Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Beans Coffee Company Escrow Provided. Free coffee while it lasts!  (Read 9581 times)
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:35:25 AM

Let me know if you want a package. The only charge is for shipping.

I would like to try the dark coffee.  Could you send one dark with one house blend?  Right now I have litecoins (from Zeushash mining), so I would have to exchange those first for bitcoin.  I will be able to do that later in the afternoon.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 01:44:23 PM

Anyone heard from Ron?
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

hi there, i would like to try the house blend.
snowcrawl

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

I have not heard from him yet.  I imagine that he will show up as soon as he is able.  I am enjoying a cup of his coffee right now, and it is worth the wait.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:49:03 AM

Hope you are alright Ron.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:36:09 PM

Sorry guys. I kind of fell out of touch there. I had a lot of tests last week and wasn't able to get to my computer. I will start catching up on the give away today and should have everyone taken care of by this weekend.

I am going to send these out with our regular late rate just to keep it simple.

If you pm me your shipping address I will send you a payment address. The flat rate we were building into the price is $8 USD so around .0237

As of now we will keep selling on a limited basis. If you have ordered from us or requested a free package in the give away feel free to submit orders going forward. We will fully reopen at some point in the near future but for now I will limit it to people we have done business with all ready or that were part of the give away.

I am going to take advantage of the down time to get my roasting set up going and will want some "guinea pigs" to try out the roasts and give me feedback so keep an eye on our thread for details.

One other thing i wanted to mention, Devscrow has shut down so we don't have escrow at the moment. Since the shipping is only eight dollars for the free stuff I will bear the risk and ship first if it makes you more comfortable.

Thanks for the well wishes. This has been a really trying time to say the least but C'est La Vie as they say.

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:39:30 PM

Let me know if you want a package. The only charge is for shipping.

I would like to try the dark coffee.  Could you send one dark with one house blend?  Right now I have litecoins (from Zeushash mining), so I would have to exchange those first for bitcoin.  I will be able to do that later in the afternoon.

Sure!

address is: 14972qj8VtJXbKQgQoyGKPhT1SkiayNDWA

shipping is .0237 at current press rates.

Thanks!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

Hope you are alright Ron.

Thanks man! If you can send your mailing address again I can get your package out the door as well. You pm'd it to me last week I think but I inadvertently deleted it.

139FsUTNS3xov8QN7DEKW96EEMo48xxo2j

.0237 for shipping

Thanks!

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:44:14 PM

No problem. Send me your mailing address via pm and I will get a package sent out.

You can send shipping payment to 17cVJyjaaVPCJsxkcNd2b2C22LEvQzRA3h

I will get it sent out tomorrow.

Thanks!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

This is a really cool idea! I plan to purchase bag or two in the near future. which blend would you recommend? i'm particularly interested in the Kenyan and the Dark, but maybe you could talk me into considering the houseblend as well.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
twistedline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:35:43 AM

I sent a request via the website yesterday but I would like the Espresso blend.

Let me know how much and where to send.

thanks.  
snowcrawl

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:39:46 PM

Sure!

address is: 14972qj8VtJXbKQgQoyGKPhT1SkiayNDWA

shipping is .0237 at current press rates.

Thanks!

Ok, good to see you back.  I just sent the payment.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:35:45 AM

Payment received. I will drop it in the mail tomorrow.

BTW is one pound dark espresso and one pound house blend good for you? I know you wanted to try the dark so I can send one of each if you like. 

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:40:15 AM

This is a really cool idea! I plan to purchase bag or two in the near future. which blend would you recommend? i'm particularly interested in the Kenyan and the Dark, but maybe you could talk me into considering the houseblend as well.

My personal favorite is actually a blend of the dark espresso and house blend. I can send you any of the three but I will have to order more espresso and Kenyan so it will be next week before I can get it in the mail. If you want to try House Blend i can send you a free pound to try out. All you pay is shipping.

If you decide you want to try it you can send a payment to 14jnFnXFb9QWRbG1kYqwmB2fT5ySsKMY6T

Just to let everyone know any requests after tonight will probably not go out until Monday or Tuesday. My parents are coming to see me for the first time since the diagnosis and I probably won't be able to get away to send anything.

Thanks!

Just Magicmann

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:46:56 AM

Not having ever been a fan of coffee, I don't see myself buying two pounds, but it's fantastic to see more and more products coming from the bitcoin community. I hope Bit Beans last a long while. Good luck with your business!

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
snowcrawl

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:07:30 AM

Payment received. I will drop it in the mail tomorrow.

BTW is one pound dark espresso and one pound house blend good for you? I know you wanted to try the dark so I can send one of each if you like. 

Thank you, yes that would be perfect.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:41:09 PM

No problem. Send me your mailing address via pm and I will get a package sent out.

You can send shipping payment to 17cVJyjaaVPCJsxkcNd2b2C22LEvQzRA3h

I will get it sent out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Payment sent! Will pm address next
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:00:07 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 09:10:29 PM by Ron~Popeil

Everyone that requested and paid postage has coffee on the way. Let me know if you would like me to send your tracking number.

We have used up all of the excess inventory of dark espresso so I will take individual orders from people that have bought from us before or were in the giveaway. I have a couple of requests yet to respond to but I will get you guys taken care of shortly.

I do have about 6 bags of House Blend still available for giveaway so there is enough for 3 more free packages. 

To help manage inventory while we are limited it would help to be able to anticipate orders so I know how much to keep in stock. If you will be ordering every two weeks or so or monthly let me know so I can make sure we have your coffee in stock when you order.

Thanks again and stay tuned! We will be testing out our fresh roasting process and will be sending out free samples to our customers that want to provide feedback.

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

I sent a request via the website yesterday but I would like the Espresso blend.

Let me know how much and where to send.

thanks.  

I have to order more dark espresso blend so if you want to order 2 pounds of it let me know so I can place the order.

The price of 2 pounds is .0769 at the current exchange rate. That includes shipping so .0769 is the full price.

To be fair you did request it before the giveaway ended so I will discount it by half if you want to order.

You can send .0354 to 12hwC7eS1tgE7wsn9h9k2gKrbG1auYJmDV

Just a reminder it will take a day or so to get the coffee beans here after you order so shipping will take a little longer than usual.

Thanks!

einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 03:18:54 AM

Everyone that requested and paid postage has coffee on the way. Let me know if you would like me to send your tracking number.

We have used up all of the excess inventory of dark espresso so I will take individual orders from people that have bought from us before or were in the giveaway. I have a couple of requests yet to respond to but I will get you guys taken care of shortly.

I do have about 6 bags of House Blend still available for giveaway so there is enough for 3 more free packages. 

To help manage inventory while we are limited it would help to be able to anticipate orders so I know how much to keep in stock. If you will be ordering every two weeks or so or monthly let me know so I can make sure we have your coffee in stock when you order.

Thanks again and stay tuned! We will be testing out our fresh roasting process and will be sending out free samples to our customers that want to provide feedback.

wow, good to see you back and with such a great deal

you are invited to take advantage of our free publicity offer if you wish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846077.msg9436119#msg9436119

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: