Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo)  (Read 1704 times)
bitcoincidence
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1055

goodbye sweetest cat of em all

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

The future of payment systems will be something like MS-Coin, apple-coin or google-coin - or what do you think will happen to all the great ideas developed in all the enthusiastic open-source crypto-projects?

A government Blockchain 2.0 will make it easy for taxmen to audit all our money flow - other blockchains will audit every other aspect of your live.

But the bitcoin project will survive because of the anarchic core idea and it will always stay interesting even when the price is back to "normal" and paying in nanoseconds became a common standard.

Hype will go
something will stay...

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

i agree, bitcoin is no longer being used as a normal currency nowadays, it is used by big investors to pump and dump to bring profit for investors themself, also the disadvantages is out weight the advantages such as high fee and slow in transactions. so this is the time we prepare to invest in another coin.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Bitcoin is all it is. A coin. Not a whole lot of purpose. You are totally correct. And to boot. It's a coin that you can't really go out and spend anywhere really.
There was one big initial rush into it, now it will slow down a heck of a lot. It's really hard to break it down to use for every day purchases.

Wait a minute... I could have sworn... that.. I've seen that somewhere before....

Oh.
Gold. That's right.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

I agree with most of your points, but not because dumb money is pumping up the price it doesn't mean that bitcoin can't be great. Also, sure, we're definitely currently having a big scaling problem. But who's to say that this won't be fixed in the future? I'm very very upset with bitcoin's current situation, but I'm still a believer; no matter how cringey that sounds. I respect your opinion and your decision though.

Best of luck with life dude. Your post could be very respectable at first, but come on, you're hoping bitcoin will fail soon? Now that's too far.
Absolutely right, bitcoin price at the moment maybe a little bit scary because it's been a month in dip but I also still a believer of bitcoin and I can feel that bitcoin can cope up with whatever is happening right now. If bitcoin fail then so as all crypto currency because no one will still believe and willing to invest.

Calm down guys and stop those negative non sense speculation on bitcoin, It is normal for a crypto currency to go down and made some dip it's party of the digital currency eco system. Bitcoin can handle all those dip and no need to panic.  Cool Cool Cool
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Too big, too much hype, bitcoin needs a rest. Due to its huge attached value, it cannot pumped as huge anymore. How about invest to other blockchain alternatives like IOTA and Cardano?

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

I've seem an increasing number of posts with this sentiment lately. The problem i have is that people keep saying bitcoin is dead or slow or expensive but they fail to consider the fact that bitcoin is continuing work in progress. There are devs that are constanntly working to ensure that we have a better bitcoin. AFAIK, the LN network is already ready. Instead of FUDding or own investmet we can do our part and promote bitcoin to our friends and family.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

How can you possibly fathom all crypto currency failing if Bitcoin does.
Have you not looked into ANY of the companies behind the 500+ coins? And what they are doing for the world?

Get your reading glasses on boys, you're in for a LONG read and a bit of a rude awakening.
Bitcoin is 1 currency. It doesn't have a whole lot to it, other than it was the first coin.

Now you look at something like Siacoin, they're going to put Google and Amazon cloud storage out of business.
Not only that, any coin using Ethereum's Smart Contract can put all realestate agents out of a job.

There's a bit more behind these digital numbers than meets the eye. They serve more of a purpose than to just trade around in the Market.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

Wise choice
I think that both of the above posters hate bitcoin and they just want to show bitcoin down.Bitcoin has already seen lots of haters like this but its still progressing.Bitcoin has seen lots of dips in the past and has recovered.When amazon soon accepts bitcoin payment,then a big difference could be seen.But lightning network has to be activated before that.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

only you van say goodbye on bitcoin but us? oh come on bitcoin is not a kind of coin that can kill by any one! maybe you should go and leave bitcoin community you are the person who can trash on it!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
veemon34

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

thanks, this article is very useful, I am a bit aware that I should not trust bitcoin too much, thanks again Embarrassed
bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I also think that bitcoin's time comes to the end. It was a great beginning of cryptocurrency age, but it became outdated now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: