Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NxT] new dread pirate roberts ? NxTRoad blackmarketplace?  (Read 19188 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:15:01 AM

Pimp Spoetnik

I see you're trying really hard to pump NXT and the NXT Marketplace.

Since you've been following NXT as one of the first (you started in Oct. 2013, even before genesis block creation, WOW) you have quite the overview of all the things that NXT accomplished/accomplishes.

I'll give the marketplace a try and let you know if I like or not later Wink

Thanks.

PS: After NXT, I will check out Quark and JP
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

I don't see why these NXT guys can't handle some criticism.. what do they have against all other coins ?
why is theirs so great ? they came along late to the game and wanted to make one too
and now if you don't like their coin they hate you and mouth you off..
how about some respect for all the coins that came out before their clone ?
they can't respect Quark ?
Quark went and made a new algo system what did NXT do ?

sorry i can't have much respect for a "me too" coin released unfairly with a crowd who does not respect the coins that came before them !
You think NXT is so shit hot ? why ?
Jackpot Coin..... REAL innovation not dummy services tacked onto a scam coin pyramid scheme Wink
with a dev "working hard" at improving the CURRENCY ..NOT TRYING TO "add value"

and that last guy said it all and proved my point.. "the devs are working hard to make sure NXT has value"
And here i thought their goal was to make a "good currency" ?
oh how foolish i have been  Roll Eyes

jealous i didn't get in on the ground floor ?
Funny that guy just said that directed towards me in defense of this shit coin LOL
Because that is the ONLY reason what so ever why NXT exists in the first place !
So these bag holders can get in on the "ground floor" way back so they can dump on victims later Roll Eyes
the whole currency is just an inconvenient gimmick they must maintain and they slip up when they say shit like that and their true intentions become apparent !

pump and dump coin with a bad scammy distribution # 780

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:32:51 AM

Now, I know what I'll try:

I'll try to buy some Spoetnik seeds on the NXT Marketplace

Do you have some kind of step-by-step guide or is it self-explaining?

I'll find out.

Thanks again!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:39:21 AM

I'll find out.

Thanks again!

hope your good at running from cops.. and never heard of them is that some strain of weed ?

you know that is not even funny Silk Road damaged Bitcoin's reputation bag enough now we have this NXT market garbage ?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:45:40 AM

I'll find out.

Thanks again!

hope your good at running from cops.. and never heard of them is that some strain of weed ?

you know that is not even funny Silk Road damaged Bitcoin's reputation bag enough now we have this NXT market garbage ?

Hahaha, of course that's weed - I was joking, thought you were a weed dealer.
I mean come on - Spoetnik - just google it.

By the way I did not find it on the NXT Marketplace (yet) but there is some other cool stuff.

As for the reputation: that's the risk if things are really open and decentralized - no one rules but the market and in the end humans.

Now, please be quiet for a moment so that I can continue to check out the NXT Marketplace.
jae480

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:57:34 AM

Soliciting illegal services is a felony.

CFA dont give a shit about ur U.S. terror laws LOL

wannabe world police lunatics !  burn, suckers !

C-f-A (is he still alive?)

YES thx for asking dandy dave ! Smiley
im better than ever

~CfA~

Oh come on you know you like us. Renounce your Canadian citizenship and become american Smiley

Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:26:00 AM

I don't see why these NXT guys can't handle some criticism.. what do they have against all other coins ?
Hah, we've had plenty of practise on the criticism thing......and you can't generalise all NXT'ers as hating other coins.
Just doesnt work. We're all into crypto, not exclusively NXT. Its just that NXT is great.....

why is theirs so great ? they came along late to the game and wanted to make one too
Late? We've been here for almost a year, mate.
and now if you don't like their coin they hate you and mouth you off..
Ha....you mean: gently point out the error in your thinking.
how about some respect for all the coins that came out before their clone ?
they can't respect Quark ?
Show me the Quark hate from NXT....go on, lets see it. You're just making shit up here.
Quark went and made a new algo system what did NXT do ?
Made a new PoS algo system.  Grin  And all of the code. New, from scratch. No legacy code

sorry i can't have much respect for a "me too" coin released unfairly with a crowd who does not respect the coins that came before them !
You think NXT is so shit hot ? why ?
Jackpot Coin..... REAL innovation not dummy services tacked onto a scam coin pyramid scheme Wink
with a dev "working hard" at improving the CURRENCY ..NOT TRYING TO "add value"

and that last guy said it all and proved my point.. "the devs are working hard to make sure NXT has value"
And here i thought their goal was to make a "good currency" ?
oh how foolish i have been  Roll Eyes
'add value' vs 'good currency' vs 'working hard'...who cares. Its the same thing. Improve shit.

jealous i didn't get in on the ground floor ?
Funny that guy just said that directed towards me in defense of this shit coin LOL
Because that is the ONLY reason what so ever why NXT exists in the first place !
So these bag holders can get in on the "ground floor" way back so they can dump on victims later Roll Eyes
the whole currency is just an inconvenient gimmick they must maintain and they slip up when they say shit like that and their true intentions become apparent !
Only got time for a swift eyeball roll now.... Roll Eyes
The problem is, we see you spreading the most astonishing FUD about NXT, so people look for your hidden agenda. You put a lot of work into a crypto that you dont like or hold, there has to be a reason. There are so many scams out there and yet you waste your time attacking NXT: one of the least scammy cryptos. Wierd.....

Green from me....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

Despite all the garbage posted here by Spoetnik, I think NxT has enough innovation, technical lead, market presence and popular support to carry it to the next level of adoption.

Again, contrary to what bullshitters like Spoetnik talk, markets are perfectly legitimate mechanisms for distribution. POW is no better, just different. The other side of the "distribution" coin is that there's plenty of them around so every time there's a dump more of them get spread around.

I'd agree that Jackpot and Quark were innovative, but only in their algos - not much else. An innovative algo isn't necessarily worth Jack (scuse the pun) to the market. NxT isn't centralised, it just has some big holders - so whats new ?

No doubt it will continue to put some noses out of joint in the die-hard myopic world of POW hypocrites, but that won't stop it from going on to new successes  Wink

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:22:33 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 10:35:25 AM by toknormal

Jackpot Coin..... REAL innovation

Dude, a jackpot involves taking money OUT of the money supply prior to distributing it, not a spontaneous expansion of the supply itself.

If that's your idea of innovation there's a job waiting for you at the Bank of Japan right now.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:06:41 PM

i'd say you failed miserably at even addressing any points i made..
the only one you really touched on was innovation and your car went off the road and hit pole on that one LOL
which matters because that was clearly your point.. to argue and say "NO" Spoetnik is wrong (for the crowd watching / reading)
but, because "i sad so" won't win you any debates !

you didn't help your cause any tokonormal Wink
seems like your reply was patronizing to guys here.. which shows me you guys still don't get it.
people CAN and WILL see any info presented and will of course come to their own conclusion..
so rambling on that a bad distribution method for example is "just different" rather than Corrupt is silly nonsense  Roll Eyes

ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

What is your point?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:45:53 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 08:24:29 PM by toknormal

so rambling on that a bad distribution method for example is "just different" rather than Corrupt is silly nonsense

I'm not trying to win any debates here, I'm pointing out the fact that your posts are irrelevant and hypocritical.

Irrelevant because the value of the entire cryptocurrency economy is about the size of a peanut floating in Lake Michigan and your grinding on about currencies with "distribution" issues.

Hypocritical because you apparently condone mining monopolies while condeming market ones. To me they're no different - at least not ethically.

If I'm a developer wanting people to try out a new blockchain technology and get 76 offers for something that at that point is worth nothing then why shouldn't markets be allowed to value that holding accordingly ? It's got jack to do with algos or one person's idea of "distribution" over another. It has everything to do with simple market economics. As long as it's not the only cryptocurrency in the world then no harm will come of it and potentially a lot of innovation - it already has.

What your posting on the other hand just looks like throwing toys out of your pram because your too wedded to some toytown idea of what a cryptocurrency should be. You throw out emotive words like "corruption" without having a clue what your talking about. There is no corruption. The market reached a conclusion in the face of widespread mud slinging over so called "distribution" so stop your hyperbolic b.s. and deal with it.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:02:48 AM

toknormal how many drugs have yer bought on NxT yet ?

are u waiting for the iPo shares profitz ? Cheesy Cheesy  cant wait eh ?

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:53:29 AM

so rambling on that a bad distribution method for example is "just different" rather than Corrupt is silly nonsense

I'm not trying to win any debates here, I'm pointing out the fact that your posts are irrelevant and hypocritical.

Irrelevant because the value of the entire cryptocurrency economy is about the size of a peanut floating in Lake Michigan and your grinding on about currencies with "distribution" issues.

Hypocritical because you apparently condone mining monopolies while condeming market ones. To me they're no different - at least not ethically.

If I'm a developer wanting people to try out a new blockchain technology and get 76 offers for something that at that point is worth nothing then why shouldn't markets be allowed to value that holding accordingly ? It's got jack to do with algos or one person's idea of "distribution" over another. It has everything to do with simple market economics. As long as it's not the only cryptocurrency in the world then no harm will come of it and potentially a lot of innovation - it already has.

What your posting on the other hand just looks like throwing toys out of your pram because your too wedded to some toytown idea of what a cryptocurrency should be. You throw out emotive words like "corruption" without having a clue what your talking about. There is no corruption. The market reached a conclusion in the face of widespread mud slinging over so called "distribution" so stop your hyperbolic b.s. and deal with it.

i don't think you know what "irrelevant and hypocritical" means.
I have been more on topic than you and i challenge you ..once again to back up your mouth.. show me what i have said here that is hypocrisy.

games.. attack & discredit.. clutch bag.. scam coin = Lambo's

i win "baggy"

EDIT:
Is there anyone that wants to talk about the topic ? Black Market NXT Market Place or maybe NXTShares coming in OCT i heard ?

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:56:08 AM

I have been more on topic than you and i challenge you ..once again to back up your mouth

No you haven't, your a windbag who's posts are about as informative as a broken record.

You're not in a position to challenge anyone on anything.

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:08:45 AM

toknormal, you really should not waste time arguing with either of his two socks
Spoetnik got so much love in these forums, he had to create his CfA sockpuppet devoted to Nxt.

Word on irc is that he is the issuer of Nxtroad

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:19:00 AM

toknormal, you really should not waist time arguing with either of his two socks
Spoetnik got so much love in these forums, he had to create a sockpuppet devoted to Nxt.

LoL ! Spoetnik bashing is a recognised sport on these threads and represents a useful recreational escape. I'm sure he feels the same way about people like me - I only hope he enjoys it as much  Wink

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:37:20 AM

toknormal, you really should not waste time arguing with either of his two socks
Spoetnik got so much love in these forums, he had to create his CfA sockpuppet devoted to Nxt.

both accusations utterly wrong  little man Cheesy

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

I have been more on topic than you and i challenge you ..once again to back up your mouth

No you haven't, your a windbag who's posts are about as informative as a broken record.

You're not in a position to challenge anyone on anything.

actually i am and i just did..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

both accusations utterly wrong  little man Cheesy

~CfA~

they have no retort and do not possess the ability to comment on-topic
so they have no recourse but to issue insults and make up wild gibberish in an attempt to discredit us
in the hopes of making their bag's their clutching worth something.

sadly these little moronic twats don't realize that if you coins value hinges on the reputation of it's Bitcointalk forum rep then your fucking screwed LOL
a REAL currency actually means something in real life rather than trying to sucker idiots on the forum into your Ponzi for it's value LOL

these brain dead morons amuse the fuck out of me with their desperation and incessant clawing at my eyes.
as i watch them drown like sinking rats bailing from the Titanic HAHAHAH looooooosers

not sure how many times i can say back up your mouth before they get it either.. making crazy claims on a forum proves nothing.
I can sit here every day making up stupid lies about people too but i have more class and integrity than "baggy" does  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: