Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284850 times)
lpl258

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

So the new code should be kicking in soon, like 2 hours soon?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:56:59 PM

So the new code should be kicking in soon, like 2 hours soon?

One hour by my calculation.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:14:12 AM

First TimeVortex transaction on the main net:

86d46ebd4b1f5eda4b99e13d24ea234cf4847d572d216b872cba152efcf68624

http://tinyurl.com/lhl5vnk

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:18:04 AM

Can't wait to check it out!

jjwhitehead

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:58:40 AM

The big question is why aren't we at the moon yet? Roll Eyes Cool
This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

any news here?
lpl258

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:10:57 AM

http://tinyurl.com/lhl5vnk

Preparing the rocket fuel as we speak.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:12:58 AM

This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

It's just that.  It doesn't have any marketing/hyping types.  I'm not sure if that's so bad, but we need to do some guerilla marketing.  Hit up the Poloniex and Cryptsy troll boxes if possible.

Once we get on the first page of coinmarketcap, more people will take a look.  That will take another 50% value increase or so.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:27:22 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:35:19 AM by pseudonymdude

Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution

Edit: Add no premine in there as well.

[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution - 0% premined - 5+ POD

lpl258

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:36:45 AM

Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution
Yeah this.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:26:18 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 03:32:55 AM by pseudonymdude

Bullet points for trollbox, twitter, or emails to exchanges:

- SSD is the only coin with all TOR nodes that has a fully functional anonymous sending solution

- SSD has not been premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- SSD has an amazing developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- SSD has an awesome wallet with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- SSD will be coming out with an App.  Feature reveal will be on September 16.

I also like the color scheme, name, and logo, but these aren't as necessary as the other 5.  Top 3 are most important.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:44:41 AM

Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:

Edit: Add no premine in there as well.

[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution - 0% premined - 5+ POD

Okay, I can see I was going for too many characters now.  Should have checked that first.  How about this:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - First coin over TOR with functional anon send - 0% prem

tx42

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:52:04 AM

any news here?

Yes. You've come to the right place.

This is the most anonymous coin. And it has one of the best networks. It's probably the most technically solid too. This is a dev from XST, but he's way more attentive to technical details than Hondo from XST, who tends to let things go and focus on hi tech stuff like stealth text.

One example, this one has leveldb and the latest tor, XST doesn't, and so on.

I've been following this one from the beginning. It's solid and starting to pave way in innovation too. Time vortex is stealth addresses. Combine that with tor, and you've got the best anon. Period.

tx42

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

It's just that.  It doesn't have any marketing/hyping types.  I'm not sure if that's so bad, but we need to do some guerilla marketing.  Hit up the Poloniex and Cryptsy troll boxes if possible.

Once we get on the first page of coinmarketcap, more people will take a look.  That will take another 50% value increase or so.

^

The dev here is a different kind. He treats this coin like a first born. Clueless about marketing though. Someone should help.

Drop 3 BTC into this one and set up a marketing arm. It will be 15 BTC before you know it. I've dropped the BTC and I would do marketing, but that's not really anything I know about.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:12:18 AM

This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

^

The dev here is a different kind. He treats this coin like a first born. Clueless about marketing though. Someone should help.

Drop 3 BTC into this one and set up a marketing arm. It will be 15 BTC before you know it. I've dropped the BTC and I would do marketing, but that's not really anything I know about.

Do you know of a reliable marketer?

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:22:52 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 03:47:23 AM by EmilioMann

any news here?

Yes. You've come to the right place.

This is the most anonymous coin. And it has one of the best networks. It's probably the most technically solid too. This is a dev from XST, but he's way more attentive to technical details than Hondo from XST, who tends to let things go and focus on hi tech stuff like stealth text.

One example, this one has leveldb and the latest tor, XST doesn't, and so on.

I've been following this one from the beginning. It's solid and starting to pave way in innovation too. Time vortex is stealth addresses. Combine that with tor, and you've got the best anon. Period.

i bought 65k today
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:10:48 AM

I don't think marketing will be an issue. Fundamental are here in spades with an active innovative dev...I'm waiting for the 16th and beyond.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:18:07 AM

I don't think marketing will be an issue. Fundamental are here in spades with an active innovative dev...I'm waiting for the 16th and beyond.

I somewhat agree, but it's important we're known as the first TOR coin with a fully functional anonymous sending solution.  XST doesn't have one yet, but they might sometime soon.  Right now, we have about 1/200 of the volume of XST and are less than 1/10 the price, even though we have more current features and a better dev.  The marketing job writes itself.  See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755180.msg8754214#msg8754214

We do need to find a way to get the word out.  I think guerilla marketing could work.  Just type the facts on trollboxes and emails to exchanges.  Once we get on Cryptsy, Mintpal, and the first page of coinmarketcap, then people will start flocking to this coin.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:50:09 AM

I somewhat agree, but it's important we're known as the first TOR coin with a fully functional anonymous sending solution.  XST doesn't have one yet, but they might sometime soon.  Right now, we have about 1/200 of the volume of XST and are less than 1/10 the price, even though we have more current features and a better dev.  The marketing job writes itself.  See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755180.msg8754214#msg8754214

We do need to find a way to get the word out.  I think guerilla marketing could work.  Just type the facts on trollboxes and emails to exchanges.  Once we get on Cryptsy, Mintpal, and the first page of coinmarketcap, then people will start flocking to this coin.

Fair enough.  Just spent some time on the Polo box and it was difficult breaking them from their conversation (I'm not sure it is much of a trollbox anymore over there rather than an IRC channel of sorts for QiBucks)...

Regardless, I sent them a coin add request and highlighted your points...will drop in from time to time to mention it again over the next few days.  That said, I think SSD will find its own way but I don't mind talking about it since I like it...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tx42

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:59:28 AM

Other notable aspects about this dev:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: