Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UseCoin Scam  (Read 8982 times)
ICee712

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:39:54 AM

A felony? You think there is some magic crypto-currency police?

Just stop, it is a dangerous game you are playing. He held up his end of the bargain and released his coins as promised. Yes we all lost, but that is the deal here. Don;t want to get scammed, stay out of this game.
yes so you trade and make 5btc then you want to take it out..... account locked  o ok i was scammed ill just forget and move on?  i dont think so

What are you going to do? Be internet tough guy and waste your energy while the scammer is partying with your investment? Nothing will happen, this game has been played over and over and over and over and over and nothing ever happens.
sure you're not one of the fake "devs" in question? Seem pretty defensive over a scumbag thief. He gets whatever gets sent his way. I think a few people are digging up identity info on this guy/guys. It's about time an example gets made out of one of these low life's.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:17:35 AM

Actually, what makes me doubt is that they posted in the same pattern-----giveaway threads, nothing about technique...  I know some guys doing this kind of things. They spam the thread to upgrade the account and then sell it.
Maybe I'm wrong and it's just coincidence.

You might be right, usecoin dev posted once (long ago) in a thread about selling accounts.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:55:55 AM

was a crazy day yesterday. well coin is officially dead.
Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:39:55 AM

Crypto is dead, go get a day job instead;
Crypto is dead, go get a day job instead;
Crypto is dead, go get a day job instead.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

why you guys still invest in ipo/ico? for easy money to dump on someone else? those shit are all scam, the fact that you can't learn is beyond me
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:44:20 AM

why you guys still invest in ipo/ico? for easy money to dump on someone else? those shit are all scam, the fact that you can't learn is beyond me

people invest in ipo for a quick buck plus some ipos do be legit the others scam.
Danoded

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:53:04 AM

people invest in ipo for a quick buck plus some ipos do be legit the others scam.

1/10 IPOs are actually legit.
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:29:30 AM

usecoin=clustercoin 

All scam
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:31:30 AM

usually the first one after a long series, the rest are 100% scam
Danoded

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:36:47 AM

Seriously though, everything is just turning into a scam it's unbelievable. If ethereum turns out to be a scam (which it probably is) that might just be enough to actually end crypto for good.
SeaSoul (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Go to cloak Wink
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:00:26 AM

Seriously though, everything is just turning into a scam it's unbelievable. If ethereum turns out to be a scam (which it probably is) that might just be enough to actually end crypto for good.

LMAO
20 Million Dollars of BTC pumped into a vapourcoin. I lost the price of a night at the pub on UseD... but this is priceless.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:27:04 AM

Its more like 1/100. If You want serious investment, go with well estabilished coin. Profit may be big in long term and its almost risk free. Every novaday IPO is scam, mostly run by same ppl with different BCT accounts. Greed combined with stupidity won´t make You rich, especially not in crypto.

There are many well known ppl behind Ethereum, so I don´t believe its a scam. But there still can something go wrong badly.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Danoded

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:30:25 AM

Its more like 1/100. If You want serious investment, go with well estabilished coin. Profit may be big in long term and its almost risk free. Every novaday IPO is scam, mostly run by same ppl with different BCT accounts. Greed combined with stupidity won´t make You rich, especially not in crypto.

There are many well known ppl behind Ethereum, so I don´t believe its a scam. But there still can something go wrong badly.

Exactly. Why people blindly trust these IPOs I truly do not know.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:30:29 AM

On the subject of UseD... it occurs to me that they had a website which must have been hosted... and paid for... probably in fiat. A few bribes might jog a few memories. Perhaps a reward fund for information leading to the discovery of the perpetrators (I'm sure Moolah would handle the excrow to guarantee honesty). All information to be delivered to the appropriate authorities, of course.

BTW an anyone confirm the transfer of the proceeds from Bittrex? I'm not much good with block explorers. Shouldn't be too hard, unless the coins are being siphoned off slowly to avoid scrutiny... in which case Bittrex still have time to launch an investigation.

Lets see
Emails
BitcoinForum
Pools
CCEx
Bittrex
Web hosting
Escrow
Maidak will be escrowing the IPO/Pre-sale for UseCoin, see instructions below!
ip addresses

there must be enough breadcrumbs to follow.
SL1M

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

true
xcloud is legit
lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:02:44 AM

people still buying lol the coin will see 10sats. its useless. bring on the next scam coin
audereyy

Activity: 96
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:20:42 AM

I had an cruel experience with this currency as well, glad that this thread exist.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:37:03 AM

so when usecoin de listing this

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:38:39 PM

ip of shameyou  Smiley 173.34.203.191

could you check   essex343   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133160  this guy's IP, tks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: