Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284836 times)
lpl258

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

why's this coin so stagnant?

It's not exactly stagnant.  There were a good amount of developments that came out recently and it's up 200% from just two weeks ago.  The reason the volume is low is because very few people are aware of the features this coin currently has.

Dev is dealing with something as MrLuddite_ stated.  Once he gets back and changes the thread title, I think things will pick up a bit faster.

If you want to help raise awareness, use these bullet points for trollboxes, twitter, or emails to exchanges:

- SSD is the only coin with all TOR nodes that has a fully functional anonymous sending solution

- SSD has not been premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- SSD has an amazing developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer rating, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- SSD's wallet has a nice interface with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- Another development to come

This is great, Along with informing others with these awesome points everyone should head over to https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest and fill out the form requesting SSD be added to Poloniex. The tweets are great but if enough of us do this it should accelerate the process.
I filled out one, you guys should also do the same! Cheesy
Getting some nice action on trex, poloniex should get in on this to!

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:55:11 PM

why's this coin so stagnant?

It's not exactly stagnant.  There were a good amount of developments that came out recently and it's up 200% from just two weeks ago.  The reason the volume is low is because very few people are aware of the features this coin currently has.

Dev is dealing with something as MrLuddite_ stated.  Once he gets back and changes the thread title, I think things will pick up a bit faster.

If you want to help raise awareness, use these bullet points for trollboxes, twitter, or emails to exchanges:

- SSD is the only coin with all TOR nodes that has a fully functional anonymous sending solution

- SSD has not been premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- SSD has an amazing developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer rating, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- SSD's wallet has a nice interface with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- Another development to come

This is great, Along with informing others with these awesome points everyone should head over to https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest and fill out the form requesting SSD be added to Poloniex. The tweets are great but if enough of us do this it should accelerate the process.
I filled out one, you guys should also do the same! Cheesy
Getting some nice action on trex, poloniex should get in on this to!

sent one as well. hopefully we can get the ball rolling. Cheesy
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:46:40 AM

Thread title has now been changed. Glad to see my coin has flourished as expected once the TimeVortex kicked in.
I have been working on the app, aim to have the proof of concept built before too long so I can start on testing and polishing.
Once it is ready I think you all will like it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Thread title has now been changed. Glad to see my coin has flourished as expected once the TimeVortex kicked in.
I have been working on the app, aim to have the proof of concept built before too long so I can start on testing and polishing.

Great to hear from you...hope all is well in the real world.

Looking forward as always...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:13:11 AM

To the moon! Do you have an eta on the app or is it still on track with the original date set?

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:09:35 AM

Great!  Glad you're back!

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:15:17 AM

Great!  Glad you're back!

he never left.... Cheesy
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:32:46 AM

I'm kind of amazed at how low the price for this is.  It's had a nice, slow, steady rise so far (which is healthier than the way a lot of coins launch) but it's interesting it still has escaped the notice of so many people.  We'll see how long that lasts.  

If I only had a TARDIS, I'd pop into the future to see... Smiley

ssdan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:57:49 AM

https://www.cryptsy.com is a large trading site,
if the SSD if can,
will have a lot of propaganda effect,
will also accelerate the sound development of SSD.
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:57:28 AM

https://www.cryptsy.com is a large trading site,
if the SSD if can,
will have a lot of propaganda effect,
will also accelerate the sound development of SSD.

We have to request that they add the coin.  You can do this here if you have a Cryptsy account: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

the support ticket type should be set to "new coin to consider".  If they get enough requests, they'll add it to the voting page and then everyone can vote there.  
jjwhitehead

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:47:20 AM

We are #100 on Coinmarketcap.com
The front page...  Grin Cheesy
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:48:22 AM

Just noticed this coin a few days ago, I have the strangest feeling it's going to do a time vortex to a much higher price soon Smiley

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:02:20 PM

It's about to break out! Less than .75 btc to 1350 and 3.5btc holding it above 1000!

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

This is still the most undervalued coin available.  Just compare its features and marketcap with XST.

Also, I just wrote a comment in this reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2g76j3/cryptocertify_threetiered_verification_of/

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:13:35 PM

Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.

You really called it good on Stealthcoin!!!  I think you are right about SSD...  This is going to rise big time!!!

cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:20:13 PM

Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.

You really called it good on Stealthcoin!!!  I think you are right about SSD...  This is going to rise big time!!!

This coin has equal potential as Stealthcoin. Inovation is definitely within this crypto. Very similar to Stealthcoin.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:33:45 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 08:04:44 PM by EmilioMann

I am an investor of xst and as a second coin I chose ssd.
If you guys back in my first post here, you will see that after its ssd jumped from 700 satoshis to over 1000.
Several xst investors began to look at this coin and also talking about it on twitter as a second coin to us, but some of you started to go in the xst threads to spread fud.
You guys can see what is happening?
We support you guys and in return received fudsters?
Please stop this and let's work together, ok? Like as we chose ssd as a second currency, xst can also be the second coin of you and all live in peace
Sorry for my English
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

If you guys back in my first post here, you will see that after its ssd jumped from 700 satoshis to over 1000.
Several xst investors began to look at this coin and also talking about it on twitter as a second coin to us, but some of you started to go in the xst threads to spread fud.
You guys can see what is happening? We support them and in return we receive fudsters?
Please stop this and let's work together, ok? Like as we chose ssd as a second currency, xst can also be the second coin of you and all live in peace
Sorry for my English
I see both coins equally strong. Hondo is a great programmer and argakigg is a great webdeveloper. I have personally invested in both coins. As far as I know argakigg and Hondo have a great cooperation between them so the way I see it they are both a win win situation.

zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

I agree For me the best coins on this moment are Xst / Ssd...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:26:24 PM

You guys can see what is happening?
We support you guys and in return we receive fudsters?
Sorry for my English
I see both coins equally strong. Hondo is a great programmer and argakigg is a great webdeveloper. I have personally invested in both coins. As far as I know argakigg and Hondo have a great cooperation between them so the way I see it they are both a win win situation.

I agree

I think we are all in agreement SSD and XST are future winners...  I'm waiting for the App...  And to see what capabilities it has.  It's been very very hush hush so far...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: