Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 03:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Source ain't easy.  (Read 947 times)
rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

Since Qora came out with a coin labelled new source it seems everyone is labelling their shitcoin 'New Source'

Most are scams but what I think we are finding is that even the legitimate new coins that have tried to produce a new source code are running into problems making it work, ie Node, NEM, Exocoin.

Again shows that Qora is a genius doing things alone that teams can't do with months of work.
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:10:39 PM

What problems is NEM having?
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:11:07 PM

Since Qora came out with a coin labelled new source it seems everyone is labelling their shitcoin 'New Source'

Most are scams but what I think we are finding is that even the legitimate new coins that have tried to produce a new source code are running into problems making it work, ie Node, NEM, Exocoin.

Again shows that Qora is a genius doing things alone that teams can't do with months of work.

NEM running into problems? I've tested the Alpha and it runs great. As for the others Exocoin is vaporware and Node isn't that interesting either. Qora, as well is another boring coin that is going nowhere, it's just basically a re-written, underpowered version of NXT.

Crypti (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.0) & NEM are the leading "2nd Gen" coins in my opinion. Ethereum, MaidSafe, and BitShares all fall under different categories.
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:35:19 PM

NEM alpha is working good and i didnt see any problem till now, NEM in alpha is a lot better than Qora  Tongue
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:36:30 PM

NEM running into problems? I've tested the Alpha and it runs great. As for the others Exocoin is vaporware and Node isn't that interesting either. Qora, as well is another boring coin that is going nowhere, it's just basically a re-written, underpowered version of NXT.

Crypti (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.0) & NEM are the leading "2nd Gen" coins in my opinion. Ethereum, MaidSafe, and BitShares all fall under different categories.

Crypti is a scam and NEM isn't released after a year yet. When it's out we can say it works. But I have read some people on NEM thread saying the wallet is not working well? Node coin also having problems and Exocoin haven't got their act together at all.

If NEM is running ok, good luck I have nothing against NEM though I'm not into the idea that it is a 'fair' coin, that's just dumb.
mrvegad

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

Crypti is a scam and NEM isn't released after a year yet. When it's out we can say it works. But I have read some people on NEM thread saying the wallet is not working well?
I think you need to check your facts, it hasn't been a year for NEM,  5-6 months at most.
A few people might have had some problems but it has been working well for the majority of testers.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

Crypti is a scam and NEM isn't released after a year yet. When it's out we can say it works. But I have read some people on NEM thread saying the wallet is not working well?
I think you need to check your facts, it hasn't been a year for NEM,  5-6 months at most.

Umm fact? The fact is you are wrong, it's been more like 8 months and it was borne out of a couple of months of grumbling about the NXT distribution. Plus the developer is a scammer. Fact.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.0
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate
mrvegad

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

That's a old post, the devs wanted to start from new code so they took some time to come up with a new plan and UP is no longer part of the project.

Agree about the "fair" part, nothing in life is fair.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate

Your name is all over Burstcoin as a scammer, It's all over the thread. That's enough for me and enough you are hear also pumping Crypti...rumbled.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

That's a old post, the devs wanted to start from new code so they took some time to come up with a new plan.

Agree about the "fair" part, nothing in life is fair.

Some things are but saying they are 'Egalitarian' when they propose they will change global finance with only a couple of thousand holders is so weirdly not egalitarian it's not funny.

Plus Qora has been out for a while now with the same functions and a new code but seemingly it does t have the right marketing cause technically it's well up to these other coins and the price has been a drag so far.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:56:46 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate

Your name is all over Burstcoin as a scammer, It's all over the thread. That's enough for me and enough you are hear also pumping Crypti...rumbled.

So I'm a scammer for helping out a new innovative coin with their logo and wallet UI. If you had actually bothered to read the Burst thread you'd realize that it's all baseless FUD spread by one guy.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate

So I'm a scammer for helping out a new innovative coin with their logo and wallet UI. If you had actually bothered to read the Burst thread you'd realize that it's all baseless FUD spread by one guy.

seemed pretty convincing honestly, tons of proof you were part of other scams. I don't know anything but Crypti looked like atypical scam from the start. No source code for one. People need to keep their ideas that a coin is great till it proves it. So far Crypti is a forum thread and a fancy wallet, like a lot of scams before it. Plus it looks like Blackcoins wallet???
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:19:21 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate

seemed pretty convincing honestly, tons of proof you were part of other scams. I don't know anything but Crypti looked like atypical scam from the start. No source code for one. People need to keep their ideas that a coin is great till it proves it. So far Crypti is a forum thread and a fancy wallet, like a lot of scams before it. Plus it looks like Blackcoins wallet???

Gotcha, you are nothing more than a Qora shill, trying to promote your own coin here. Secondly you are also part of the recent FUDstorm that's been following me seemingly everywhere I go. How do I know this? There's a group of members (possible one guy) all involved in Qora who have been saying this same shit "It looks like Blackcoin's wallet" in every one of the threads I've been in. That same exact statement was repeated in both the Crypti thread and the Burst thread, and guess by who, Qora shills like yourself.

Nobody in their right mind would thing that either the Crypti or Burst wallet look anything like BlackCoin, there are only 4 people on this whole forum (all Qora shills) who have said that, and all of them have tried to spread FUD against me and the threads I've been in which leads me to believe that you are part of this group or the same person altogether. Anybody who doesn't have bran damage would realize the major difference between the BlackCoin wallet and either Burst or Crypti's wallet.

From the SilkCoin thread :

Goddaamn the silkcoin wallet is sexy. Looking forward to the next release Smiley

it's the Blackcoin wallet.

From the Crypti thread :

Who wants to make a bet on this being a scam or not? I'll do escrow.

Can I just say like I did many times for Silkcoin. You guys are special. I mean who buys a coin that says it's a new source code but has the same wallet as Blackcoin, and of course Silkcoin. Hilarious. You guys..

rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

Crypti is a scam

Please elaborate

Gotcha, you are nothing more than a Qora shill, trying to promote your own coin here. Secondly you are also part of the recent FUDstorm that's been following me seemingly everywhere I go. How do I know this? There's a group of members (possible one guy) all involved in Qora who have been saying this same shit "It looks like Blackcoin's wallet" in every one of the threads I've been in. That same exact statement was repeated in both the Crypti thread and the Burst thread, and guess by who, Qora shills like yourself.

Nobody in their right mind would thing that either the Crypti or Burst wallet look anything like BlackCoin, there are only 4 people on this whole forum (all Qora shills) who have said that, and all of them have tried to spread FUD against me and the threads I've been in which leads me to believe that you are part of this group or the same person altogether. Anybody who doesn't have bran damage would realize the major difference between the BlackCoin wallet and either Burst or Crypti's wallet.

Umm I think you might need a little lie down. There is no group against you, just some accusations that look at least a bit suspicious.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Look I was t going to do this. But I am a fan of Qora, that's no secret look at my posts. But I got a PM last week that said Crypti is a scam, the guy sent a bunch of files to me that show you specifically are involved in this and various other scams. I want gonna post any but now you are here promoting Crypti my gut feeling  says I got to.

Dude what the hell is this?

http://stocktwits.com/Wulfcastle

Shimal Haricurn is the guy everyone on this form has been chasing over Silkcoin?

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

Look I was t going to do this. But I am a fan of Qora, that's no secret look at my posts. But I got a PM last week that said Crypti is a scam, the guy sent a bunch of files to me that show you specifically are involved in this and various other scams. I want gonna post any but now you are here promoting Crypti my gut feeling  says I got to.

Shimal Haricurn is the guy everyone on this form has been chasing over Silkcoin?

Just some idiot trying to frame me as another person. Happened a lot in the SilkCoin thread.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

Look I was t going to do this. But I am a fan of Qora, that's no secret look at my posts. But I got a PM last week that said Crypti is a scam, the guy sent a bunch of files to me that show you specifically are involved in this and various other scams. I want gonna post any but now you are here promoting Crypti my gut feeling  says I got to.

Just some idiot trying to frame me as another person. Happened a lot in the SilkCoin thread.

Dude, no,one is framing you, why would they? You are getting sloppy that's all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: