Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:47:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG sell now before it is too late we are going to zero!  (Read 4041 times)
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:45:57 AM

it's liar  Sad

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:25:55 AM

Everyone has heard about the failure of MtGox and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO

i think that about sums up the credibility of you and anyone at this 'prestigious school'.

Hey, show a little respect for prestigious MBA factories.

Who knows? Maybe after he graduates he'll become the CEO of the Bilderberg Group or the comptroller of the US dollar or at least a real Wall Street Trader, just like on TV.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:05:01 AM

Yes, look at this, definitely euro is doomed! Sell all now before it is too late! Don't fall for any dead cat bounces!
You forgot the most important phrase "cut yourself loose before it's too late!"

... and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO...
I didn't even know Bitcoin is a company and there's a Bitcoin CEO  Tongue
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:15:10 AM

You forgot the most important phrase "cut yourself loose before it's too late!"

I thought it was "loose everything".
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

Gotta love the logic in this forum. I show this place to my economics major friends at school sometimes and it always ends with us rolling on the floor laughing, gasping for air. So here's another gem:

Look guys, the value of the euro relative to the dollar has fallen THREE PERCENT this year, so that totally rationalizes the 60% drop we've seen in bitcoin so far relative to the dollar this year!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  like the opinion of some "economics majors" at some C rate community college means anything.  Especially when they've chosen to associate themselves with you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a very prestigious school, for your information. Everyone has heard about the failure of MtGox and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO, but most of them have no idea that this forum exists. I showed it to my math teacher. He put on his reading glasses, laughed and then cleaned the glasses (perhaps he thought he was misreading) and then told me that this community strikes him as an "academic case of mass delusion".  Cheesy

One free life lesson to you my friend, as someone who have completed a "very prestigious school" with various honors about 20 years ago. Nothing you learn at that school will have any relevance to the life later on. Nothing but the basic skill of learning new material quickly under pressure and performing analysis of big arrays of data. Everything else you are taught as a fact will turn out to be bullshit Smiley You are free to not believe me of course who am I to argue against a professor with glasses, but life will show you time and time again how extremely naive your academic approach will be.

And yeah, three percent move in a trillion dollar market is as impressive as a 30 percent move in a billion dollar one. Also, this topic was meant as a joke, I hope you meet a professor who can explain you that Smiley

i am satoshi
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:25:21 PM

still August, bear-shit everywhere

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:30:42 PM

the next big jump in Bitcoin price will happen when the next big bank failure
 or financial crisis happens
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:49:35 PM

First step, fiat crisis and political unstability

Second step: bitcoin/gold/silver/etc valuating.

Hope the Ukraine and the middle east keep being barrel of pure powder, so Bitcoin may moon, at least for some time.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:58:37 PM

any graph can be manipulated visually to make it look like anything u want over a short/long period of time the numbers really arent that major of change
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

And I told you but you did not listen! I am a falllling prophet who can say shit and then cry about it if the price moves 5% in my direction! So there, euro is doomed HAVE NOT I TOLD YOU SO!

i am satoshi
SuperBitcoinUser

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:40:06 PM

Ah yes, and the world will end, aliens will take over, russia will bomb europe into the sea, ISIS will take over all of Asia, Ebola will take over africa, and the US will collapse internally.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

Grin
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

And I told you but you did not listen! I am a falllling prophet who can say shit and then cry about it if the price moves 5% in my direction! So there, euro is doomed HAVE NOT I TOLD YOU SO!

When it comes to a regular currency, such a drop really is comparable to a 20-35% drop in Bitcoin land. I guess many Forex traders had a shock like Bitcoin traders do every other week for a change Wink

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:05:24 PM

Everyone has heard about the failure of MtGox and the arrest of the Bitcoin CEO
I do so hope that your friends, who you introduced to this forum to laugh with us, are now reading this thread to see you "get schooled".  Oh, the irony !  Grin
piramida (OP)
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:56:44 AM

When it comes to a regular currency, such a drop really is comparable to a 20-35% drop in Bitcoin land. I guess many Forex traders had a shock like Bitcoin traders do every other week for a change Wink

yep, considering they mostly trade currency leveraged 100x, many a deposit had gone to Valhalla that day Smiley

i am satoshi
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:14:28 AM

only retailers leverage 100x on bucketshops. Majority of trading on forex is 10x tops.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:25:21 AM

still August, bear-shit everywhere

I hope that line becomes a slogan and well known/frequently used quote in the years to come haha, freaking classic.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:25:27 AM

Who cares. You have to be pretty stupid to have any considerable savings in fiat money, instead of investing them or saving in precious metals or bitcoin.
zadiume

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:23:42 PM

LOL, EUR is crashing even more, USD and EUR are doomed, BTC is new king.
asganauei

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Going to zero means the death of bitcoins but this is an innovative currency with a bright future, it can't fail.
clovex

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:22:45 PM

EUR and USD going to 0 = BTC going to infinite.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: