Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:18:31 AM

Is it possible that the dev bribe the bittrex guy?

why they ignore the people ask in irc

bittrex is afraid the scammer sue it, lol
crypto_currency

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

I don't see anything special about this coin.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:34:58 AM

Moolah @moolah_io
The new MintPal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly.

It's time to go back to Mintal, guys, don't use bittrex if they won'r refund
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:35:25 AM

I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.
moolah.io just announced "the new mintpal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly." !!! time to get that volume back people!!! hope it added more security features..this could be just what crypto needs right before summer ends, entering prime season!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:48:00 AM

I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.
moolah.io just announced "the new mintpal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly." !!! time to get that volume back people!!! hope it added more security features..this could be just what crypto needs right before summer ends, entering prime season!

Mintpal will add FIAT market, it is awesome, regain the NO.1 exchange
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:04:24 AM

Mintpal will add FIAT market, it is awesome, regain the NO.1 exchange
all want is is security and the good old volume days!! moolah is gonna surprise everyone imo ... it better lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:59:38 AM

fuck, scammer will take the money even if bittrex know he is scammer. ridiculus
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:04:58 AM

Bittrex know they will get some much crap and bad publicity if they give it over. Maybe they don't care.

My opinion on bittrex isn't great as it is, but if they do the right thing here, I'll carry on using them for sure

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

We will review the walet before initially adding it.
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 7,000,000 CLSTR
* The ICO will run for 7 days starting August 15th, 2014
* If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
* If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met

All those conditions are met correct?  So if bittrex doesn't give the money over to the dev being that the terms have been met then they are scamming....    Because lots of people lost money they should break the "contract"?  Hardly makes sense....
atrostophe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:28:31 AM

"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Aug 25 16:14

Please refer to our FAQ posted at: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ

The ICO funds are still held and if all terms aren't met they will be returned to investors.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Aug 25 16:32

For your safety we are doing additional due diligence and extended the escrow till pod is complete.

Thank you,

Ryan"

i recieved these responses last night when contacting bittrex about what is happening, doesnt give a lot away but thought i would share
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:31:33 AM

"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Please refer to our FAQ posted at: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ

The ICO funds are still held and if all terms aren't met they will be returned to investors.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

For your safety we are doing additional due diligence and extended the escrow till pod is complete.

Thank you,

Ryan"

i recieved these responses last night when contacting bittrex about what is happening, doesnt give a lot away but thought i would share

It seems Ryan is better than Rami and Richie, Rami and Richie were mocking us when we discussed about refund.
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:35:44 AM

"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thank you,

Ryan"

when ?  he didn't mention the time, maybe hold one year ?!

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
atrostophe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:36:47 AM

yeah at least we know the funds are still being held and they are extending the escrow until the pod happens but no time period is given unfortunately,

if the developer doesnt reveal his identity then they wont give him the money i think, anyway of making sure he doesnt reveal his identity? (just a thought, obviously i wouldnt/dont have the skills to do that myself)

i also find it funny how all the bittrex folks names all start with the letter R haha
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

yeah at least we know the funds are still being held and they are extending the escrow until the pod happens but no time period is given unfortunately,

if the developer doesnt reveal his identity then they wont give him the money i think, anyway of making sure he doesnt reveal his identity? (just a thought, obviously i wouldnt/dont have the skills to do that myself)

i also find it funny how all the bittrex folks names all start with the letter R haha

I hope NO Retard within the bittrex  Roll Eyes

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
atrostophe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:40:17 AM

+1
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:41:19 AM

Crypto Asian @CryptoAsian  ·  24th of August
$CLSTR Proof of Developer Analysis received and will be analyzed.  Will take a little time to research as they have multiple developers.

fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:41:50 AM

if not refund, all retards there
burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:43:55 AM

We will review the walet before initially adding it.
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 7,000,000 CLSTR
* The ICO will run for 7 days starting August 15th, 2014
* If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
* If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met

All those conditions are met correct?  So if bittrex doesn't give the money over to the dev being that the terms have been met then they are scamming....    Because lots of people lost money they should break the "contract"?  Hardly makes sense....

you are the scammer, right?
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:46:03 AM

If a potential scam will happen, will the bank violate the terms/agreement?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:47:00 AM

why has the DEV stopped deleting posts? did he get bored?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: