Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO  (Read 23238 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:26:50 PM

That's my target. Going to ask for pool.mn.

You guys on suchpool irc are very rude people. Won't be dealing with you guys.

If you guys see any of my messages that that asshole kassado will post, it's because I was raging at them for being assholes.

I told them i'm not even going to touch the coin! I'm only here for development. I get absolutely nothing! No hidden premine!

I want ocminer to do code review though.

What did ocminer say?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:27:35 PM

Slight delay. Trying to get a pool up before launch.

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with get suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.

i dont know man, I usually agree with you on stuff, but carson would have dressed this up a little more, plus he would have had some kind of premine or a way for him to profit.

Maybe you are right, but I am just not sure on this one. What do you think of my points?

You think the same VPN is enough? And how is he going to make money with this?

He had no premine on the last 2 he made either.  Maybe he is trying to give back to the community out of guilt?  I am guessing that it is him.  There are factors that point to it.  But honestly who knows.  I guess I shouldn't be so harsh without more proof.  So please proceed carsen I mean darkblock dev.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

I sent a pm to ocminer, we will see what he says.

I don't really don't think this is carson.

I would really like to see this coin start on time.

That would be a BIG plus for this coin.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

Quite tired with this Fake information about me. I'm not carsen.

I willingly went to multiple pools asking them to add my coin. I don't trust suchpool. Went there, asked for my coin to be launched there, get name called, all of a sudden become carsen (which i'm not) and now I get kassado to spread fake information on this thread.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:41:26 PM

I willingly went to multiple pools asking them to add my coin. I don't trust suchpool. Went there, asked for my coin to be launched there, get name called, all of a sudden become carsen (which i'm not) and now I get kassado to spread fake information on this thread.

can u set a launch time ?
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

We reserve the right to remain anonymous to protect our own privacy. Thank you

This sounds like what carsen would say.  See you always say WE.  When you get pissed off it turns into I.  You follow this pattern all the time.  Really carsen you should be thanking me.  I shouldn't be point out your tells to you.  GO back to the drawling board and make a new coin tomorrow man no biggy.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:44:56 PM

I trust ocminer

He should review the code

Dev where is Cali are you?
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

no he still has ten minutes

If he is a little late because he is making sure he has pools, I think that is a good thing.

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:59:07 PM

I just spoke with the Darkblock Dev

He is making sure he has pools up for the launch so its a fair launch. Which I think is very good.

Twoturtles said that he might set up a pool for this coin a few pages back.

He is the Neoscoin dev, so the Darkblock dev is currently in the Neoscoin IRC seeing whats up

I still havn't heard back for ocminer, so Im not sure if he is going to set up a pool or not.

The launch time will be sometime between 10am and 1pm PST, so there is time to get all the pools ready.

Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:18:07 PM

I just spoke with the Darkblock Dev

He is making sure he has pools up for the launch so its a fair launch. Which I think is very good.

Twoturtles said that he might set up a pool for this coin a few pages back.

He is the Neoscoin dev, so the Darkblock dev is currently in the Neoscoin IRC seeing whats up

I still havn't heard back for ocminer, so Im not sure if he is going to set up a pool or not.

The launch time will be sometime between 10am and 1pm PST, so there is time to get all the pools ready.

OP UPDATED! Happy mining!
yuemoon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:20:53 PM

blocks" : 44,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.23148982,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"netmhashps" : 0.40581274,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 2000000,
"testnet" : false
michaeladair

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

I'm a website developer... need any help? My skype is michaeladair1996

Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:42:58 PM

Yes. Minerpools should be up momentarily. The first 100 blocks got raped in like 5 minutes.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

Minerpools is up!
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:03:41 PM

Minerpools is up!

Can't add my payment address: Failed to update your account: Address is already in use Huh

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:08:26 PM

Weird. Make a new address.
yuemoon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:12:33 PM

Weird. Make a new address.

The reason mine pool, the pool master to resolve before minerpools also appeared the same problem, please contact the pool master dev resolved as soon as possible, thank you!
xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:15:21 PM

How to solo mine? I forgot lol

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:23:58 PM

Great job getting everything up and running.

It will be interesting to see where all of this goes

Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

Thanks!

Also, I made a new address in the Windows wallet and added it to minerpools. It's fine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: