Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you multiply with 1BTC capital?  (Read 5172 times)
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:20:18 PM

hallo bitcoiners Smiley

I want to ask, how do you multiply with 1BTC capital?
what would you do? invest? play in mining? or else Smiley
please share your opinion here Smiley

Give something in exchange for more bitcoins, or invest them well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dankkk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:00:12 AM

Just imagine you have $600 (which is an unfortunately small amount to "multiply"). Transaction fees and other costs guarantee an investment of $600 will likely have a lower risk-adjusted profit than if you had more. I can't imagine BTCjam or Havelock return anything close to 8% after defaults.

in BtcJam there are a lots of ponzis and doubtful projects, unfortunately it's scammer's heaven

Havelock on the other hand, have better projects but many of them pays revenues according sells of each company, but those sells are paid with dollars, so if the company sell 10.000usd in products, then your dividends in bitcoins are a part of this amount. If the price rises, the company income still are 10.000usd, but your dividends in btc will be lower

I would not invest in a company whose income are in usd if I expect multiply my bitcoins, but this could be a good opportunity if you have some USD  
Even havelock has mostly risky investments. Granted they carry less risk then the average BTCJam loan, but still a lot of risk by most people's standards.

I think the best way to invest 1 BTC would be via collateral loans. It will require a lot of sweat equity in terms of approving and managing your loans, but the returns are generally very high and the risk is pretty low.
coory

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:01:56 AM

try www.cryptcominer.com
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:28:17 AM

Simple: do not sell this 1BTC for 10 years.

This is the best answer.
This is not true. If you do not have a need for your money in the near future then you should try to somehow put it to use. You should try to somehow make it grow.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:09:33 AM

People, 4 pages of posts and not a single decent proposal excluding work for a living and buy BTC and buy BTC and hold.
Guess people are saving their best ideas and opportunities.

barneystinkcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:17:01 AM

Simple: do not sell this 1BTC for 10 years.

This is the best answer.
This is not true. If you do not have a need for your money in the near future then you should try to somehow put it to use. You should try to somehow make it grow.

Do not depend on bitcoin or any altcoin. Live your life the same way as everyone do. Make this one a educated hobby and take time to learn these things. You can invest spare cash but DO NOT invest everything you have. You can gamble for fun and DO NOT gamble your life away.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:25:51 AM

Just imagine you have $600 (which is an unfortunately small amount to "multiply"). Transaction fees and other costs guarantee an investment of $600 will likely have a lower risk-adjusted profit than if you had more. I can't imagine BTCjam or Havelock return anything close to 8% after defaults.

in BtcJam there are a lots of ponzis and doubtful projects, unfortunately it's scammer's heaven

Havelock on the other hand, have better projects but many of them pays revenues according sells of each company, but those sells are paid with dollars, so if the company sell 10.000usd in products, then your dividends in bitcoins are a part of this amount. If the price rises, the company income still are 10.000usd, but your dividends in btc will be lower

I would not invest in a company whose income are in usd if I expect multiply my bitcoins, but this could be a good opportunity if you have some USD  
Even havelock has mostly risky investments. Granted they carry less risk then the average BTCJam loan, but still a lot of risk by most people's standards.

I think the best way to invest 1 BTC would be via collateral loans. It will require a lot of sweat equity in terms of approving and managing your loans, but the returns are generally very high and the risk is pretty low.

And you also have the risk of Havelock itself scamming shareholders. We need a decentralized stock market in BTC.

Loans take too much time to manage.
richardramirez9

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:34:34 PM

Gamble or gamble (alt coin p&d guessing)
78lower01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:10:12 PM

This thread should be renamed how to throw 1 btc capital out of the window... take care with such investments.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

my knowledge and experience about bitcoin, faster trading profit, but you must menguasainnya when to buy and when to sell and not one of his later select the coin and the coin die is of no value

thesims

Activity: 269

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

use calculator multiple function to multiply it

Kickstart4

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:51:15 PM

Buy or rent some miners and you will start earning easily.

Else setup a BTC <-> Paypal exchange shop.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:09:58 PM

If you don't mind about EV, you can easily multiply it by gambling. At Dicebitco.in for example Smiley
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

You could invest in Lite coins at the right time because LTC is jumping from $3 to $6 then down to $4.8 and up to $5.5, If you don't do mistakes With It I think you could double with this.

how is the btc to ltc doing ??
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

I'd just put the BTC somewhere safe (paper wallet) and wait for their value to appreciate! Mining may yield you a negative ROI (meaning you won't even get what you've invested), gambling is risky (PrimeDice is provably fair though, see signature!), and Bitcoin stocks are quite risky too! Don't invest what you can't afford to lose completely!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
ducatitalia

Activity: 259

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

hallo bitcoiners Smiley

I want to ask, how do you multiply with 1BTC capital?
what would you do? invest? play in mining? or else Smiley
please share your opinion here Smiley

Interesting...not a single mention of numismatics...

You might find this to be a compelling read...take a look at the multiples some of these coins have gotten...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214589.0

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
TETOCONPOLERA

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:41:18 AM

after 6 pages we didn't find any good method for multiply our btc with low risk...  Cry
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

And you also have the risk of Havelock itself scamming shareholders. We need a decentralized stock market in BTC.

Loans take too much time to manage.
A decentralized stock exchange would likely have too high of trading fees (the equivalent of a TX fee) as a lot of resources would need to be in place to keep it secure (unless people are willing to trust that someone is going to actually deliver shares and/or payment for shares.

Loans do take a lot of time to manage, but they are very profitable. You could easily make 10% per week on the money deployed via loans.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:00:01 AM

after 6 pages we didn't find any good method for multiply our btc with low risk...  Cry

You can just work to get them, produce something, or exchange something for bitcoins.
TETOCONPOLERA

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:53:40 AM

after 6 pages we didn't find any good method for multiply our btc with low risk...  Cry

You can just work to get them, produce something, or exchange something for bitcoins.

but this is not multiply, this is just buying news one... in fact is what I do because I didn't find any better method

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: