Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocktrail.com | Wallet | Explorer | API  (Read 32005 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:08:46 AM

I think this was the last day i used your wallet

After logout and login (On october 8 i had only one  0.1 BTC transaction, the transaction list is a full mess)

8 btc gone?? That was a big amount.
I'm sorry for your lost.
Have you trace your transaction??
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:21:58 AM

After logout and login (On october 8 i had only one  0.1 BTC transaction, the transaction list is a full mess)

I'm sorry for your lost.

Not lost.

But the transaction history is full mess and i do not trust in a wallet that is not able to solve/implement a so simple function like transaction list.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:39:59 AM

I'm sorry for your lost.

Not lost.

But the transaction history is full mess and i do not trust in a wallet that is not able to solve/implement a so simple function like transaction list.

Do you mean that that you had 0.1 BTC in your wallet and once logout and login you found 8 BTC ? Make sure that those transactions are legit (I mean check the transaction ID on blockexplorer to see what's wrong)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sbrzol

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:26:56 AM

I'm sorry for your lost.

Not lost.

Do you mean that that you had 0.1 BTC in your wallet and once logout and login you found 8 BTC ? Make sure that those transactions are legit (I mean check the transaction ID on blockexplorer to see what's wrong)

No.

What i say is this in words:

I opened blocktrail (after 1.5 days) and transaction list showed that my 5.478 BTC was still pending despite of it had 207 confirmations.  (my 1st post.)
I made logout and login and my transaction history was a full mess.  (my 2nd post)  . I have not lost any BTC.

Transaction list should have look liked yesterday:  

Oct 16 : 3 BTC  (pending)
Oct 15 : 5.478 BTC
Oct 8 : 0.1 BTC

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:00:25 PM

Wallet: Android

When scanning a QR code I'm getting an error message:

Code:
Scanning failed: TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null

Anyone else? Tried multiple QR codes that I know work.

To be clear, the QR codes I'm scanning are of the type: bitcoin:1blahblahblahblah?label=blah ... This might be part of the reason?

Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:42:20 PM

I am missing "labels/tags" in transactions...you should allow people to tag new address when its created to receive BTC. Even in transaction popup there should be address shown so I dont need to check it manually (but labels/tags will fix this too). Thanks!

ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:15:08 AM

Good job with your block explorer.
I would like to use your wallet, but I didn't actually get how to import a wallet with the private key, could you please help me with this.

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:22:03 AM

Good job with your block explorer.
I would like to use your wallet, but I didn't actually get how to import a wallet with the private key, could you please help me with this.

As far as I know they are not allowing such service so you won't be able to do that , at least not for the web wallet that I used ... You still can import them to blockchain.info and then send them to your BlockTrail Wallet .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 12:15:57 PM

Hey all,

Thanks for your feedback, we are constantly monitoring all feedback, suggestions and issues. We attempt to fix and add things to our wallet and service as fast as we can.

Thank you for your continued support to Blocktrail.

If you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and Facebook: www.twitter.com/blocktrail www.facebook.com/blocktrail

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:17:02 PM

Hey all,

Thanks for your feedback, we are constantly monitoring all feedback, suggestions and issues. We attempt to fix and add things to our wallet and service as fast as we can.

Thank you for your continued support to Blocktrail.

If you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and Facebook: www.twitter.com/blocktrail www.facebook.com/blocktrail

What about my query ?

Could you please confirm whether the following configuration on a shared hosting is enough to use blocktrail API in PHP environment?

PHP 5.4+
ext-curl
ext-json
ext-gmp
ext-openssl
ext-mcrypt

I have sent this to the dev team.

Any feedback from the dev team regarding this?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:29:55 AM

What about my query ?

Could you please confirm whether the following configuration on a shared hosting is enough to use blocktrail API in PHP environment?

PHP 5.4+
ext-curl
ext-json
ext-gmp
ext-openssl
ext-mcrypt

I have sent this to the dev team.

Any feedback from the dev team regarding this?

Have you tried following the README?

The SDK requires PHP 5.4+ and the Intl, GMP, BCMath and MCrypt PHP extensions.

https://github.com/blocktrail/blocktrail-sdk-php#requirements

|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:08:29 AM

I dont like the wallet but the explorer. It is useful to lookup for duplicate bct account. So we can stay safe from online scam.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:40:10 PM

Could I install the library on a shared hosting? My hosting provider told me that I could install only on a server with root access...

Hey bterproblems, i've sent this comment to our dev team, we'll get back to you soon. Smiley

Thanks
So, what happened?

Hey,

you could try running `composer install` locally and then uploading the `vendor` directory, but most likely you're also going to need a few PHP extensions installed which might not be installed on the shared hosting (which I guess is why your hosting provider told you it's not possible).

tbh we also strongly recommend doing bitcoin related things (or anything really) on a server with root access, either self hosted, rented or a VPS.

Pm me if you have any more questions Smiley

BlockCypher, another API provider is providing a compiled folder for direct download as an alternative to composer install.

https://github.com/blockcypher/php-client/wiki/Installation

I think, providing such an option would be helpful for developers who are doing small projects to be deployed on shared hosting.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:53:48 AM

Hello!

I am having trouble implementing the WebHooks from API into the system. I am using PHP.
Step 1 is ok, where I generate the wallet and store it in the DB.
Next step I cant get working, where a webhook needs to send data to the callback, and accordingly react.

I am willing to pay for helping me get this code part done.

Here is the original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333254.0

Thank you, Devsoft™.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

I might have found another bug with your signed message verification.

The following sign message was recently posted

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is harizen from bitcointalk.org. Today is February 1,2016.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
1BzFQocxr7QABTpwGz6o9Dsb6tPpBqbWZ8
HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

and electrum's GUI just did nothing when I tried to verify it, so I tried to verify it via blocktrail and it passed with OK, signature is valid!.

Its not though, its missing a "=" at the end,

Code:
$ bitcoin-cli verifymessage "1BzFQocxr7QABTpwGz6o9Dsb6tPpBqbWZ8" "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM" "This is harizen from bitcointalk.org. Today is February 1,2016."
error: {"code":-5,"message":"Malformed base64 encoding"}
$ bitcoin-cli verifymessage "1BzFQocxr7QABTpwGz6o9Dsb6tPpBqbWZ8" "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM=" "This is harizen from bitcointalk.org. Today is February 1,2016."
true

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

Code:
HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM

and electrum's GUI just did nothing when I tried to verify it, so I tried to verify it via blocktrail and it passed with OK, signature is valid!.

Code:
$ bitcoin-cli verifymessage "1BzFQocxr7QABTpwGz6o9Dsb6tPpBqbWZ8" "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM" "This is harizen from bitcointalk.org. Today is February 1,2016."
$ bitcoin-cli verifymessage "1BzFQocxr7QABTpwGz6o9Dsb6tPpBqbWZ8" "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6XhzflMbFNcM=" "This is harizen from bitcointalk.org. Today is February 1,2016."
true

looking into it, thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
rubensayshi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

Code:

Code:
true

hey, thanks for getting in touch! this could have been a pretty serious bug, but luckily it's not ;-)

the signature is 'base64' encoded which officially should have a trailing '=' if the last 'group' of bytes is only 2 bytes and act as a 'padding' to explicitly declare that you intended the last 'group' to miss 1 byte (base64 is chunked in 3 bytes per 'group') and a trailing '==' when the last 'group' is only 1 byte.
the javascript implementation of base64 actually silently asumes that if you don't have a trailing '=' but the last 'group' is only 2 bytes that it's supposed to be 2 bytes and doesn't error over it.

so when decoded (in javascript) from base64 into binary (or hex) "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6Xhz flMbFNcM" and "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6Xhz flMbFNcM=" both result in the same data.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

-snip-
hey, thanks for getting in touch! this could have been a pretty serious bug, but luckily it's not ;-)

the signature is 'base64' encoded which officially should have a trailing '=' if the last 'group' of bytes is only 2 bytes and act as a 'padding' to explicitly declare that you intended the last 'group' to miss 1 byte (base64 is chunked in 3 bytes per 'group') and a trailing '==' when the last 'group' is only 1 byte.
the javascript implementation of base64 actually silently asumes that if you don't have a trailing '=' but the last 'group' is only 2 bytes that it's supposed to be 2 bytes and doesn't error over it.

so when decoded (in javascript) from base64 into binary (or hex) "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6Xhz flMbFNcM" and "HyEuQEIIi5KS0dqyCaIWh6a5A3wIMFqkSEehuNa7jOUZTSyLa08czuASi5RUcj78hPI5PMNec0w6Xhz flMbFNcM=" both result in the same data.

Thanks for the explanation. Sounds logical in the light of the encoding. Would it be possible to show a message to the user? Something like "Your signature is valid, but misses a trailing '='." or "...'=='." respectivly.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
sbrzol

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:56:37 PM

My transaction has got any confirmations more than 3 hours.

Blocktrail tx fee problem?
sbrzol

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:12:56 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 05:28:20 PM by sbrzol

My transaction has got any confirmations more than 3 hours.

Blocktrail tx fee problem?

DO NOT USE BLOCKTRAIL

BLOCKTRAIL  ADDED ONLY  0.00003810 BTC  FEE  (on 600$ )

So my transaction never will be confirmed or i have to wait days, weeks.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/b28c4c62119754f55dd9d9f1805e507f9019751a684ba481712208c1012919d9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: