The bug fix accidentally got reversed in v1.9.7, it should be fixed again in 1.9.8.
I tried sending few BTCs with 1.9.8 (3GS v4.21).
Interface locked up (no window saying "signing inputs 1 of 1" or something like that), after a while there was a beep, and then app froze. After 5 minutes i terminated it manually.
Later i found out that transaction was sent anyway! What about manual confirmation? If this is new feature (that you don't have to confirm manually for small values) could you PLEASE make a YES/NO setting in profile page for manual confirmation?
Few more things:
- going from one page to another is slower again (like it was in 1.9.3)
- going to profile page for the first time does nothing (white screen). You have to go elsewhere and then click again on profile page to activate it (like it was in 1.9.3)
- still can't access first entry in address book:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75673.msg900479#msg900479
- local currency is still resetting to U.S. Dollar constantly. Even if i set it to euro... the app still shows $ for currency value.
- could you please extend "To:" field in send page, so whole address would be visible?