Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284836 times)
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

LMFAO.  Cheesy
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:17:28 PM

I'm glad I butthurt you so bad somewhere along the line. Cheesy

Here, laugh at this:

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:18:44 PM

lol "butthurt"   Kiss

^ lmao 950 sat buys. check the books son. couldnt even dump now to break even. would be at a loss plus the loss of ur other 1500 sat buys. lmao

nice trades bro  Cool

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:21:39 PM

lol "butthurt"   Kiss

^ lmao 950 sat buys. check the books son. couldnt even dump now to break even. would be at a loss.

nice trades bro  Cool

I got in at 1400... Still think it's worth more than that tho.. So we'll see be up once it bounces back!
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:24:35 PM

Eating up the sell orders Smiley  Cool

How could you be eating them up when I am?

virgojeep

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:24:51 PM

Sonic is way better plus the two syllable thing I think really does matter at a subconscious level... Dollar, Euro, etc. Its a shame some ass ruined TOR as a possible ticker. Anyway This coin does solve many bloat issues and the only thing I can see besides some rebranding is a bump from https://openbazaar.org/ to really put it above the rest. Open bazaar + Tor based anon coin = win
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

nice trades bro  Cool

Thanks! Watch and learn.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:29:42 PM

Well after so many requests... Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/sonicscrewdriver-combines-tor-integration-and-time-vortex-to-offer-total-user-privacy-anonymity
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

Thank you, Added to OP

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

"As a result of implementing both Tor and Time Vortex addresses, it is completely impossible to analyze the blockchain, or even the SSD network in general. This really is taking anonymity and user privacy to a new level, and I like it!"  -- JP Buntinx

jjwhitehead

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

Just waiting for the app now.  Cool
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

When the APP comes out:

thcmakaveli

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:24:25 PM

Okey, I am jumping in  Grin
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:25:50 PM

When the APP comes out:

When does the APP come out?
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

When the APP comes out:

When does the APP come out?

Originally, the dev believed the app would be released this week.
The dev requested extra time to work on it so that it would live up to his encryption standards.

I believe that to be a genuine and honest request.  The price lowered from 2400 to 1000~ from the delay, coinciding a major drop in BTC-USD value, but at the same time the delay is yet not exceptionally long and the dev is consistently interfacing with the community and shows no hint of worry.

We are not sure of a new release date, but I am thankful that the dev has requested this delay in lieu of a knee-jerk release of a product.

So far I am confident in my investment and see no reason to believe elsewise.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

We are not sure of a new release date, but I am thankful that the dev has requested this delay in lieu of a knee-jerk release of a product.

The dev has been solid on everything so far. There is absolutely no reason to suspect he won't deliver here. An outsider orchestrated a "buy on rumor - dump on news" pump. But there was no news, so the P&D failed. Anyone who is trying to time their buys and sells by the hopeful release dates given by devs is going to get burned. [edit] They are only human, have lives and families. They are optimists and this one works for free. They don't owe you anything. Keep all that in mind when you trade.

If you want your value to go up, [this part was pretty long, but I just took out my trading tips].

Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:45:53 PM

The dev has been solid on everything so far. There is absolutely no reason to suspect he won't deliver here. An outsider orchestrated a "buy on rumor - dump on news" pump. But there was no news, so the P&D failed. Anyone who is trying to time their buys and sells by the hopeful release dates given by devs is going to get burned.

If you want your value to go up, [this part was pretty long, but I just took out my trading tips].

Ahhhh, that explains why someone dumped it down to 900s today! Haha, was wondering about that.
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

The dev has been solid on everything so far. There is absolutely no reason to suspect he won't deliver here. An outsider orchestrated a "buy on rumor - dump on news" pump. But there was no news, so the P&D failed. Anyone who is trying to time their buys and sells by the hopeful release dates given by devs is going to get burned.

Ahhhh, that explains why someone dumped it down to 900s today! Haha, was wondering about that.

I'm pretty sure that was EmilioMann because the number dumped is exactly the amount he claimed to have. It's a shame, though. He's a real nice guy judging from his posts on XST. But I got 400k of his 700k dump, if it was him, so it's not all bad.

Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

I'm pretty sure that was EmilioMann because the number dumped is exactly the amount he claimed to have. It's a shame, though. He's a real nice guy judging from his posts on XST. But I got 400k of his 700k dump, if it was him, so it's not all bad.

I bought in at 1450ish... Which I still think is pretty low for this coin. Just getting into and learning what it is about though. So, still have a steep curve for me!
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:55:35 PM

I bought in at 1450ish... Which I still think is pretty low for this coin. Just getting into and learning what it is about though. So, still have a steep curve for me!

No marketing and tech equivalent to or better than some of the highest cap coins out there. And the dev is working on something top secret.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: