Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcaddrtocsv v0.1 relased  (Read 703 times)
chalbersma (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

btcaddrtocsv v0.1 relased

Hello everyone I’d like to announce the v0.1 release of btcaddrtocsv. A CLI tool that I use to convert public bitcoin addresses to csv files for import into a multitude of tools. I’d also like to announce that in addition to the basic python script that can pull one address I’ve also (in head) created a bash script to cycle through a number of BTC addresses. Here is a link to the github page for the project and here is the link for the 0.1 release.

Please remember that this tool depends on the blockchain.info api so if you’re using it on a machine that can’t reach the internet it will not work. I’ve been using this tool successfully for months now so I believe it to be stable. Please report bugs to the issues page on github. If you like what I’m doing here please consider donating using address 14UbKCCjxpU1jnzZHKGRf8xaP2a5RS4n9R.

Please remember, if you are using the new bash script to process several addresses at the same time, to create a directory called “csvs” for your csv files to be output to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: