Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UseCoin Scam  (Read 8982 times)
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:16:18 PM

USEMARKET LAUNCH COUNTDOWN http://bit.ly/1mxLPeA

Don't forget the COUNTDOWN!
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:17:40 PM

USEMARKET LAUNCH COUNTDOWN http://[Suspicious link removed]/1mxLPeA

Don't forget the COUNTDOWN!
Why dev has not posted countdown for DUMP?  Cheesy
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:18:03 PM

Let's just track down this mofo. I need his ID Smiley

Community takeover for the bagholders.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:18:54 PM

Bittrex conformed "coin dev never provided us the remaining ICO funds to burn."
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/503227486788808704

Ummm shouldn't this have been a condition for him to send those coins to you before you fucking shitbags listed the coin?  Bittrex = scammy fucking cocksuckers.

At this point if you still trust bittrex you deserve whatever you get.  They could have at least given the public a heads up that a 3.5 million coin premine was lurking.  What is your excuse for not informing people about this bittrex?  My guess is after seeing 6 different scams on bittrex now that they are the ones doing the scams.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

Ummm shouldn't this have been a condition for him to send those coins to you before you fucking shitbags listed the coin?  Bittrex = scammy fucking cocksuckers.

At this point if you still trust bittrex you deserve whatever you get.  They could have at least given the public a heads up that a 3.5 million coin premine was lurking.  What is your excuse for not informing people about this bittrex?  My guess is after seeing 6 different scams on bittrex now that they are the ones doing the scams.
+1 Bittrex scammers.
smackii

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

Bittrex didn't do this coin IPO, only by himself and an escrow.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

Bittrex didn't do this coin IPO, only by himself and an escrow.

Yes but they knew there were 3.5 million coins out there. 
ICee712

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:21:43 PM

I'm on board with that. He said he was from Toronto. The first account that the usecoin twitter follows is from Toronto also. Maybe a start?
BiTJack

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:22:22 PM

At this point if you still trust bittrex you deserve whatever you get.  They could have at least given the public a heads up that a 3.5 million coin premine was lurking.  What is your excuse for not informing people about this bittrex?  My guess is after seeing 6 different scams on bittrex now that they are the ones doing the scams.

Same thing i'm asking them. We need an exchange that only accepts coins with verified identities of the devs.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:26:37 PM

So many people in cryptoworld there must be some good hackers that can track down his ID Smiley Hunt this MOFO and provide us with details. I will teach him personally.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

Takeover for the dev to dump again?  Just forget about this and move onto next coin.

SeaSoul (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:35:43 PM

Guys, don't buy ICO and premine coins!
cyaadz

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:37:37 PM

Coins dead, we got scammed, I lost a lot as I was fully behind the dev. Lesson learned.

I for one will never invest in an ipo again unless the following conditions are met.

Exchange does the ipo.
50% of presale goes to buy support.
Remaining 50% gets paid to the developer monthly over 6months.
Coins to be destroyed by the exchange before the coin goes live.

I'm done promoting coins now unless those conditions are met.
ChrisSommer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:38:51 PM

You ppl ignored me when I posted saying that's a joke of a coin, and that's not a dev, he posted a freaking print screen from OpenBazaar
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:03 PM

Ok if you read these 5 posts on the usecoin thread you can see they kept claiming they planned to destroy the coins.  In the last one they claimed they were going to get bittrex to destroy the coins for them.  

#857 / 912 / 995 / 1016  / 1079

Now bittrex do you even read the threads for the coins you list you fucking shitbags?  They used your name and said you were going to destroy the 3.5 million coin.  If I was bittrex I would have at least warned people about the fact that 3.5 million coins were never given to bittrex for destruction.  

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

Coins dead, we got scammed, I lost a lot as I was fully behind the dev. Lesson learned.

I for one will never invest in an ipo again unless the following conditions are met.

Exchange does the ipo.
50% of presale goes to buy support.
Remaining 50% gets paid to the developer monthly over 6months.
Coins to be destroyed by the exchange before the coin goes live.

I'm done promoting coins now unless those conditions are met.
You and me both trusted the dev. On c-cex. I will hunt his ass down and I will show you all what I do to him. Man...
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:40:37 PM

Just read about this after looking at the top 3 volume coins on Bittrex, what a way to get close to $14,000 & crash the market resulting in killing the coin..... I said this before but seems that's the trend these days for Greedy Devs, Time to go back to basics.

I also see a 14BTC sell popping up on BTCD Markets on Bittrex and has been for sometime, Do your research Because I think it will personally go Bust any minute now, as if that much is being handled at any given time by once person/lister than the market if very unsafe !

Also You do know you can Buy & Sell to yourself on Bittrex creating fake volume...
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:44:01 PM

Ok if you read these 5 posts on the usecoin thread you can see they kept claiming they planned to destroy the coins.  In the last one they claimed they were going to get bittrex to destroy the coins for them.  

Now bittrex do you even read the threads for the coins you list you fucking shitbags?  They used your name and said you were going to destroy the 3.5 million coin.  If I was bittrex I would have at least warned people about the fact that 3.5 million coins were never given to bittrex for destruction.  

Honestly though this isn't bittrex fault.  If you had been following the usecoin thread you wouldn't have put up a buy order for this coin at all till the coins were verified as destroyed.  Golf clap to the dev.  He pulled off a new scam grats him.  BTW he never did PoD.
ChrisSommer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:46:29 PM

Honestly though this isn't bittrex fault.  If you had been following the usecoin thread you wouldn't have put up a buy order for this coin at all till the coins were verified as destroyed.

It's bittrex fault for listing shitcoins, and helping all those scammers in a way.
Don't freaking list a coin if the dev have that many coins.

80% of this is bittrex fault from my point of view
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:46:37 PM

Honestly though this isn't bittrex fault.  If you had been following the usecoin thread you wouldn't have put up a buy order for this coin at all till the coins were verified as destroyed.

find someone to blame.thats the logic here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: