Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284835 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

What's the coin count that was double spent and perma lost?...  Value of SSD should be going up!!!  Less coins in circulation...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:53:27 PM

http://pastebin.com/TDy4WQ5P

for your enjoyment. Every Correspondence between C-Cex and I. I can screenshot any part if you don't believe it.

After having a look at the chat between both of you (Dev and c-cex) everything is very clear the fault is of that from C-Cex as he showed greed too in mode of staking. He is (C-cex)that the responsible for this loss.
ExD

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:54:01 PM

You are full of shit. Try again.

Code:
14:23:30
getnewaddress
scjDCfCAFwhPh5CrrntZM4n2irM3EXmKWp
14:23:32
getnewaddress
seF4pdfCKwH4kppNnJowbuRSh3ZkH34FAX
14:23:36
getnewaddress 'account'
sRFS3cT1qmAYtsVg5miGaQia6skRJjdZA9
14:23:39
getnewaddress 'account2'
saYKAi5SgvwZvWJDSVqavarBpzHs8QwYj5
14:27:13
getnewaddress 'account2'
shFxZ2D7dpULoos2bd9BU7TZ7yUfzLkEV6

Your example is not relevant to the case.

Wallet after migration returned addresses that were used before migration, for example:
sc7zK5PrZUbTTfM2ZKrQ3Q6rnxmLtDr858
scSHt3SGSVFuZP6aBP5UiUzYHfWBy5hu7a

After migration and salvaging wallet, it returned the same addresses, presumably in the same order, my bet that's bug is related to key pool queue, it's developer job to determinate exact cause, I'm not going to look through every step to find exact line of code which cause this. My time isn't free and I'm not going to waste it on this, thanks. If someone has better explanation why it was happened and why addresses were reused, you can post your version of events.

argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

Code:
getnewaddress
getnewaddress
getnewaddress 'account'
getnewaddress 'account2'
getnewaddress 'account2'

Wallet after migration returned addresses that were used before migration, for example:

After migration and salvaging wallet, it returned the same addresses, presumably in the same order, my bet that's bug is related to key pool queue, it's developer job to determinate exact cause. If someone has better explanation why it was happened and why addresses were reused, you can post your version of events.

Also if you find a bug feel free to post it, I will gladly admit if I am wrong and fix it.

I think I know what would have happened though.

As you can see in the pastebin the wallet was corrupted and the most recent backup they had was 8 days prior. When reverting to this backup the keypool was taken back to the previous state. This would allow addresses that had already been assigned to be reassigned.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:59:20 PM

Code:
getnewaddress
getnewaddress
getnewaddress 'account'
getnewaddress 'account2'
getnewaddress 'account2'

After migration and salvaging wallet, it returned the same addresses, presumably in the same order, my bet that's bug is related to key pool queue, it's developer job to determinate exact cause. If someone has better explanation why it was happened and why addresses were reused, you can post your version of events.
OK, fucking c-cex everyone that knows anything about cryptos knows that your exchange is shit, and this isn't the first time you have been accused of stealing peoples coins. No one is going to believe anything you say because there has been countless claims of you stealing costumers coins in the past (and deleting their accounts to try to cover it up).
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:01:30 PM

for your enjoyment. Every Correspondence between C-Cex and I. I can screenshot any part if you don't believe it.

Got em arg! Not to mention staking customer coins! Lol wouldn't expect anything less from them....

lpl258

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:01:40 PM

So LESS coins exist now?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:04:57 PM

C-CEX is a scam. I've heard numerous times to trade with caution and here we are again.
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:07:57 PM

I feel sorry for the person who lose The best coins ever, but we had also problem in the first weeks of xst one guy lose 150k xst by a  another way.... something with a wallet that i not discuss. I help him to give some coins. So i give also 1000 ssd to that person wo lose a lot on c-cex. Why because i like this coin. I help only one person i know wo it is... But help me wo i will give 1000 ssd....

Sorry for my Englisch
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

After migration and salvaging wallet, it returned the same addresses, presumably in the same order, my bet that's bug is related to key pool queue, it's developer job to determinate exact cause, I'm not going to look through every step to find exact line of code which cause this. My time isn't free and I'm not going to waste it on this, thanks. If someone has better explanation why it was happened and why addresses were reused, you can post your version of events.

Address generation is deterministic on purpose. That is a feature added to BTC wallets long ago. If you generate address #X from a new private key, it will always be the same address.

Holy smokes, dude. If you are going to review something, know your business.

[edit]

This is how you can take an old backup of a wallet and recover new transactions that produce their own change addresses.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:08:43 PM

So LESS coins exist now?

I don't think so... Unfortunately... Users will just be reign used at less than 1/4 value for c-cex's screw up.

tx42

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

C-CEX is a scam. I've heard numerous times to trade with caution and here we are again.

Some people never learn.

cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

So LESS coins exist now?
no, everyone's just mad that their coins doubled.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:11:03 PM

This is the SONIC thread, please move your scam comments to the right thread.
Dev, next time you release something, can you put down a date and a country? Cause a lot of us where past the 23rd when you released your app. That created some confusion.
tx42

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

This is the SONIC thread, please move your scam comments to the right thread.
Dev, next time you release something, can you put down a date and a country? Cause a lot of us where past the 23rd when you released your app. That created some confusion.

It's the right thread. C-CEX has effectively caused people to lose SSD coins through incompetence or malfeasance.

Get your shilling for C-CEX on the right thread.

ExD

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

Also if you find a bug feel free to post it, I will gladly admit if I am wrong and fix it.

As you can see in the pastebin the wallet was corrupted and the most recent backup they had was 8 days prior. When reverting to this backup the keypool was taken back to the previous state. This would allow addresses that had already been assigned to be reassigned.
Addresses should've been taken out from the key pool if they had been used in transaction, blockchain was synced, so queue shouldn't contain those addresses, at least in theory.

tx42

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:16:55 PM

Addresses should've been taken out from the key pool if they had been used in transaction, blockchain was synced, so queue shouldn't contain those addresses, at least in theory.

If synced on the right chain, you mean where the original transactions exist.

They didn't update. The key generation/keypool selection hasn't changed since this lineage of coins was forked from litecoin. This explains so many problems with C-CEX. They don't know what they are doing.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

Got em arg! Not to mention staking customer coins! Lol wouldn't expect anything less from them....

C-Cex staking coins is just asking for a fork...they know better...  Angry
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

If you can point to me where this bug is I will correct it as I have stated before. That's the beauty of open source, anyone is welcome to look at it and post changes that can/should be made.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ExD

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

Address generation is deterministic on purpose. That is a feature added to BTC wallets long ago. If you generate address #X from a new private key, it will always be the same address.

Holy smokes, dude. If you are going to review something, know your business.

[edit]

This is how you can take an old backup of a wallet and recover new transactions that produce their own change addresses.

I'm not talking about address generation, I said that the same address has been reused despite it had been used in transaction and shouldn't exist in the queue. Read carefully next time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: