Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
cointrader2014

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:34:36 AM

Ouch... that voice over smack down was epic!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snide

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:53:52 AM

gorillajam  i have one reponse for the diarrhoea coming out your mouth check below  : Grin p.s you keep posting random crap all over this forum and think people will actually take you seriously lol

http://s23.postimg.org/8umdu40pn/No_FUD.jpg

I'm curious if anyone in Silkcoin has the ability to say shit man these lunks check out, surely it cant be the same guy doing these voice overs then I could repect somone.

Some people are lemmings on this site unable to fact facts when provided them.

OK so lets break this down. For every action there is a motive, so what is your motive? Is it to save these poor souls from a PnD coin? That's very noble of you, what kind caring heart you have, but I seriously doubt it, you must have better things to do. However, lets humour you for a moment, say you are in fact the Mother Teresa of alt coins...why did you choose silk coin, cos 99% of alt coins are PnD, so why are you so fixated on saving people from silk coin?

I can only arrive to 2 conclusions:

1) You are Mother Teresa of Alt coin, you do care about our money, and out of hundreds of scam coins Silk Coin investors were just extremely lucky to have found you to warn them abut this scam, as oppose to another scam coin investor. - Chances of this being true? 0.00001%. I won't completely dismiss it, but one would have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than this being the case.

2) You want people to sell more SC, cos you know this is a great coin that will go far, and you can profit by people selling low from panic sell, you buy low and resell later at a much higher price. So you do in fact believe in this coin. - Chances of this being true? 99.99999%.

Piece of advice for you, even if you were to buy these coins now, you will still profit, no need to try FUD.

Man finally someone speaks with intelligence and some common since, THANK YOU !!!!
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:36:45 AM

two scams, same random voice over, the next coin is yours, same voice over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Please read carefully... This is the email I sent to Brad Ziffer (the Coinmart voice over guy), and his response...

Reproduced with permission.
Emphasis added by myself to highlight the important bits.

==============================================================
Email To Brad

Subject: Voice over enquiry - Coinmart, Numus, Silkcoin Projects

Hi,

I was led to your webpage through the BitcoinTalk & DigitalCoin forums where there is currently some passionate discussion about some voice-over work you have done for a couple of projects.
It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer a single question in relation to some claims that are being made about these projects.

First, I am not sure if you are aware, however the Coinmart & Numus projects (referred to in the link below) appear to have been elaborate scams where investors lost money.
http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0

No-one is claiming in any way that you knowledgeable to the intent of the scammers, only that they used your service to produce a very professional & reputable sounding video to sell the scam.

There are now claims that the Silkcoin project (links below) also used your voice, and therefore that project is also a scam.
The developers of the Silkcoin project claim to have used the VoiceBunny service of actor #2T24JCO (link below)...

So, the question is....

Did Brad Ziffer provide the voice over for this Silkcoin video Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

If you could make a statement on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Steve

==========================================================
Email Response from Brad:

Hi Steve!

I just took a listen to the link u sent. That particular VO is not me, but I have been hired for BitCoin VO via Voices.com and Voice123 in the past.

I'm not aware of any of these things being scams. I'm simply paid upfront to read scripts and turn them over to the client. I'm not involved in any project, beyond narrating the scripts. I'm a full time VO actor... And I often wonder of the validity of the scripts I'm given.

But as I said, that Silkcoin project is not me.

Best,

Brad

This is the first time in human history that someone replied to an email a few hours after it was sent.

The lies are think and fast. Unfortunately those who still invest at this point aren't fast but are thick.

officially a scam.

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:37:05 AM

and we're on cryptsy. congrats! Grin

... WITH AN LTC pairing!!

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:49:28 AM

Where are the real people invested in Silkcoin that aren't part of this scam?

Evidence this is a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653509.0

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:00:29 AM

Evidence this is a scam.

Same link over and over again. Many people read more than one page of this thread...so stop posting it on every single page.

The VO was addressed earlier.  By two different people and with the same conclusion. 

Gawd...aren't you tired yet?  You ain't got to be a doof to hang, dude....

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:08:43 AM

Evidence this is a scam.

What.  The.  Fuck.  Did you get hit in the head with a shovel recently?  Or where is your stupidity coming from?

Are you saying... That silkcoin is a scam because they paid a voice-over guy who did voice-overs on other failed coins???  Jesus, he's got a good VO voice and just stated he didn't do the silkcoin video.  Maybe he did maybe he didnt, who fucking cares!?

two scams, same random voice over, the next coin is yours, same voice over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Please read carefully... This is the email I sent to Brad Ziffer (the Coinmart voice over guy), and his response...

Reproduced with permission.
Emphasis added by myself to highlight the important bits.

==============================================================
Email To Brad

Subject: Voice over enquiry - Coinmart, Numus, Silkcoin Projects

Hi,

I was led to your webpage through the BitcoinTalk & DigitalCoin forums where there is currently some passionate discussion about some voice-over work you have done for a couple of projects.
It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer a single question in relation to some claims that are being made about these projects.

First, I am not sure if you are aware, however the Coinmart & Numus projects (referred to in the link below) appear to have been elaborate scams where investors lost money.
http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0

No-one is claiming in any way that you knowledgeable to the intent of the scammers, only that they used your service to produce a very professional & reputable sounding video to sell the scam.

There are now claims that the Silkcoin project (links below) also used your voice, and therefore that project is also a scam.
The developers of the Silkcoin project claim to have used the VoiceBunny service of actor #2T24JCO (link below)...

So, the question is....

Did Brad Ziffer provide the voice over for this Silkcoin video Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

If you could make a statement on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Steve

Email Response from Brad:

Hi Steve!

I just took a listen to the link u sent. That particular VO is not me, but I have been hired for BitCoin VO via Voices.com and Voice123 in the past.

I'm not aware of any of these things being scams. I'm simply paid upfront to read scripts and turn them over to the client. I'm not involved in any project, beyond narrating the scripts. I'm a full time VO actor... And I often wonder of the validity of the scripts I'm given.

But as I said, that Silkcoin project is not me.

Best,

Brad

This is the first time in human history that someone replied to an email a few hours after it was sent.

The lies are think and fast. Unfortunately those who still invest at this point aren't fast but are thick.

officially a scam.

Dude I reply to up to 100 emails a day, and you're a moron.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:09:07 AM

Evidence this is a scam.

I think I am going to write an article on Qora.  Seems like there are quite a few issues to write about.

Maybe gorillajam has a point.  Sometimes people are needed to point out things to the community.

Quora Bitcointalk link... Take the fight to his home turf...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.0
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:10:56 AM

For anyone reading this topic first time

Slkcoin is a great crypto and all FUDS and scam accusations have been dealt with and proven wrong.
We are now on Mintpal and Cryptsy.
There are updates and features coming this week Smiley

Have a nice day
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

Slkcoin is a great crypto and all FUDS and scam accusations have been dealt with and proven wrong.

Have a nice day

+1,000,000 well said! Smiley
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:16:47 AM

Evidence this is a scam.

It's absolutely a scam. Same format as the other scams, same design, and, yes - the voice-over sounds identical. I'm not an FBI audio analyst or anything but I have high quality speakers (and massive ears). If it wasn't a scam why would they lie about the size of the premine? On that note, why would the premine be so massive? Why do people keep insisting the entire premine is accounted for when it isn't?!

People question my motives for being vocal - I'm sick of seeing people get ripped off! I'm sick of seeing the bad guys win over and over and over! They aren't even being clever about it! Clearly, they don't need to! Once you trickle enough free coins out to people they defend the coin to the death to protect their investments. Nobody invested in this coin known jack shit about cryptocurrency, general currency, or economics - it's perfect for a scam! They're getting robbed in plain site and they're happy about it.

Honestly, at this point, if you don't personally know a coin dev of a new PoS coin you can ASSUME it's a scam. Guilty until proven innocent - don't just jump in wallet first! Do some research! Here's another red flag: any coin that has over a 1% premine - no matter how many they claim to give away and whatnot (pretty simple to fake) isn't a good investment. This coin had nearly 5x that which is crazy for a coin going PoS only. Quit making these guys rich at your expense! They're ruining cryptocurrency and hurting legitimate coins and legitimate developers. These guys have done this multiple times - be mad at the robbers not the people begging you to use your head and open your eyes!

I dealt with identical responses and the same levels of anger with DaMaCoin and Yellowcoin and many others. They all ended up nearly worthless just as quickly as I predicted but somehow we're the bad guys? You will lose money holding this and it's up to you guys to decide how much you're willing to lose. There are more Silkcoins out there right now than Litecoins - nobody is going to be able to "pump" this for one last big dump. The sooner you dump the better. Why not dump half just in case I'm right? If I'm wrong, prove your trade to me and I will pay you the difference. I'm that confident.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:18:44 AM

Have a nice day

Well said! Smiley
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:24:00 AM

Have a nice day

What has been proven wrong? The 4.46% premine is a fact. The jury is still out on the voiceover accusation but as a member of that jury I say GUILTY - it sounds like the exact same guy as the other scams. Same wallet, same voice, huge premine, nothing tangible has been produced beyond empty promises. Some mysterious "whitepaper" that will make you all millionaires? These guys already have their next scam in the chamber ready to go - they're just waiting for their final exit.

You can disagree with where you think the value will go because if this thread has taught us anything it's that there are a ton of idiots in this world willing to throw away money. However, quit calling facts "FUD" - that's ridiculous. Say you don't care about the premine and the voiceover and the similarities to previous scams - fine - I can't stop you from being stupid. But what exactly has been proven wrong?
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:26:57 AM

Have a nice day

Really well said Smiley
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:33:44 AM

By the way I can't prove it cause the vide was removed form the Nummus scam after they ran.

But from memory I'm pretty sure it was exactly the same vide as Nummus with the logo changed and the voice over saying Silkcoin instead of Nummus.

Like I said they removed it so I can't prove it, but guys you need to run away from this crap before it bites you in the ass. Nummus had a white paper so do t let that fool you either, it's was nonsense made to look smart.

The first time people will know they have been scammed is the dev with leave or the big clever functions promised simply won't turn up.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:36:38 AM

Goddaamn the silkcoin wallet is sexy. Looking forward to the next release Smiley
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:37:16 AM

Goddaamn the silkcoin wallet is sexy. Looking forward to the next release Smiley

it's the Blackcoin wallet.

Rav3n85

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:40:11 AM

Its like Christmas every week  Grin
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:48:43 AM

Just  following this from the sideline but I have question for Gorillajam and Megaman. I hope, I get honest answers.......

What is the reason for you to keep posting negative feelings about Silkcoin?
Is it to warn the buyers? Which I can not imagine because you keep going on, it seems to me that you want to destroy Silkcoin, but why? I don't understand why you keep going on.

Pls answer so that we can place your comments in the right perspective.

Ps: not waiting for all Silkcoin lovers saying, it is fud. Just want a clear answer from those 2

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:05:27 AM

Its like Christmas every week  Grin

Well said Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: