Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMUNIE] We are not dead, just busy building megacool stuff *teasers inside*  (Read 10967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eB101

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:22:19 AM

Great work Dan, I'm very glad you did not get discouraged along the way, the crypto world needs quality systems like this to push forward. I say this being a nxt lover, but we are all together in this - or should be.
About the distribution or eventual IPO, I feel like a lot of people like myself would be disappointed not to have early bird entry point after all this time they have been following without an open channel of investment. Remember not everyone had time to be a beta tester or fully dedicated member, yet it doesn't mean interest was not there as early as them.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:49:26 AM

I stopped following emunie over 6 months ago. Good to see some progress being made without all of the drama. Those images of the decentralized marketplace look nice!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anima

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:14:28 AM

Edit:  I will await further information in regard to possible entry...  just the fact that there was an official waiting list for the beta test pretty much answers the whole IPO or No IPO dilemma IMHO.

How is that? - care to explain?

We had a waiting list back when everybody wanted to become beta tester (that was back in december during the crypto mania). Not everybody could just jump in.

Since then, dev. has taken a more quiet approach and we have allowed more testers since some of the original testers were not that active. Since beta testers also got access to the trollbox where some ideas were discussd, it follows that we again put some restriction on who is allowed in or not. We have seen instances of people only wanting to become testers in order to a) steal ideas b) Take conversations out of context to create FUD and c) straight up trolling. Of course we want to limit that. Current user base is enough to test emunie imo, so there is no "need" to just add more people for the sake of it.

There are ofc. my own statements and have no official link to emunie since i'm just a member with beta tester status.

Best regards from Anima - proud member of the Radix team.
Anima

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:14:50 AM

How is that? - care to explain?

I mentioned the official waiting list to denote that there was interest by many in the crypto community to participate.  

Considering that beta testers were given a chance to invest...  why would eMunie deny early entry to other genuinely interested parties?

We had a small private fundrasier at the start of the year between beta testers as the plan was to be launched in Q1, then after much deliberation, the the scope of the project changed and increased (for the better).  

Gotcha.

IMO, i would indeed let people invest in the project through an IPO... conditions will be discussed later on, but i believe that we should offer some terms that satisfies both current investors and new investors. How that can be achieved is a different story.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Interested.

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:47:23 PM

Marketplace actually looks functional as opposed to NXTs.

If and when there is IPO, reserve me max investment stake.

EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:32:53 PM

Marketplace actually looks functional as opposed to NXTs.

If and when there is IPO, reserve me max investment stake.

Yay! Looks like someone owes me 1000 NXT......hand it over!

Yay! for Dan.....looks like the competition in the 2nd gen space is hotting up.

(And just for once, lets not hijack this thread into a game of NXT vs trolls. First guy/girl/thing to diss another system pays me 1000 NXT.....OK?) 

And, just to set the record straight, NXT Marketplace/Digital Goods Store is fully functional:

http://www.nxtcommunity.org/nxt-press-release/nxt/new-digital-goods-store-powered-nxt
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112253/nxt-announces-digital-goods-store-for-artists-and-creative-professionals
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746776.0

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:51:30 PM

interested and waiting for the ipo...if there will be one ^^
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:37:34 PM

scam if I ever saw one, i mean come on. Really

Delete if you must, just proves you are just ripping people off. This has been wasting everyones time for almost a year, just to find out that only the devs friends can buy the coin.

Correct me if I'm wrong here. I have been wrong before.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Anima

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

Delete if you must, just proves you are just ripping people off. This has been wasting everyones time for almost a year, just to find out that only the devs friends can buy the coin.

You could not be more wrong.

Emunie is not a scam.
Emunie is 100% legit
Emunie has been in dev for a long time (with good reason - the thing works beautifully)
The Dev is not ripping people off - Fuserleer has in fact  paid everyone a refund (even from his own pocket due to theft) that has wished to do so during  this time. Search for "Fuserleer/emunie/ has ripped me off" and you will find no instances.
The IPO was open for founders at first (the private IPO).. and other people have had the chance since then. We only announced this on our own forum for people sincerely interested, not people frequenting bitcointalk for the newest pump and dump scheme Wink.

Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:50:04 PM

I have no motivation to engage in a protracted debate, but I can state clearly and concisely that this system is NOT a scam.

I'm not sure where we have "wasted" your time as we are operating with only the involvement of "voluntary" members.  Those members have generously donated their free time and support to the project.  As such, I'm not certain how you would view a personal choice made by someone else as a waste of their time.

Regardless, I look forward to your feedback once the open beta is released.  I truly value all constructive opinions towards moving the needle of progress forward.   Wink

Cordially,
Peachy

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:55:19 PM

Great work Dan  Grin
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

Great to see this project is still alive!

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

I feel for the people who invested money in 2013 and were told the project would be launched in jan 2014.

Dan keeps referring to that fund raiser as "small" yet didn't it raise more than 1000 BTC worth of funds over btc/ltc/bankwire?

If I was you Dan I would take a big chunk of Emu for yourself, IPO off some of the rest and make sure you do the original investors right.
Anima

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:52:36 PM

I feel for the people who invested money in 2013 and were told the project would be launched in jan 2014.

Dan keeps referring to that fund raiser as "small" yet didn't it raise more than 1000 BTC worth of funds over btc/ltc/bankwire?

If I was you Dan I would take a big chunk of Emu for yourself, IPO off some of the rest and make sure you do the original investors right.

There has been full transparency in the launch shedule and anyone who felt "cheated" were offered a 100% return of their investment or keep their investments in the project. Their investment has not vanished. They have chosen themselves to still be part of the project - even though it has been postponed alot (lets be honest).

The initial IPO did not reach 1000.

Hansen

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:13:08 PM

There has been full transparency in the launch shedule and anyone who felt "cheated" were offered a 100% return of their investment or keep their investments in the project. Their investment has not vanished. They have chosen themselves to still be part of the project - even though it has been postponed alot (lets be honest).

Does it really matter how much was fundraised? Noone had a reason to complain because their money was taken. Whoever wanted it back, even after the theft, got it back pretty fast. So if someone thought, this all takes to long he got the money back and could invest in whatever shitcoin.
The way the theft was handled was the fairest thing I have seen ever in the crypto world. I mean, noone could have really done anything, when Dan would have vanished BEFORE the theft. Noone could have done much either when he would have said "Sorry, but the money is gone". So the fact, THAT he paid back funds worth hundreds of BTC is a good prove that he is serious about the whole project (its one of many proves, but lets stick to the subject here).
Finally: If the dev of a great project/idea, that finally gets succesful and maybe even changes the world of economy, gets a piece of the cake, whats wrong about it? Dan works on this for almost two years now, from his own funds. As a good businessman, of course he takes a chunk, just like everyone else who makes an investment. 

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

Does it really matter how much was fundraised?

As I remarked Dan keeps referring to it as "small", when actually it was a considerable amount of money. I have heard the bank wires/cash transfers alone are > $100k. And unless people I know are mistaken, the total raised is over or very close to 1000BTC.

Quite frankly I don't give a flying duck how much is fund raised, it just piques my interest Dan has an agenda of downplaying the contribution of the initial investors, when in fact they raised him a shit ton of money and paid his wages for a year.

Noone had a reason to complain because their money was taken. Whoever wanted it back, even after the theft, got it back pretty fast.

No idea why you are talking about the theft, I haven't even mentioned it.

So if someone thought, this all takes to long he got the money back and could invest in whatever shitcoin.

Not really. The deadline was pushed back again and again, with promises it was coming soon. Suddenly now Dan rewrites history and says in Jan there was a dramatic change in direction as if he made people aware the project would be delayed a year.

The way the theft was handled was the fairest thing I have seen ever in the crypto world. I mean, noone could have really done anything, when Dan would have vanished BEFORE the theft. Noone could have done much either when he would have said "Sorry, but the money is gone". So the fact, THAT he paid back funds worth hundreds of BTC is a good prove that he is serious about the whole project (its one of many proves, but lets stick to the subject here).

I'm not questioning if he is serious about the project. Again, I have no idea why you're bringing up something else irrelevant to my post.

That said, how do you actually know Dan has paid for the loss out of his pocket? If everyone wanted their BTC back, how do we know the end amount wouldn't be 450 BTC short? We don't. It seems a surefire bet that the Emunie market cap will rise a good amount on launch so if he keeps quiet and pretends to have covered the loss, no-one will ever know. I stress that is speculation and hypothetical. But in this community I trust nobody.

Finally: If the dev of a great project/idea, that finally gets succesful and maybe even changes the world of economy, gets a piece of the cake, whats wrong about it? Dan works on this for almost two years now, from his own funds. As a good businessman, of course he takes a chunk, just like everyone else who makes an investment.  

Now I'm starting to think you have issues reading/comprehending. Nowhere do I object to Dan making a good profit. I even said he should take a big chunk of Emu for himself. I certainly would.

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.
Hansen

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:10:21 PM

As I remarked Dan keeps referring to it as "small", when actually it was a considerable amount of money. I have heard the bank wires/cash transfers alone are > $100k. And unless people I know are mistaken, the total raised is over or very close to 1000BTC.

Quite frankly I don't give a flying duck how much is fund raised, it just piques my interest Dan has an agenda of downplaying the contribution of the initial investors, when in fact they raised him a shit ton of money and paid his wages for a year.

You dont get the point. Whoever invested could ask for a refund anytime. After the postpones that was the case for some investors. After the theft lots of people lost trust and asked for a refund, which they got. After all not that much was left to say, that paid the wages. Actually, Dan put a lot of his own money into that.

No idea why you are talking about the theft, I haven't even mentioned it.

Thats why I mentioned it. Its essential to understand the fact, that Dan didnt make money till this point at all.

Not really. The deadline was pushed back again and again, with promises it was coming soon. Suddenly now Dan rewrites history and says in Jan there was a dramatic change in direction as if he made people aware the project would be delayed a year.

So what? Investors had the choice to get a refund any time. Thats the core of an early investent. Take the risk or drop it. Anyone else (most members of the forum) did not even invest and just have to do nothing but wait. Whats so wrong about that?

I'm not questioning if he is serious about the project. Again, I have no idea why you're bringing up something else irrelevant to my post.

That said, how do you actually know Dan has paid for the loss out of his pocket? If everyone wanted their BTC back, how do we know the end amount wouldn't be 450 BTC short? We don't. It seems a surefire bet that the Emunie market cap will rise a good amount on launch so if he keeps quiet and pretends to have covered the loss, no-one will ever know. I stress that is speculation and hypothetical. But in this community I trust nobody.

As I already said, the theft is not irrelevant. Get into the subject before you spread poison.
What matters about the refund: Everybody who wanted it got his money. If there will be more requests, what I doubt, those people will get there BTC back as well. You dont need to know where it comes from or why I know where it comes from. The fact that everybody got paid out who made a request stands for itself.
If you dont trust this community: just get lost. We dont need your trust. :-)

Now I'm starting to think you have issues reading/comprehending. Nowhere do I object to Dan making a good profit. I even said he should take a big chunk of Emu for himself. I certainly would.

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

I took your last statement in a sarcastic way after all you said. Good you understand at least that point.

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:11:29 PM

eMunie !!!  Cheesy
Hansen

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

eMunie !!!  Cheesy

Yeah Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: