Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284850 times)
Voltarius

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:52:54 AM

I think SSD is the most undervalued coin at the moment?
Any thoughts guys? Smiley

1 btc to 800! I really think SSD could hit 2k easily in the next week. IF you guys pull your sell orders we could hit higher...
I believe 4k is easily attainable in the next couple weeks, at least 10k in the next few months.
longrun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

Why I need login google to get your wallet?
Can you share it without google account login?
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:13:52 PM

Why I need login google to get your wallet?
Can you share it without google account login?
no need

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:36:43 PM

1 btc to 800! I really think SSD could hit 2k easily in the next week. IF you guys pull your sell orders we could hit higher...
I believe 4k is easily attainable in the next couple weeks, at least 10k in the next few months.

Got as high as 3.7k today. Good times ahead.

How's development going? Any support the community could give you guys?
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:55:41 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 04:10:59 PM by devvienuis

Hmm... Seems I do have a problem with the latest wallet bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755180

That one (2.0.0.1) will start for me. But the process then disappears after a while... No error or warning either. Just disappears :/

Any suggestions for me? Smiley I followed instructions, even started with fresh wallet!

Devvie

I have a beta build out with a couple more bug fixes. Though some information gathering, OS, Manual or Auto Install, and it just stops?

Manual install (always! ;p)
It just stops Smiley No warnings, no errors, no nothing... Process is there and then it's gone.

I should clarify: I started with clean wallet (seemed to fix bug with MMXIV wallet for me once) to replace the clean wallet with my old wallet (that has all the coins). That does not work.

I now saw a technical solution I do not feel up to Smiley I think I wait a bit longer for the new new patch? 2.0.0.1b?

Windows 8, x64.

Devvie

Post-edit: I just found the new new version... Will test that one next Smiley
Wallet Links v2.0.1.0:

This includes numerous bug fixes and Security Checkpoints.

Post-edit: looking at the SSD wallet for the past 5 minutes Smiley I cleared %AppData%\Sonicscrewdriver (EXCEPT for the (old) wallets...!!). Then started version 2.0.1.0 and voila! Synchronizing as we speak Smiley

GOOD job. EXCELLENT even! ♥

Devvie
http://j.gs/7385484/btc
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:00:45 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:12:47 PM by pseudonymdude

Yes.  It definitely is.  Being the first TOR coin with anonymous send feature and a 5+ POD could easily put us at a 2 million dollar market cap (over 25x our current price.)  The App is a huge bonus and could possibly take us even further.

We need a few things though.  We need to get the attention of cryptsy, mintpal, and poloniex, and we need to get on first page of coinmarketcap.  Those things will get the people with BTC to give this coin a look.

Hopefully, time vortex will be working perfectly.  That should help.

Edit: Retweet this: https://twitter.com/moneyisdigital/status/509026309834821633

jjwhitehead

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

Yes.  It definitely is.  Being the first TOR coin with anonymous send feature and a 5+ POD could easily put us at a 2 million dollar market cap (over 25x our current price.)  The App is a huge bonus and could possibly take us even further.

We need a few things though.  We need to get the attention of cryptsy, mintpal, and poloniex, and we need to get on first page of coinmarketcap.  Those things will get the people with BTC to give this coin a look.

Edit: Retweet this: https://twitter.com/moneyisdigital/status/509026309834821633
Re-tweeted  Grin
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:37:59 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 03:02:56 AM by Voltarius

Re-tweeted  Grin
Retweeted as well
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

I retweeted too! Can't wait for this to blow the roof off!

snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:00:07 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:32:49 AM by snoopy_nzl

I get an assertion failure line 436 with kernel.cpp expression pindex-> pprev||pindex-> getblockhash()==(!if testnet? hashGenesisBlock:hash GenesisBlocktestnet

Happens when  I try to open the wallet., reinstall didnt seem to make a difference to a new directory.. thoughts?

Update - Deleted files as suggested now seems to  be updating fine and can start it up!
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:15:26 PM

I get an assertion failure line 436 with kernel.cpp expression pindex-> pprev||pindex-> getblockhash()==(!if testnet? hashGenesisBlock:hash GenesisBlocktestnet

Happens when  I try to open the wallet., reinstall didnt seem to make a difference to a new directory.. thoughts?

Do you have testnet = 1 in your config file or something?

I booted up the latest, 2.0.1.0, and it worked fine, although for some reason it started to resync the chain. But that was working fine too.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

Last ditch effort:

lpl258

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

Last ditch effort:

As soon as it reach 800 im getting out Obvious scam anyway.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:53:12 PM

Happens when  I try to open the wallet., reinstall didnt seem to make a difference to a new directory.. thoughts?

so it sounds like your block index is corrupted
goto the Application data directory, delete blk0001.dat, the leveldb folder, the database folder, and the blkindex.dat file

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:22:04 AM

Last ditch effort:

As soon as it reach 800 im getting out Obvious scam anyway.

lol noobs.

0% premined and no instamine with a clean code......
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:32:01 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:47:03 AM by MemoryShock

lol noobs.

They're joking.  For the reasons you stated it was observed that there was no FUD and no reason for it to be found...so they did it anyway for laughs...Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:19:47 AM

lol noobs.

They're joking.  For the reasons you stated it was observed that there was no FUD and no reason for it to be found...so they did it anyway for laughs...Wink

someone had to feed the trolls, even if it was joke based lol......... makes the thread more intresting.
tx42

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

lol noobs.

The jokes on you because I'm fudding so people dump into my buy orders.

godda04

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:40:01 AM

Bought 60k last night at 749. Coin looks very promising, and dev seems very competent at what he's doing. Glad to be on board
tx42

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:15:52 PM

Bought 60k last night at 749. Coin looks very promising, and dev seems very competent at what he's doing. Glad to be on board

What people don't realize is the level to which this dev has already delivered. SSD is promising because it is hugely undervalued right now, not because the dev has promised things. It has tor+stealth addresses. That combination makes it the most anonymous of all coins at the moment. I'd say the price was a joke, but that would be an understatement.

That's the complete opposite of most coins today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: