Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Anyone Like a Truely Anonymouse Email Service  (Read 1115 times)
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:23:52 PM

Title says it all id probably base it with roundmail and squirrelmail front end maybe even base it with a darkmail side for security and ofcourse one VPNcoin launches ill have a webportal for that to
1.all emails would be natively encrypted to 256AES (may change depending on option available)
2.basic account would be free and id have a 2 more option above them with bigger inboxes and ability to send larger files
3.id also have backups created ever hour to a remote server in a different jurisdiction incase fat cat Americans try something stupid
4.payments would be handled via bitcoins and altcoins

any thoughts/ideas and more importantly anyone willing to help if and when i decide to set the ball rolling

P.S id obviously avoid any hosting what so ever in the US and UK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

Which one do you suggest?

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:45:57 PM

Which one do you suggest?

which one do i suggest of what?
if your asking which email service out there i trust today to kepp private data private then the answer is NONE.
thats why im thinking about starting my own

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

Anonymous email services always should have a single point of attack. So the provider for example. Maybe take a look at bitmessage. There is an email service bitmessage.ch that implements bitmessage. Maybe you can find some good ideas from there. But i dont see how you can solve the centralisation.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
OhShei8e
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:49:46 PM

Anonymous email services always should have a single point of attack. So the provider for example. Maybe take a look at bitmessage. There is an email service bitmessage.ch that implements bitmessage. Maybe you can find some good ideas from there. But i dont see how you can solve the centralisation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixmaster_anonymous_remailer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: