Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:29:48 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:07:02 PM by Crestington

Nice to see that the competion stays sharp. Looks like you are also doing a great job.

Success with your project....lets work hard and put pressure on the centralized system

I've met a lot of really nice people that work at banks.

There are nice people everywhere, that doesn't mean that the system needs to be upgraded to a more modern version.

We are all using computers now a days, but the typewriter was working as well

When I was a kid my mom had an electric typewriter, like a POW/POS Cryptocurrency

The soon to be released goldcoin client already does this.

K thx bai  Cool Cool

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=2616.0

POW only kills price, you are going to want to change that before you start adding in multiple coin trading support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:57:43 PM

Wow, I can't believe that Griffith beat out Tranz on the popularity list! Maybe being more active has more weight in the nomination selection. Go Griffith!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:59:26 AM

Wow, I can't believe that Griffith beat out Tranz on the popularity list! Maybe being more active has more weight in the nomination selection. Go Griffith!

Congrats Smiley  love this coin

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:03:45 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:19:35 AM by mamamae

Hello everybody
startjoin funds for Griffith MGW project:
https://www.startjoin.com/Multi_Wallet
to who can donate i will send 1000 GNS
FOR FREE.
new jl777 on MGW:
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:27:01 AM

Any updates/Dev Progress? Last entry "MultiWallet Activity Report": 02/08.11.2014

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19lJagq3vz-L4TKuCLbZvH1B9U8dAV_RpjBwGfEme4Sw/edit?pli=1
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:09:00 PM

Any updates/Dev Progress? Last entry "MultiWallet Activity Report": 02/08.11.2014

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19lJagq3vz-L4TKuCLbZvH1B9U8dAV_RpjBwGfEme4Sw/edit?pli=1

Working hard on the last steps for the in wallet trading. I hope we can compile a windows wallet before the weekend to let some selected people (2-3) do some beta-testing.
We can then see what needs to be added, what things are missing. Then we can make a user manual with screenshots to make the functions clear.

We have 1 coder that is working full-time on this application, Monday- Friday for nearly 8 weeks now. It's like writing a book, on this moment 28 pages of code have been written.

Another coder is working on the MultiCoin Support, also something that is NOT available yet. All has to be written from zero. This kind of projects take 2-3 months if everything goes well.

That's REAL Development, NO copy and paste.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

I cannot state enough how important is for everyone involved with the trusted-crypto group of coins multiwallet,easyclearcoin and supercoin,
to do everything you can to support what we are doing and by extension yourself and your coin!

As all our coins will inevetibly get multiple coin supported multiwallets when the project is complete
i would like to share just how big this will get, especially from a PR perspective.

Please follow the link and check who has personally contributed and is following us
I don't have to say the absolute media potential we have at our beck and call here
and it is encumbant on us all to to contribute and make sure this becomes a reality.

https://www.startjoin.com/backers/project/Multi_Wallet

Im letting you all in on one of our PR angles and I hope you will all do your
utmost to realise this oppertunity.

keep minting! Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:19:14 PM

there will be a rather large development update coming soon. it will be posted on the OP as well as in a post, the developments include:

1. a more defined description of who is working for this coin
2. a webpage for the coin off of the development teams official website. this website will also have the two other coins we care for as well as our other crypto projects.
3. in wallet trading for the coin. the coins wallet will be updated to include api calls for trading with the exchanges in an additional tab.
4. an update section telling the status of development on the wallet that will hold multiple coins at the same time. this coin will be included in that list.
5. official news media feeds to follow to get up to date news at random times with what we are doing.
6. link to a youtube page where development videos / other things will be posted.
7. what holding this coin will mean for you in the future in relation to the multiple coin wallet.

stay tuned everyone, sorry for no big updates recently Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:07:23 AM

there will be a rather large development update coming soon. it will be posted on the OP as well as in a post, the developments include:

1. a more defined description of who is working for this coin
2. a webpage for the coin off of the development teams official website. this website will also have the two other coins we care for as well as our other crypto projects.
3. in wallet trading for the coin. the coins wallet will be updated to include api calls for trading with the exchanges in an additional tab.
4. an update section telling the status of development on the wallet that will hold multiple coins at the same time. this coin will be included in that list.
5. official news media feeds to follow to get up to date news at random times with what we are doing.
6. link to a youtube page where development videos / other things will be posted.
7. what holding this coin will mean for you in the future in relation to the multiple coin wallet.

stay tuned everyone, sorry for no big updates recently Smiley

Ooh, looks good Griffith keep up the hard work
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Just a little update from the in waleet trading front.

We hoped to do some beta testing with windows wallets on the Cryptsy exchange this weekend. We are not going to make that, instead it will be proberly on tuesday that the wallets for the Beta- tests will be ready... I will keep you all updated.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:34:14 PM

Just a little update from the in waleet trading front.

We hoped to do some beta testing with windows wallets on the Cryptsy exchange this weekend. We are not going to make that, instead it will be proberly on tuesday that the wallets for the Beta- tests will be ready... I will keep you all updated.

I'll do some Beta testing when it's ready, I'm a pretty tough tester Tongue
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

I have a question... now that you are developing 3 coins, will each coin have its own benefits ?   Or will they be coimbined into one multiwallet and will have all the features and benefits from the other two.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

I have a question... now that you are developing 3 coins, will each coin have its own benefits ?   Or will they be coimbined into one multiwallet and will have all the features and benefits from the other two.

Each coin has his specific blockchain and his own characteristics. We are building the in wallet trading for Multiwalletcoin and ECCoin. We will not include it in Supercoin. The reason for this is that they don't want any closed source for that coin.

The Multiwallet, that we are building, will have MWC and ECC as main beneficials, but will be holding many more coins. How are you going to ask. In the first place for strengthening the network for those 2 coins. In a later stage there will be more benefits for all our coins.

The Multiwallet is actualy the first step to a much bigger plan. Once we have the development of the Multiwallet and the trading ready, we will annouce the next step. Then it will also be clear what the benefits are for holding MWC, ECC and SUPER.

We also plan to include the trading in the Multiwallet, then it will become available for all the coins that will make part of the Multiwallet.

We have not decedided yet, if it will be necessary to have MWC, ECC or SUPER in your wallet, before you can use the trading option.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:32:43 PM

https://www.coinigy.com/

why dont you make something like this.

Trade on every exchange trougth one wallet
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:43:51 PM

thats what we are doing. rob who runs that site is a good guy too.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:53:46 PM

This is not trading from a single wallet but through a single account
where you can most likely be traced from the point of registration, we will be offering
an anonymous wallet where you cannot be traced whatsoever.
keep minting Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

Hi, any updates ?  Smiley
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:25:28 PM

Hi, any updates ?  Smiley

Hi Doc....we are working on the bugs and I have to admit...some are nasty...but we are working them out.

I myself was expecting a Beta wallet 2 weeks ago...
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:03:04 AM

Hi, any updates ?  Smiley

Hi Doc....we are working on the bugs and I have to admit...some are nasty...but we are working them out.

I myself was expecting a Beta wallet 2 weeks ago...

hey.... this shit is hard. and all the math makes me sad after a long time of looking at it.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:38:40 AM

DEV take the time no hurry
math a blue furry beast
only an hair out of place and
we are in for quite some ...
thanks for the work i will donate
as much as i can.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: