Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:30:38 PM

+1 for bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

Good luck everyone. Be sure to check out Aerocoin and Librexcoin. They already made my losses back plus some on my losses on these scamcoins. (I lost .33 BTC on Coldcoin scam...)

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

Glad to see bittrex did the right thing and that this scammer won't be getting paid this time. Kudos to bittrex.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:50:41 AM

Nice going Bittrex! I'm glad I bought most of my CLSTR at 3k Cheesy

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:24:03 AM

scammer offline Cheesy
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:46:29 AM

Come check out Neoscoin,  they followed through with everything and has a great community and irc going.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984

Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:01:32 AM

I am visiting relatives in the US and mostly I am away from computer.
After yesterdays good video chat with Chris he unexpectedly decided to walk away from providing PoD which was the tipping point for Bittrex to initiate the refund.

I would like to develop the coin regardless, although without ICO funds it will be longer.

I don' think that there is a point to comment more about what has happened. I will post development updates once they are ready.

I would like to thank those that supported the coin.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:10:39 AM

After yesterdays good video chat with Chris he unexpectedly decided to walk away from providing PoD which was the tipping point for Bittrex to initiate the refund.

I would like to develop the coin regardless, although without ICO funds it will be longer.

I don' think that there is a point to comment more about what has happened. I will post development updates once they are ready.

lol Cheesy go out from BCT
fox19891989

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

LOL, this dev is an actor Grin
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:12:19 AM

It is expensive to visit relatives in the US,  LOL
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:40:12 AM

Trying to gain some symphathy from his misfortune.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

Man, if you complete Beta client and I think most of guys here will say Sorry to you.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:19:08 AM

Man, if you complete Beta client and I think most of guys here will say Sorry to you.
Or posted a video of the Matlab simulation you keep talking about (this is the 100th time I am repeating it) but for now there is no sympathy to what has happened.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:26:01 AM

Or posted a video of the Matlab simulation you keep talking about (this is the 100th time I am repeating it) but for now there is no sympathy to what has happened.

+1, still no development proofs, he didn't explain that the lies about twitter account, BTC bought account, name and so forth
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:51:58 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:12:12 PM by Chris001

It is amazing to see how some of these people think.

How they operate

He still comes on and acts like its not a scam, not doing any of the simple things needed to prove otherwise.

But he still shows up. Why? This is a very odd individual. Just to be able to rip off a multitude of people and not care is beyond me. I would be very rich if I was like this. I just can't do it. Most of these scammers could make money the right way, maybe not as much, but without hurting people. Just think, maybe is just a loss in a column for many, but some lose everything because they believe if that person so much.

Yes, someone should never go all in, everyone knows that.

But to have that many people believe in me, and to betray them, it's just unthinkable.

Hopefully you guys listened to me on the Neoscoin advice. You'd be up 60% right now, and thats only the beginning. Invest in the dev, especially one with so many people that owe him big.

If you haven't looked at what he's promised, delivered, and proof he has provided so far, I'd advise you to do so. What he did so far was with no financial backing, now he has resources too. Check out the thread, it's a 16,000 sat right now, which is going to look like a dream a week, or even a few days from now. Just sell off slow as you make your profits, and hold a bunch, don't sell 80,000 BTCD at 30,000 sat like I did. Ouch, do you know how much money that is today?  But how could i know? smh

This is going to be one of those. The dev isn't jl777, don't get me wrong, but he's very capable of doing many of the same things.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
rafetaz

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:19:17 PM

How they operate

He still comes on and acts like its not a scam, not doing any of the simple things needed to prove otherwise.

But he still shows up. Why? This is a very odd individual. Just to be able to rip off a multitude of people and not care is beyond me. I would be very rich if I was like this. I just can't do it. Most of these scammers could make money the right way, maybe not as much, but without hurting people. Just think, maybe is just a loss in a column for many, but some lose everything because they believe if that person so much.

But to have that many people believe in me, and to betray them, it's just unthinkable.

Hopefully you guys listened to me on the Neoscoin advice. You'd be up 60% right now, and thats only the beginning. Invest in the dev, especially one with so many people that owe him big.

If you haven't looked at what he's promised, delivered, and proof he has provided so far, I'd advise you to do so. What he did so far was with no financial backing, now he has resources too. Check out the thread, it's a 16,000 sat right now, which is going to look like a dream a week, or even a few days from now. Just sell off slow as you make your profits, and hold a bunch, don't sell 80,000 BTCD at 30,000 sat like I did. Ouch, do you know how much money that is today?  But how could i know? smh

This is going to be one of those. The dev isn't jl777, don't get me wrong, but he's very capable of doing many of the same things.

I´m not saying DEV its aliens, but its aliens!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

How they operate

Agreed so much potential wasted being a low life and taking money from honest people. Wasted energy. Just plain sad.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:28:51 PM

Just seen this coin and all the comments shame its gone to waste and its gone back on one exchange and people being allowed to sort their cashouts etc and restore faith good thing bittrexx sorted that out for the miners.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Instail

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:49:56 PM

Where to mine ClusterCoin?
Give the pool please.
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

Most likely they didn't make near what they hoped off the scam so one guy trys to save face and "restore hope" so they get a second shot at another theft wallet.  Seems easier than creating a whole new coin, sadly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: