Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCT Admins plz give us these 3 users(altcoin scammers) dat  (Read 4044 times)
fox19891989 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:54:02 AM

Here is the original post of crimealone  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754138.0

Admins, we(ClusterCoin community) need you give us the IP or login history to check these 3 accounts.

Essex343 (ClusterCoin Dev) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133160 - Registered: June 26, 2013, 01:19:56 PM
No posts between January 19 to May 22

ShameOnYou (UseCoin Dev) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131712 - Registered: June 21, 2013, 03:11:11 PM
No posts between December 10 to May 21

HarryT1923 (CrystalCoin Dev) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132636 - Registered: June 24, 2013, 03:28:58 PM
No posts between December 10 to May 25

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:54:53 AM

You're wasting your time. Get a warrant.
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:59:16 AM

are you admin? Because if we have a proof which can show 3 account are logged from one IP, CLUSTERCOIN ico investors can get a 350btc refund from bittrex.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:00:47 AM

are you admin? Because if we have a proof which can show 3 account are logged from one IP, CLUSTERCOIN ico investors can get a 350btc refund from bittrex.
Theymos will not release their data without a warrant. I've tried before.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:02:45 AM

If you want IPs, get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this. Court orders (which, again, are just a legal request for information) are standard when requesting information from third parties.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:07:59 AM

If you want IPs get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this.

but we need find proofs to show they are the same scammer, or bittrex may not refund 350 btc to ICO investors, we are fucked by CLUSTERCOIN ico, constant dump after ICO and many possible proofs show they 3 are the same person, it is 350 btc, a big amount of money. If we don't have the proof, I am afraid bittrex won't refund us, we investors will be victims.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:14:49 AM

Is it possible to get our money back from Bittrex? Embarrassed

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:18:05 AM

I don't know, you can share your views in IRC. We are trying to let bittrex refund, this shit coin fucks every ICO investors.
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:35:11 AM

If you want IPs get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this.

but we need find proofs to show they are the same scammer, or bittrex may not refund 350 btc to ICO investors, we are fucked by CLUSTERCOIN ico, constant dump after ICO and many possible proofs show they 3 are the same person, it is 350 btc, a big amount of money. If we don't have the proof, I am afraid bittrex won't refund us, we investors will be victims.

You actually think Bittrex will refund you 350BTC because you didn't do your due diligence very well?

Even anyone blind, deaf and dumb would have realized early on what you have too late.

BTW, the forum doesn't take a stand against scams.

~BCX~

bittrex escrow this coin, many ppl are scammed. Bittrex should refund to protect ICO investors.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:59:48 AM

You actually think Bittrex will refund you 350BTC because you didn't do your due diligence very well?

Even anyone blind, deaf and dumb would have realized early on what you have too late.

~BCX~

bittrex escrow this coin, many ppl are scammed. Bittrex should refund to protect ICO investors.

Oh now it is Bittrex "should" return the funds because you get "Buyer's Remorse" after doing due diligence that should have been done pre-transfer of BTC. I get it now but I can 100% guarantee you the forum isn't going to assist you with out a court order.

~BCX~

You are right. Forum won't help you much in this. I don't think bittrex will give full refund. They might give half the amount. Have you made a support ticket or contact them about this. Atleast, have you verified that bittrex is the escrower? I don't think so, that's why I asked. Smiley

~~MZ~~

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:11:45 AM

I don't know, you can share your views in IRC. We are trying to let bittrex refund, this shit coin fucks every ICO investors.

Thank you for your effort Smiley

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:16:01 AM

Thank you for your effort Smiley

they seems blame investors, but not the scammers, disappointed.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:04:20 AM

~BCX~

Yep! Look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737636.msg8479518#msg8479518

Crying after panic buying  Roll Eyes

Bittrex-Rami

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:15:46 AM

If you want IPs, get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this. Court orders (which, again, are just a legal request for information) are standard when requesting information from third parties.

Thanks for the response BadBear, would you be able to tell us if the accounts in question have overlapping log ins from the same IP?  That would answer the question without disclosing any information that could cause you legal or ethical problems.  There is a considerable amount of BTC riding on this decision, any help you can render would be greatly appreciated.

R.
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

Thanks for the response BadBear, would you be able to tell us if the accounts in question have overlapping log ins from the same IP?  That would answer the question without disclosing any information that could cause you legal or ethical problems.  There is a considerable amount of BTC riding on this decision, any help you can render would be greatly appreciated.

R.

hi, BadBear, are you there? Plz help us
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

~BCX~

Yep! Look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737636.msg8479518#msg8479518

fox is a sneaky bastard..... He deleted his post in clstr thread that he panic bought

fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:50:41 AM

~BCX~

fox is a sneaky bastard..... He deleted his post in clstr thread that he panic bought

so what? I bought scam, so you blame me not the scammers?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:39:50 PM

~BCX~

Yes, you are to blame for falling for a scam.  You knew better.    It's called greed and visions of dancing  sugar plum fairies sprinkling vast riches upon you for "getting in early" polluted your mind.
The fairy sprinkled scammers instead, who are at fault too.  You both are guilty.
What you don't understand is responsibility: no one is gonna bail you out here.  Stop whining and go get a court order.  If you are old enough go see a court clerk and file pro se, if not ask your parent to help.
fox19891989 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

~BCX~

Yes, you are to blame for falling for a scam.  You knew better.    It's called greed and visions of dancing  sugar plum fairies sprinkling vast riches upon you for "getting in early" polluted your mind.
The fairy sprinkled scammers instead, who are at fault too.  You both are guilty.
What you don't understand is responsibility: no one is gonna bail you out here.  Stop whining and go get a court order.  If you are old enough go see a court clerk and file pro se, if not ask your parent to help.

many investors are scammed, it is escrowed by bittrex, so bittrex request proofs to know that IP. Sorry, I know I was wrong, plz help us because we are helpless
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:58:43 PM

You have been told what to do.  Go do it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: