Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACR] California Coin Reloaded - FRESH CAC | PoW | Forked the DEV |  (Read 15034 times)
c_e_d

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Can't wait to hear about the progress  Grin
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:38:46 PM

Lets get rolling can't wait 2 see what happens .
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:53:10 PM

I have been mining this coin from day 1, waiting for the price to go up....still waiting  Undecided . So, if this takes place, what will happen to the CAC I have been holding onto?? 1:1, 1:5, 1:10 ? Im all for getting this coin going, but I dont want to just lose what I have already invested in. I have had my a/c on 24/7 @ 64 degrees for a while now to keep all the cards cool. Just my 2 cents
c_e_d

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:28:08 AM

Right now you can't even sell it for 1 Sat, so all your minded coins are worth .... 0

Idea was to base the exchange on the percentage mined.
Whatever it will be, it will be better than the '0' you have now.
bitcad4u (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:49:44 AM

Yes hello

This is still moving forward - as you can imagine there are quite the amount of details and variables to go over before launching the new coin.  Especially since we want to make it "fair" for the old coin holders - and on top of that we need to solve the issue of the old scammer fat dev gaining any value within the new coin with his pre-mine stock.

We have put together some options on how this will work and I am reviewing them.

For starts it looks like we will make a whole new coin on the fresh algorithm.  The coin will be called "FRESH CAC"  (kind of makes sense in many ways Wink

For the trade in from old cac to new cac we have done some complex mathematical stuffs and determined how much the old fat scammer DEV would have owned and how much would have been truly mined by the users.

We propose this:

1. Old CAC to FRESH CAC claims can only be done ONCE per user - so you will need to send all your old CAC to one address and claim you own it.
2.  The username and the amount of old CAC owned must be submitted to a google spread sheet that will be made public  (we want to be transparent)
3.  The new Fresh CAC team will generate an old CAC address for you - and bind it to your name
4.  You send your OLD CAC to the old CAC address we create for you.  The total must match what you stated in step 2.  (an escrow service can be used in the event you do not trust us and think we plan on running off with your old useless CAC (which would be pointless on our behalf)
5. We will update the spreadsheet stating you submitted your old CAC and the transfer to new CAC is in progress.
6.  We will create a FRESH CAC address for you and credit your FRESH CAC address with the % of old CAC you  owned within the old CAC coin supply. 
7.  We will supply you with the FRESH CAC private key to claim your new FRESH CAC
8.  You will transfer the new FRESH CAC to a new address that only you control.
9.  We inform the exchanges FRESH CAC to take place of OLD CAC on X date (x being a date we have yet to decide)
10.  We celebrate New CACs and let the old scammer fat DEV die with old CACs in his hand.

We are still looking at ways to prevent the old fat scammer dev from exchanging his old cac he is holding in his hands to the new fresh cac... although with some calculations and "observant" features between the pool operators and other high end investors we can roughly calculate how much CAC regular users would have owned and how much scammer dev holding old cac would have owned.   It will be hard for him to gain large shares into new CAC. 

This is where we are at - thank you for sticking with us. 

Matthaggie

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:27:31 AM

Thanks for quick response, what you are proposing does sound fair to me,maybe a little confusing, but fair. I will be watching closely to see what happens. Its nice to see other people have interest in this coin Grin. I see a lot of dumpers, not so many buyers though. Good luck. You have my support
cryptochris

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:25:00 AM

Mined since pretty much the beginning, never dumped. Anxiously awaiting the day i can change my CAC v.1 for CAC v.2, will be actively monitoring this thread for updates. Kudos to those picking up where the douchbag dev left off.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

yeap mining for over a week alone in the old pool Cheesy
investing btc before the dump and when i saw what that fucker did i was mad Sad
i am now transferring my cac from ccex and swissex and i will get them all in my wallet Smiley
thank you for the job done so fair
 Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:04:05 AM

When we must tell you our address and name and all the info you need for the claim Smiley ?
thanks

Captain Positive Cool
pbminer

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

Poll update
2 Votes for: Continue using old premined chain (Dev owns lots of coins)
17 Votes for: Start a totally new chain (coins from old chain will count towards shares (coins on new chain)
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:53:25 PM

Lets do this !!!

Captain Positive Cool
rapta

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:06:24 PM

Where is the poll?
pbminer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:42:46 PM

Where is the poll?
you find it here: http://goo.gl/TjtFY1
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:56:32 PM

When can we start the takeover in te real meaning Smiley
New algo and pool?new wallet ?
Many people will come to Calicoin when they know that we are transperant and honest anf professional Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
bitcad4u (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

Alright so the decision is FINAL.

We will be moving to a new Coin on the new algo - for FRESH CAC.

The new coin will go under development at the end of this week. ( estimate. AUG 29th)

Early mid next week we plan to launch the new coin (estimate. SEP 4th) Providing no delays in development

End next week we plan to launch the new site and block explorer and pool (estimate SEP 7th)

Beginning of week after we launch the conversion from old cac to new cac. (estimate SEP 9th)

Start of week after we notify exchanges (estimate SEP 14th)

At that point we are good for the fresh start of new coin  (Estimate moon shine boner time)

Is everyone ok with this schedule ?

I know it will be a wait... but as you can imagine there is quiet the amount of work to do. 

pbminer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:29:35 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 07:43:31 PM by pbminer

Alright so the decision is FINAL.

We will be moving to a new Coin on the new algo - for FRESH CAC.

The new coin will go under development at the end of this week. ( estimate. AUG 29th)

Early mid next week we plan to launch the new coin (estimate. SEP 4th) Providing no delays in development

End next week we plan to launch the new site and block explorer and pool (estimate SEP 7th)

Beginning of week after we launch the conversion from old cac to new cac. (estimate SEP 9th)

Start of week after we notify exchanges (estimate SEP 14th)

At that point we are good for the fresh start of new coin  (Estimate moon shine boner time)

Is everyone ok with this schedule ?

I know it will be a wait... but as you can imagine there is quiet the amount of work to do.  

To add to this there will be a new pool also which will be a multipool called dnapool.net with various coins on it. The exact time of the multipool will follow with further announcements and in-line with the new version of FCAC

Also pool operators are invited to add the new coin freshcac to their pool. for this please register your interest on the board here.
NOTE: No fee is paid to pool-operators to set the new coin up on their pool.
New operators will be added to page 1 once they have the new coin set up also on their pool.
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

Good job the road map is a good start.
I would like to be sooner but like u said its a lot of work.
Thanks

Captain Positive Cool
rapta

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:57:35 PM

Thanks for the update!
c_e_d

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:18:47 AM

Reorganized my old wallet to be prepared; that endless list of small amounts got on my nerves anyway and now it is much shorter and neater.

The road map looks reasonable, even that I wish it could go faster.  Grin

Haven't mined this fast algo yet, but will test it one of the next days.

If you need ppl to test, let us know (Warning: 5850 here  Shocked )

Matthaggie

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:59:17 AM

Sounds great, should we stop mining CAC for now, or will the conversion rate be worth it to keep mining?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: