Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Beans Coffee Company Escrow Provided. Free coffee while it lasts!  (Read 9575 times)
Ron~Popeil (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:57:44 PM

Everyone that requested and paid postage has coffee on the way. Let me know if you would like me to send your tracking number.

We have used up all of the excess inventory of dark espresso so I will take individual orders from people that have bought from us before or were in the giveaway. I have a couple of requests yet to respond to but I will get you guys taken care of shortly.

I do have about 6 bags of House Blend still available for giveaway so there is enough for 3 more free packages. 

To help manage inventory while we are limited it would help to be able to anticipate orders so I know how much to keep in stock. If you will be ordering every two weeks or so or monthly let me know so I can make sure we have your coffee in stock when you order.

Thanks again and stay tuned! We will be testing out our fresh roasting process and will be sending out free samples to our customers that want to provide feedback.

wow, good to see you back and with such a great deal

you are invited to take advantage of our free publicity offer if you wish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846077.msg9436119#msg9436119

Thanks! I am operating in a very limited fashion at the moment so I am not sure publicity would be a goal at the moment. Once we get the medications right and I feel physically better I will be getting back to business full scale. I will definitely look you guys up when the time comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:46:41 AM

All of my tracking shows everyone got their beans. Can you guys confirm for me?

Thanks and enjoy!

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

This guy is legit! Received my coffee in the mail! The post guy was very confused since the name on the package was "cexylikepie", I realized I never gave my name!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 04:07:48 PM

Got my coffee. Thank you.
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

I have to cross the border to go to my PO box to pick up my order, so sometimes there is a delay between when it arrives and when I go to pick up my mail.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:12:45 PM

This guy is legit! Received my coffee in the mail! The post guy was very confused since the name on the package was "cexylikepie", I realized I never gave my name!

Ha! I got a strange look at the post office as well but I am glad you got your coffee.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8034

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:20:09 PM

Uh oh!  I just went to the site to order come coffee for my bro and I get this:

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

Uh oh!  I just went to the site to order come coffee for my bro and I get this:

Yeah, part of our limited time will be working on a new website as well. You can place an order here or via pm as well.

Let me knot if you want to order and I will post a payment adress.

Thanks!

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:57:42 AM

i love coffee Smiley

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:38:13 PM

i love coffee Smiley

when will the site be actually up and running?
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

i love coffee Smiley

when will the site be actually up and running?

It will be sometime after Christmas I think. Navigating my health issues and finding the right person to build the site are the main factors. I am in the process of getting quotes from web designers etc. right now. In the mean time you can place an order in this thread. I don't always get the notifications for some reason so please pm me as well if you want to order.

Thanks!

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:31:50 AM

Perhaps you could provide some information for a coffee beginner. I recently began drinking coffee and I'm not yet sure how to explain what I like.

Using well known brands to illustrate, I like "duller" coffee that seems to have texture but not so much of a sharp taste. For example I prefer Star bucks and Mcdonalds over Dunkin Donuts (I've only had Dunkin Donuts Kuerig coffee, not fresh made) and Chic-fil-a's new coffee (although I do like their new blend, I just don't care for the acidity). That being said, I prefer the smoother taste of McDonalds Coffee and Chic-fil-a over the burnt taste of Star Bucks.

I know that's not very helpful, but I wonder if you could help me pick one of your coffees based on this? Also, how many cups can be brewed with 2 pounds of coffee? Finally, what kind of coffee maker do you recommend?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

Perhaps you could provide some information for a coffee beginner. I recently began drinking coffee and I'm not yet sure how to explain what I like.

Using well known brands to illustrate, I like "duller" coffee that seems to have texture but not so much of a sharp taste. For example I prefer Star bucks and Mcdonalds over Dunkin Donuts (I've only had Dunkin Donuts Kuerig coffee, not fresh made) and Chic-fil-a's new coffee (although I do like their new blend, I just don't care for the acidity). That being said, I prefer the smoother taste of McDonalds Coffee and Chic-fil-a over the burnt taste of Star Bucks.

I know that's not very helpful, but I wonder if you could help me pick one of your coffees based on this? Also, how many cups can be brewed with 2 pounds of coffee? Finally, what kind of coffee maker do you recommend?

Thanks for your questions.

The "sharp" and "burnt" taste tends to come from darker roasts like espresso roasts or "medium" or "full city" roasts. For a milder flavor your best bet would be our House Blend. It is a light to medium roast that tastes mild but still has some subtle nuance to it without the over powering flavor.

The number of cups depends on some factors. Generally speaking you would use about 6 oz of coffee per 8 oz cup so somewhere between 32-40 depending on how strong or weak you like your coffee and cup size as well. This can vary by the type of grinder you use or the strength of your brew.

The hands down best coffee in my opinion comes from a french press. That isn't to say that drip or even Keurig coffee etc. is inferior or a bad choice. I own and frequently use a Keurig simply because it is fast and I only want one cup. It does take a little more time and effort to measure and grind, boil water, and wait for the coffee to extract when I use my french press.

A lot self described coffee purists will say only this method or that method, but when it is 7:30 am and you have to get the kids fed and off to school or you are running late for work etc. a drip machine or Keurig makes sense. If it is Sunday morning and you want a great cup of coffee before working in the yard, watching football or going to church etc. you can't beat a french press.     

There is no completely right or wrong answer for any of these questions. It comes down to personal preference and time. I hope this helps and feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:21:20 AM

Hi, are you still taking orders, and do you ship to the UK? If so I'd like to make an order.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: