = 1,000,000 USD for development ) is an idea what we from MWC call MultiCoin support. As you can see in our Roadmap, we have layed- out the logical development of that whole concept.

We are developing the MultiCoin Support (MCS) and are financing it from our own pockets. No IPO/ITO/ICO (or any other hype) needed before.
Our reward will be the increase of price from MWC, as we bought MWC ourselves and believe in what we are doing.

For you to decide when you should join, to enjoy the ride.
Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:25:20 PM

It should be obvious by now that the developers are serious about this coin. However I would advise you guys to be a little more cautious about saying you're holding x-million coins until it hits $1/coin.

It leads people to believe that as soon as a coin gets close to $1, you're going to dump, game over, thank you for playing. I think a better strategy would be to say "once the coin gets to $1, we will plan on phasing out our coin supply to further the developement of the coin, and even out the distrobution of wealth".

If satoshi nakamoto dumped his coins now, it would plummet the price of bitcoin, and possibly destroy the coin simply because it would be seen as "the creator doesn't have faith in the coin".

Just a thought,

-Pickle
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:50:06 PM

It should be obvious by now that the developers are serious about this coin. However I would advise you guys to be a little more cautious about saying you're holding x-million coins until it hits $1/coin.

It leads people to believe that as soon as a coin gets close to $1, you're going to dump, game over, thank you for playing. I think a better strategy would be to say "once the coin gets to $1, we will plan on phasing out our coin supply to further the developement of the coin, and even out the distrobution of wealth".

If satoshi nakamoto dumped his coins now, it would plummet the price of bitcoin, and possibly destroy the coin simply because it would be seen as "the creator doesn't have faith in the coin".

Just a thought,

-Pickle

If that is what people might think, then I can confirm from my side, that dumping is not the plan at all. We have our roadmap to follow, plans for after the are in place but we can't announce them yet, because it will take time to realize. Let us realize first the things on the roadmap.

What I can say, is that in the future the holders of MWC are going to be the shareholders of what we going to develop after the roadmap. Giving the holders of MWC, besides the 5% interest, a dividend that will be paid 4 times a year depending on the % of MWC that they hold.

This is the most important reason why I wouldn't dump my coins and also why I bought the coins.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

Just a thought,

-Pickle

If that is what people might think, then I can confirm from my side, that dumping is not the plan at all. We have our roadmap to follow, plans for after the are in place but we can't announce them yet, because it will take time to realize. Let us realize first the things on the roadmap.

What I can say, is that in the future the holders of MWC are going to be the shareholders of what we going to develop after the roadmap. Giving the holders of MWC, besides the 5% interest, a dividend that will be paid 4 times a year depending on the % of MWC that they hold.

This is the most important reason why I wouldn't dump my coins and also why I bought the coins.

An option that can be explored as well is that since fees go back into Staking that if you were to set a higher TX fee within the wallet (settxfee) that it will come back to whoever Stakes. Let's say you want to distribute 100k coins over 10k blocks at 10 coins a Block, you could just have a wallet automatically sending coins with a 10 coin fee back to itself every 2 minutes and just fill up the wallet when it runs low so that in the event that someone broke into the wallet, they would get very little coins.
dirtyboots77

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:09:52 PM

is there a block explorer or 'rich list' to monitor wallet activities of the top holders?
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:20:45 PM

is there a block explorer or 'rich list' to monitor wallet activities of the top holders?

Offcourse there is a block explorer. As mentioned on the first page: The Block Explorer :http://129.21.141.139:3001/
dirtyboots77

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:48:39 PM

Offcourse there is a block explorer. As mentioned on the first page: The Block Explorer :http://129.21.141.139:3001/

any way to get on http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ to be able to see wallet sizes
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

any way to get on http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ to be able to see wallet sizes

I have just been looking on cryptoid.info for information for hosting a blockexplorer.

"We also currently ask for a contribution to hosting costs equivalent to $120 in BTC per year for young/short blockchains, and $150 for older/larger blockchains.
Hosting contracts are on a yearly basis as we do not have time/will to bug people about late payments. The yearly contract also allows to amortize costs (early on most costs come from explorer setup, later on they come from CPU/RAM/Storage costs) "

This tells us that we can set up an blockexplorer over there for 120 USD a year. So yes it is possible to set up an extra Block-explorer (besides the one that we already have) if we want to spend that money.

In my opinion that is just throwing money away. But who am I?

sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:16:29 PM

We are already spending our own funds to get the real important work done,
so if the community wants gizmos done that don't really add much to the coin except
astetics we invite you all to donate to get block explorers with rich lists done
if that is what you want. The foundation on the other hand is only prepared to spend money
on important roadmap stuff, but i certainly see small little projects like coin astetics as an
excellent avenue for you the community to help out your own investments.
We simply don't have the time or the funds to do things like this, and i'm with
mdtspain this is just throwing money away for the foundation.

We have set up a community donation fund, for things just like this your ideas
and if enough of you want it then please donate and we will find free devs to develop
these sort of things for the good of everyone Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:53:51 AM

Hi,
can I ask you what is done and what is being implemented rigth now?
Thanks

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:38:38 AM

And they are in my wallet... Grin Just for everybody to know, I have now 5.2 mill coins. They won't go back to the exchange untill MWC is worth 1 USD.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Wink Wink
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:12:43 AM

Hi,
can I ask you what is done and what is being implemented rigth now?
Thanks

Since we took over the coin, we have made a new website, Block Explorer, new wallet design with block explorer and irc chat, implemented own developed MultiShift Anon.

On this moment we are doing the last adjustments on our own developed PoS Multipool and the first tests on the Cryptsy Exchange are on the way for our first stage in-wallet trading which will have trading on 4 Exchanges with all the trading pairs activated.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:34:53 AM

Dear Community

in a few days we have a giveaway for you guys:)

it will be most likely a kind of twitter Competition.

More about it on the next coming saturday :-)

cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: