Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:43:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI]  (Read 118645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ivanlabrie (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:50:48 PM

We listen to the community, so if you got some ideas to share or want to help with the promotion feel free to comment.
The goal is and will be to help the children in Gaza, first and foremost, but we also intend to continue with other developments for this project, after sending the airdrop.
We're at Bittrex, it's just the beginning.

RT and Fav guys: https://twitter.com/XLaboratories/status/529298499993890816
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:27:38 PM

Wow great, market added @bittrex. Great news! Is there any info about the airdrop I missed?
ivanlabrie (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:25:38 PM

Wow great, market added @bittrex. Great news! Is there any info about the airdrop I missed?

Not yet, but we will keep the thread updated as we progress with it.

We are working on a few other additions for the coin, so stay tuned, I'm sure the community will appreciate it and we will make the wait worth their while.
abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:22:22 PM

We listen to the community, so if you got some ideas to share or want to help with the promotion feel free to comment.
The goal is and will be to help the children in Gaza, first and foremost, but we also intend to continue with other developments for this project, after sending the airdrop.
We're at Bittrex, it's just the beginning.

RT and Fav guys: https://twitter.com/XLaboratories/status/529298499993890816

At present important make transactions in the first place.

pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:17:48 PM

And the CHILD.I believe he has a good future.Everyone has the right to love. Smiley

X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

And the CHILD.I believe he has a good future.Everyone has the right to love. Smiley

keep your eyes on this CHILD and keep supporting it on Bittrex..we need all your support to put it on first page.
Feel the good vibe doing something for the real world...far away from "hype thin air promises" but grounded to a solid belief:
help the suffering ones is a good cause.
empathy is the word to better describe what we are doing.

kindly
X

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
ivanlabrie (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:22:30 AM

great words X.

despite the complicated btc situation we are doing OK.
seems like child is holding value and is a good hedge in these troubled times.

I hope we can count with your support since we have many plans for this currency.

first step is gaining more supporters. if you invest, I'd recommend selling 10% of your stash every time price doubles and buying back each time it drops, you get more coins for a discount. I'd suggest donating that free 10% since there's people in need and it's a nice way to give back to the world if you are a serious trader.

trade wisely but remember that not many coins will have any value or committed teams behind it. child has a big edge, with real life figures behind it, and real life goals.
we are not selling snake oil, as x was saying.
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

first step is gaining more supporters. if you invest, I'd recommend selling 10% of your stash every time price doubles and buying back each time it drops, you get more coins for a discount. I'd suggest donating that free 10% since there's people in need and it's a nice way to give back to the world if you are a serious trader.

That sounds like the rpietila's plan. I prefer to sell a bigger percent for each doubling or selling 10% every time the price increases 25-50%.
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:06:54 AM

so far so good, CHILD is everyday on the green side of the equation @Bittrex.
Finally people seems to realize there is a good choice to being part of something big in the upcoming weeks.

/respect

X

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

So now you've spent the last several pages discussing the profit that people can make in buying and selling this coin, how about spending a little more time on explaining how and when you intend to do this 'airdrop' to the needy children?

You've made it onto Bittrex, so what's stopping you from handing over the escrow funds to them so that it doesn't look quite so shady for you to be holding your own 'escrowed' funds.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:33:38 AM

With €23 we can buy blankets for a whole a family
With €32 we can provide them with a hygiene kit
With €72 we can buy a baby care kit
With €105 we can donate a bread ration for 35 families with 5 members of sirian refugees from Za’atari in Jordania

50k satoshi is a solid target for the airdrop.
All the charity coins are on the same wallet since the first day, nothing shady here...check by yourself Wink

http://blockexperts.com/child#

look at the charity address on the OP and see...no coins were moved/sold from CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk  (TX sent 0)

regards

X

bloodDiamond

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:34:54 AM

With €23 we can buy blankets for a whole a family
With €32 we can provide them with a hygiene kit
With €72 we can buy a baby care kit
With €105 we can donate a bread ration for 35 families with 5 members of sirian refugees from Za’atari in Jordania

50k satoshi is a solid target for the airdrop.
All the charity coins are on the same wallet since the first day, nothing shady here...check by yourself Wink

http://blockexperts.com/child#

look at the charity address on the OP and see...no coins were moved/sold from CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk  (TX sent 0)

regards

X

well done X-Lab  Wink Wink Wink Wink
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:53:40 AM

CHILD 6h chart on Bittrex says we re bullish  Cool

https://twitter.com/XLaboratories/status/531413726130606082

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

As I said, when you're done talking about trading profit being made, how about you answer the question I asked regarding the funds that are supposed to be in escrow?

You've made it onto Bittrex, so what's stopping you from handing over the escrow funds to them so that it doesn't look quite so shady for you to be holding your own 'escrowed' funds.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
DogeBuffet

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

As I said, when you're done talking about trading profit being made, how about you answer the question I asked regarding the funds that are supposed to be in escrow?

Hey cryptodevil,

the goal here is to make the airdrop worth as much as possible. The focussing on getting mass attention for a better price is done to maximize the help for the children.
Regarding the escrow, sadly so far no exchange is interested in working together with us on this. Who or what would you suggest and satisfy you for this escrow?
Untill we find a trustworthy 3rd party to hold these coins, they'll remain on this transparent wallet.

Doge
meizi

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

I think to have a big volume and high frequency trading to drive development.Attract the attention of investors.I can hardly see to buy and sell.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:07:58 AM

Who or what would you suggest and satisfy you for this escrow?
Untill we find a trustworthy 3rd party to hold these coins, they'll remain on this transparent wallet.

I'm sure Bittrex would provide escrow for a reasonable fee. Either that or find a trusted forum member here, like Tomatocage, to act as escrow.

Currently the donation address has a little over two bitcoin-worth of coins and is listed as being the 8th richest address. Given that you're only on two exchanges, I'd wonder what risk there is in the holders of the remaining five richest addresses cashing out at some point and dumping this coin's value down. It would make sense for you to nail down the charitable aspects of your project and actually show some charity being performed, otherwise you're just-another-clone-coin and the longer you delay in actually being charitable, the greater the suspicion that you're not.

You are marketing an altcoin through association with the name of a Berlusconi, the idea is for his family wealth to influence the charity you are intending to do in a positive way, not simply to keep talking about day-trading profit while keeping a 'charity' address with a couple of bitcoin's-worth of value in it as though that's going to accomplish anything.

It's not like you are utilising the coin technology to deliver the charitable funds, no, they'd still need to be sold on an exchange for BTC and then for fiat currency in order to purchase the things you say need to be supplied to the needy children.

If, however, you had the backing of a company that actually put together 'care packages' for these needy children and this company accepted your coin as payment for these packages and could receive donations directly from the people who hold 'CHILD', you wouldn't need a centralised collection point for this coin.

X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:30:24 AM

Man if you are sure, please help us to give trex the coins for the escrow, we tried..and not only with trex..and we kept buying coins when on c-cex...and there were NO volume...but only miners who felt "appropriate " to DUMP all the mined coins. We did it to support the value...and to avoid the crash.
Now we are on Bittrex and we think here we will find volume and  people to boost mass attention and accomplish our main goal: an airdrop worth something..not 2 BTC.
Hope being clear and polite.

p.s.
We wrote on the first page..

"we would like to reach out for a trusted Hero-/Legendmember
of the bitcointalk community to handle the escrow for this inbetween period. We want to provide our coin
without any possibilities for a scam. If you are a trusted and Hero ranked member of the community please
contact us to arrange the escrow terms."

We are still waiting for an answer

cheers

X

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:05:12 AM

Writing on the OP does not equate to anybody suitable reading it.

You need to pm these people yourself and ask them to hold the escrow funds.

But who is going to buy this coin and why? Fact is, unless you were to leverage the actual wealth of the Berlusconi family, you are relying on the goodwill of people in cryptocurrency who either have been ripped off repeatedly by numerous scams within this unregulated industry, or those for whom the opportunity to make profit is all that counts.

In a nutshell, nobody is going to buy your coin because it doesn't actually do anything.

As I said, you would need to have a company agree to accept your coin as payment for producing and, just as importantly, delivering care packages to the intended recipients of your charity, namely, the needy children.

That way you could encourage companies around the world to donate to your charity in their local currency, use it to buy CHILD and then send those coins to the 'care package' company regularly to despatch packages which could then be actually shown to be being delivered and doing what you say this project intends to do.

At this point all you have done so far is talk about raising the coin value in the trading markets. Which makes you look like just another scam because if you were genuinely interested in the charitable side of things you would be doing more than sitting and waiting for the markets to make value.

Robert_x

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

I think you'd better take the initiative to go looking for Hero - / Legendmember.

Maybe they can't see your information for a period of market and delay of cold and cheerless.

High frequency trading and large volume can also cause their attention.This is a fact. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: