Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Hashlet ROI Tracking  (Read 9850 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:53:40 AM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

That's great to hear! I'm not sure whether I'm going to re-invest more into these hashlets. Currently, I'm at 95% of my ROI. I haven't reached this percentage with any of my investments (which all obviously turned out to be bad investments), so I'm already really happy. I can take the profit now if I want and leave the market by selling the hashlets I own. This would make me some nice money when you look at how less I invested in Gaw Miners. However, I'm not sure about my plan yet.

Does anyone know how much your hashrate would be converted into if you switch an Antminer S3 into a hashlet?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

looks interesting

Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:56:36 AM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

That's great to hear! I'm not sure whether I'm going to re-invest more into these hashlets. Currently, I'm at 95% of my ROI. I haven't reached this percentage with any of my investments (which all obviously turned out to be bad investments), so I'm already really happy. I can take the profit now if I want and leave the market by selling the hashlets I own. This would make me some nice money when you look at how less I invested in Gaw Miners. However, I'm not sure about my plan yet.

Does anyone know how much your hashrate would be converted into if you switch an Antminer S3 into a hashlet?

It really depends on how much you can sell your antminer s3 for.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:10:25 AM

It really depends on how much you can sell your antminer s3 for.

oh really? Mine has an option to "upgrade to hashlet" but doesn't give me any #'s before I have to complete it...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:46:33 AM

The Antminer S3 is sold by bitmaintech. As far as I know GAW doesn't sell any S3's. If you have any other hardware with GAW that they host when you used to be able to convert them into hashlets it was a 1:1 MH/s ratio for scrypt hardware.

As far as converting from a hosted GAW sha-256 to scrypt hardware goes IDK what the conversion was.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:00:03 AM

Congrats mate!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:55:22 PM

The Antminer S3 is sold by bitmaintech. As far as I know GAW doesn't sell any S3's. If you have any other hardware with GAW that they host when you used to be able to convert them into hashlets it was a 1:1 MH/s ratio for scrypt hardware.

As far as converting from a hosted GAW sha-256 to scrypt hardware goes IDK what the conversion was.

yeah it was an S3 I bought from them a while ago, with the cloud option. I'll ask them I guess.

I've ROI'd on all my other hashlets as well though, so can't complain at all, compared to some group buys I went in on...

primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

Its Works for me to hit ROI last week, now its only profit and a can even sell my miners if i want.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:17:37 PM

Its Works for me to hit ROI last week, now its only profit and a can even sell my miners if i want.

That's exactly the situation I'm in and the situation I described above. And I love it!

[I've ROI'd on all my other hashlets as well though, so can't complain at all, compared to some group buys I went in on...

I not only lost money in group buys, but also in the direct order of Scrypt ASICs. These aren't even delivered yet, which makes them delayed for months. And I don't believe they're actually developed yet. So, even when they're finished and released (which isn't presumable), I will lost the biggest part of my money as the given MH/s doesn't make any sense anymore these days.

I learned a leason out of this; don't invest in hardware which isn't actually developed yet.  However, I also learned a lesson about these hashlets; I was too carefully with buying (a lot of) them, and now, in the end, I can only think about the fact that I should have bought more.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:39:16 AM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

That's exactly the situation I'm in and the situation I described above. And I love it!

[I've ROI'd on all my other hashlets as well though, so can't complain at all, compared to some group buys I went in on...

I not only lost money in group buys, but also in the direct order of Scrypt ASICs. These aren't even delivered yet, which makes them delayed for months. And I don't believe they're actually developed yet. So, even when they're finished and released (which isn't presumable), I will lost the biggest part of my money as the given MH/s doesn't make any sense anymore these days.

I learned a leason out of this; don't invest in hardware which isn't actually developed yet.  However, I also learned a lesson about these hashlets; I was too carefully with buying (a lot of) them, and now, in the end, I can only think about the fact that I should have bought more.

Yeah I bought my first hashlet prime at $15.99 or $16.99 and I should have bought WAY more. From now on my go to scrypt miner will be the zenhashlets.

In the beginning I had a few customers by $9,000 worth of hashlet primes and they were/are making BANK right now. I also had one customer who was making just under 0.50BTC per day, who has surely reached ROI now and all that power is pure profit. At current BTC prices that is $69,350 per year on autopilot and what's nice is that the zencloud hasn't dropped much in terms of btc/MH/day. IPO coins finally have an advantage for the mining community through GAW Cheesy

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:46:51 AM

i buy hashlets with USD not BTC so i should profit in the end

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:01:06 PM

I learned a leason out of this; don't invest in hardware which isn't actually developed yet.  However, I also learned a lesson about these hashlets; I was too carefully with buying (a lot of) them, and now, in the end, I can only think about the fact that I should have bought more.

Yeah I bought my first hashlet prime at $15.99 or $16.99 and I should have bought WAY more. From now on my go to scrypt miner will be the zenhashlets.

In the beginning I had a few customers by $9,000 worth of hashlet primes and they were/are making BANK right now. I also had one customer who was making just under 0.50BTC per day, who has surely reached ROI now and all that power is pure profit. At current BTC prices that is $69,350 per year on autopilot and what's nice is that the zencloud hasn't dropped much in terms of btc/MH/day. IPO coins finally have an advantage for the mining community through GAW Cheesy

I didn't notice your message untill now. That's insane! Those people will be very happy with their initial investment.

And update regarding my investment; I'm about +/- 100% and I'm very happy with it Smiley.     I'm not sure whether I'm going to sell the hashlets or let them do their job.. Still have to think about this.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 02:39:12 PM

what the heck can you do with Hashpoints?? Pardon the pun... are they simply pointless??

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:21:04 PM

what the heck can you do with Hashpoints?? Pardon the pun... are they simply pointless??
It's all here:
https://hashtalk.org/HashPointsFAQ

Great thread and congratulations to all who reached ROI!

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:28:21 PM

Lucky people. 10 days ago, I was hitting at least 0.5BTC per day. It's dropped to 0.2 today.
soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:25:07 PM

Waste of money now?

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Waste of money now?

I danno, you pay like 80% in fees now. seems to really gone downhill:

For a 4MH one:

0.00121958 BTC - Payout
-0.00097248 BTC - Fees

Doesn't leave you with much... 0.0002471

I make 0.004 a day with 2MH on my bitcoindark pool.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: