Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNMODERATED] CLUSTERCOIN Topic [OPEN DISCUSSION]  (Read 7369 times)
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

So some people here think the scammer will bring Bittrex up before court and are worried because they are such a nice exchange?
That's ridiculous.

Whom are you defending? Bittrex, the scammer or both?
Some posts give a deep insight...

Only scammed customers might bring Bittrex up before court and noone else!
(No, I didn't buy into these scams)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:10:23 AM

So some people here think the scammer will bring Bittrex up before court and are worried because they are such a nice exchange?
That's ridiculous.

Scammed customers sue Bittrex? please send me the drugs you're on lol

Bittrex is the escrow, following the terms of the agreement.

The scammer is slick, he has multiple scams ongoing it seems

But there is no actual proof, or let's have it, so we can all get our BTC back

That's the problem, it looks like this, or looks like that, Proof is what is needed, and the Cluster dev gets nothing.

I'm just sick of people blaming the escrow, we made a deal with a scammer, there were terms, shitty terms.
I will learn for this and never agree to such terms again. But it's too late, he got by BTC from the looks of it.

Cluster blockchain, what was I thinking, how did I fall for that? Money. If it was real, I would have made a lot of money.

Damn

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Bergmannx

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:28:29 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 03:59:04 AM by Bergmannx

That's ridiculous.

Scammed customers sue Bittrex? please send me the drugs you're on lol

Bittrex is the escrow, following the terms of the agreement.

The scammer is slick, he has multiple scams ongoing it seems

But there is no actual proof, or let's have it, so we can all get our BTC back

That's the problem, it looks like this, or looks like that, Proof is what is needed, and the Cluster dev gets nothing.

I'm just sick of people blaming the escrow, we made a deal with a scammer, there were terms, shitty terms.
I will learn for this and never agree to such terms again. But it's too late, he got by BTC from the looks of it.

Cluster blockchain, what was I thinking, how did I fall for that? Money. If it was real, I would have made a lot of money.

Damn

You want me to send you the drugs I'm on?
Took me like five minutes to recognise that this coin was shit.

If anyone takes drugs here then it's you.
chilli89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:05:14 AM

It is their job to give the "crook" our BTC, like it or not.

This is what we asked Bittrex to do. Plain and simple

It's black and white. No gray area here. Either the clusterfuck followed the terms or he didn't.

All the rest is just bullshit. Plain and simple. I would get my 2 BTC back if Bittrex did the WRONG thing.

But I don't think they will, they are the escrow and they are going to do their job as such. This is what we want them to do.

What don't people get about that? I guess when people stand to lose money they will convince themselves of anything. LOL

It's nice that you'd like to eliminate the gray area here, but just because you say there isn't one doesn't make it so.  

Sorry about that.

Im not getting rid of the gray area, there isn't one. It black and white, 3 checkboxes, are there checks in each box?

Hey, I'm pissed to but there is nothing Bittrex can do if you ask me. Tell me something that makes sense, and Im behind you.

I don't want to lose my BTC either

Your kind is whats wrong with this world, defending a clear scam here and just letting it happen because we're robots
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:31:35 AM

if bank finds a scammer, the bank should terminate the agreement. WTF the informal agreement between the scammer dev and bittrex? Why bittrex terminate the agreement in the obvious scam case.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:09:11 AM

Any Updates?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:29:56 AM

Any Updates?

Suspiciously quiet, nothing official since "waiting for PoD".

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:39:40 AM

Any Updates?

Suspiciously quiet, nothing official since "waiting for PoD".

the dev ain't be online for 12 hours, run away before getting 350 btc, I hope Wink
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:00:40 AM

He's probably not online because theirs no need to be.  I'm sure he's feeling pretty confident he's going to get the funds released to him then after cashing out he will eventually be back for another similar coin release where this thread happens all over again with different people.
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:56:47 PM

check the moderated thread
we have pretty much ousted him by making him answer questions and he answers them like the most obvious scammer with bullshit lies. it is funny to watch Smiley
balk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:03:56 PM

i have just raised difficulty level from 26k to 104 k on my own and no block has been found for over 30 mins.....it would only take a dozen miners to lock the blockchain...today is probably your last chance...once dev has his money(or reaches block 13000) you can all kiss goodbye any investment you had
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

attack the network ppl!~
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

who can attack? If the chain is not working after POD donw, refund will be 100%. Tks, let's fuck the scammers

51% attack and fork, let's destroy it
balk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:04:03 PM

stage 1...everyone open your cluster wallet and go to help...debug...console......type    setgenerate true     press enter........if enough people do this it will work....if not enough people do this then i will be accepting donations to rent hash power to kill the blockchain...
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

stage 1...everyone open your cluster wallet and go to help...debug...console......type    setgenerate true     press enter........if enough people do this it will work....if not enough people do this then i will be accepting donations to rent hash power to kill the blockchain...

I am trying to do now
fox19891989

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:38:27 PM

only 900GH/s, I don't have a mining machine, what a pity.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:47:31 PM

It is their job to give the "crook" our BTC, like it or not.

This is what we asked Bittrex to do. Plain and simple

It's black and white. No gray area here. Either the clusterfuck followed the terms or he didn't.

All the rest is just bullshit. Plain and simple. I would get my 2 BTC back if Bittrex did the WRONG thing.

But I don't think they will, they are the escrow and they are going to do their job as such. This is what we want them to do.

What don't people get about that? I guess when people stand to lose money they will convince themselves of anything. LOL

It's nice that you'd like to eliminate the gray area here, but just because you say there isn't one doesn't make it so.  

Sorry about that.

Im not getting rid of the gray area, there isn't one. It black and white, 3 checkboxes, are there checks in each box?

Hey, I'm pissed to but there is nothing Bittrex can do if you ask me. Tell me something that makes sense, and Im behind you.

I don't want to lose my BTC either

Your kind is whats wrong with this world, defending a clear scam here and just letting it happen because we're robots

Learn to read. Where and why would I defend the scammer? WTF?
He jacked me for 2 BTC
Hello? lol

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:19:39 PM

um....

a pool owner..

or a unofficial one..

ya know if someone could give everyone a pool to go to...

umm... someone could really help out here. It's not a doubt this is pure bullshit at this point.

seems like there is enough hash out there to do it if a pool were posted up by someone....

Bergmannx

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:49:30 AM

um....

a pool owner..

or a unofficial one..

ya know if someone could give everyone a pool to go to...

umm... someone could really help out here. It's not a doubt this is pure bullshit at this point.

seems like there is enough hash out there to do it if a pool were posted up by someone....

Selfish selfquote:

I have not been pushing any coins that have been scams!!!
Maybe coins I mined that didn't go anywhere, but wtf

All I have said and I'll say it again, we can't blame the escrow for the scammer, they are the escrow, not the scammer.

They are a shitty escrow if they don't release funds when the terms are met.

Now I'm probably working for Bittrex now too huh?

Retard.

I'm the one stating FACTS, in a jumble of idiots, who will say and do anything, wrong or right, to try to get their money back.

Fact is, none of that bullshit helps the situation we are in, "Bittrex releases funds, I'm going to mintpal" or "Bittrex releases funds they are part of the scam" is pointless talk that does nothing.

We need proof its a scam or were fucked. PERIOD.

Now, we may have something going here if the blockchain stops working. No blockchain, terms aren't met, and escrow gives us our money back.

Now there is someone who is thinking whoever came up with that idea
I know arguing with you is senseless, but here we go:

You haven't pushed Crystalcoin? Really?
Everyone can go through your history and check.

You wanted to become this scam a success, that's obvious.

You want some FACTS, that the three scams (Crystalcoin, Usecoin, Clustercoin) are made by one scammer team? So let's try:

ALL three accounts share the same IP!

If you want IPs, get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this. Court orders (which, again, are just a legal request for information) are standard when requesting information from third parties.

Thanks for the response BadBear, would you be able to tell us if the accounts in question have overlapping log ins from the same IP?  That would answer the question without disclosing any information that could cause you legal or ethical problems.  There is a considerable amount of BTC riding on this decision, any help you can render would be greatly appreciated.

R.

Yes they do, though they are shared with many accounts, so it's likely either an unknown proxy/vpn or bought accounts.
This is quite a proof, or do you really think it's coincidence???

Okay, let's say it's coincidence, which is ridiculous, but:
All three accounts (Essex343, ShameOnYou, HarryT1923) posted in threads like What Do Philosophers Do? and Do You smoke? tobacco/weed.

Enough FACTS for you?

Probably not, because you are part of this mess. But for the others.

Click here for a screenshot from one of these threads.
Bergmannx

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

I don't want to forget about something I posted earlier regarding Chris001:

Something regarding Chris001:

I think he's part of the scam.

He is negating all valid arguments here with obscure arguments like Bittrex breaking the law, when they don't hand out the BTC to the scammer.
It's the other way round and why is he so anxious about Bittrex?
He claims to have lost 2 BTC himself so his arguing is not logical.

When you take a look at his history things become clear.

He was active in the Crystalcoin thread and tried to push the IPO:
No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??
This is just one example, there are more, but don't want to spam here.

Someone in the Crystalcoin thread was on the right track already:

ok I'm listening. Does this add up guys. How much do we have now?
Are you sure you are not part of the dev team?

We have to deal with many satellite accounts here, so beware. (ICO Dude belongs to that team, too)
And it's not a single person, the writing style differs.

Chris001 is just a proxy account like Ico Dude. Just check his history at Crystalcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: