Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask TF thread  (Read 21563 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

Are you still offering free hugs?

I've got one! What do you do in your spare time apart from post here?

I breathe a lot of code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:50:45 PM

AsQuestion(Hello. You didn't officially end the IO signature campaign before my succeeding month was up, while I kept the signature in until the next pay date. Given the campaign was not explicitly launched by any registered company, I'd assume it was DBA and that you're personally liable until proof of bankruptcy grant is provided. You owe me .4BTC. I thought I'd be the most appropriate person to bring this up. ... Tongue)

TradeFortress: the same applies to me. Could I get the same deal as Kluge? 1GTfmjQENPTdB4n8hmkZpp7wTNzBnRtxo7

Did you keep the signature for the full duration?
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:38:06 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 02:12:07 PM by TheClownSong

I did not have any money on inputs.io, on CL, or any of your other sites. Nor did I lose any money from any scam.

I see that you have ~300 BTC in what appears to be your wallet. What do you plan on doing with this money and where are the constant deposits coming from?

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
LYCAN

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:54:56 AM

Please give me back my 0.4 please
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:31:34 AM

Who are you?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:47:32 AM

Do you like Team Fortress?

Because your original name was almost like Team Fortress
grux

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:53:56 AM

When and where did you first find out CL/IO was cleaned?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:16:12 AM

I did not have any money on inputs.io, on CL, or any of your other sites. Nor did I lose any money from any scam.

I see that you have ~300 BTC in what appears to be your wallet. What do you plan on doing with this money and where are the constant deposits coming from?

14QM18zZLjZGfniThwaJVQiQV5CiLvDCnj
The wallet you are describing is not my wallet. Furthermore, why did you post your bitcoin address?

Do you like Team Fortress?

Because your original name was almost like Team Fortress

Yep. I originally traded TF in-game items for BTC. At that time, trades were not reversed if there was a credit card chargeback, so it proved to be a useful way to sell BTC risk-free to people wishing to pay with credit cards.

When and where did you first find out CL/IO was cleaned?

Inputs admin panel with a shockingly low wallet balance, I thought it was a fork at first.
skitchen

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:27:57 AM

Given all that has happened, I find it extremely ironic you offer pen-testing.

What is your plan if/when ASICMiner begins to payout dividends?
jambola2
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:09:24 AM

Why should I? Roll Eyes

I've been confused for a long time whether your account was hacked, or something like that...

I wanted to know if you are the same dude that set up coinchat and stuff and whether you could prove it.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
LYCAN

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:18:54 AM

you going to give me back 0.4?
jambola2
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:27:47 PM

I breathe a lot of code.

Make more awesome stuff.

I'm probably against the majority of the Bitcoin community here, but I believe that a inputs.io sort of system is necessary.

I can't see Bitcoin being used physically without a wallet in which funds would necessarily need to be inputted. I wouldn't wait for 20 minutes for my groceries to "confirm".

inputs.io worked so well for that purpose, it was extremely easy to incorporate and a lot of sites used it.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:02:48 AM

I breathe a lot of code.

Make more awesome stuff.

I'm probably against the majority of the Bitcoin community here, but I believe that a inputs.io sort of system is necessary.

I can't see Bitcoin being used physically without a wallet in which funds would necessarily need to be inputted. I wouldn't wait for 20 minutes for my groceries to "confirm".

inputs.io worked so well for that purpose, it was extremely easy to incorporate and a lot of sites used it.

You can do that with Coinbase between wallets I think. Also Stellar? You might want to look into that.
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

1.) In your own words, what did you do wrong that caused you to lose the deposits of your clients at both CoinLenders and Inputs.io?

2.) When a sole proprietor loses the deposits of his clients, how much of his own assets would it be ethical for him to retain in lieu of returning the lost deposits?

3.) Do you believe you have acted ethically in the way you handled the bankruptcy of CoinLenders and Inputs.io?

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:59:28 AM

At least you haven't completely disappeared unlike others who have been accused of scamming I salute you for that. I was lucky enough not to have much in the account when the hacks were done...although are you the real TF or did you buy this account?

First of all, best username on this forum.  Kudos.

Hey TF - don't know if you remember our debate over PMB's, but Deprived/twentyseventy's derivative model solves the perpetually-yield-less issue by adding a shorting mechanism.  Of course, before ASICs came along, PMB's were actually not the worst investment out there.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:55:12 AM

I did keep the signature for the full duration. Could you please compensate me in the same way as Kluge? Thank you! Smiley
Would you accept 0.1 BTC?

First of all, best username on this forum.  Kudos.

Hey TF - don't know if you remember our debate over PMB's, but Deprived/twentyseventy's derivative model solves the perpetually-yield-less issue by adding a shorting mechanism.  Of course, before ASICs came along, PMB's were actually not the worst investment out there.
I've seen DMS Smiley

As always, how good an investment (like a PMB) is depends on the price. Prior to DMS-like mining derivatives, asset issuers created PMBs at pricepoints where it is extremely unrealistic for buyers to make a profit. The price is what made those PMBs bad investments.
LYCAN

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:03:23 AM

i really want my 0.4 back .. if you can send them back would be appreciated  thnk x
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:06:39 AM

i really want my 0.4 back .. if you can send them back would be appreciated  thnk x
Seriously? You registered months after the campaign. Please reply from an account that joined the signature campaign, or I'll consider this a scam attempt.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:15:53 AM

You requested an email from me.

I sent the requested email.

I never received a response.

Did you receive my email?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:23:30 AM

You requested an email from me.

I sent the requested email.

I never received a response.

Did you receive my email?

Hi, yes, sorry. The other party says it will take them a few days to purchase the BTC. I'll email you when the other party is ready. Sorry for not responding earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: