Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who all knows about the QEG or quantam energy generators  (Read 1607 times)
Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Anyone have one that's being used to bitcoin mine?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:15:22 PM

No such thing exists.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:29 PM

No such thing exists.

Nor ever will. You can't get anything for nothing in this universe. Actually that's not entirely true as electrons can 'borrow' energy from the vacuum to tunnel, but only for very short periods of time.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:16:34 PM

Do you mean this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573219.0

It is rubbish. Snake Oil. Perpetual Motion.
No one with the slightest modicum of intelligence would believe in it.
If you actually read the Tesla patent which was attached in an attempt to add credibility to the nonsense, it says nothing whatsoever about quantum energy generation, or anything even vaguely related to it.
Still, I'm sure there will be enough idiots willing to pony up the $300 per hour 'consulting fee' to make the scam profitable.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
moug

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

It's was a non show did not work as the Youtube videos all suggest. /watch?v=1KLUigqkYEM&list=UUZFlznLV3IyePfbc2TfDetA
It's kind of funny they didn't test it before they went wild with it. It was a known scam many years ago.
WITTS vs solar, I put money on the proven solar.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:23:31 PM

I love this forum for the replies here - Everyone beat me to it - verbatim down to the perpetual motion machines.

I'm no physicist but IIRC the 2nd law of thermodynamics works in a one way direction - ENTROPY (equilibrium) MUST ALWAYS win (Your cup of coffee doesn't get hotter and hotter after its heated because there are exponentially more particles (air, the cup itself, you touching the cup, you touching the coffee itself) FIGHTING YOUR COFFEE to split the temperature differences.

There is confusion here because "down to the quantum level - things start behaving funny (particles in two places at once - showing two or more polarities at the same time) - The only energy generating devices that I know of, require motion to produce electricity - If QEG worked, there would have to be a feedstock and that feedstock would still ultimately result with a net 0 or more likely a net negative energy cost (same argument for why biodiesel has not yet taken over the world. [According to this article, On average, there is about a 10 percent reduction in power. In other words, it takes about 1.1 gallons of biodiesel to equal 1 gallon of standard diesel.] The reality is that Fuel companies are Capitalists and would rather be the 1st movers of a cheaper newer technology if it were truly cost effective over petroleum based fuels and lubricants). 

What you see and what the "so called scientist touting QEG" see, is an electrical output that is likely caused by something like a reserve power source that is connected.  Real scientists will give a hypothesis and through structured experimentation requiring control groups and repeatability, will precisely explain the mechanics and principles at work and also show "proof of work" through the mathematics to PROVE that their technology indeed produces cheaper source of fuel|electricity. 

If someone attempts to present a new disruptive level technology and they use vague language that is emotionally charged = RED FLAGS.

I'm not saying that its impossible to eventually have Quantum energy | free energy | zero point energy (we already do  - isn't static electricity considered free power that can be generated?) But I am saying that IF SOMEONE DID TRULY make something revolutionary, they aint going to youtube or to 'above top secret' they are working non-stop in their lab to verify repeatability of results and from there, if promising they proceed to patent the design for fear of IP theft, then they license it and make billions of dollars, before recieving a nobel peace prize for pioneering the next phase of power evolution

Does that make sense?

Bitcoinjamesbrown

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:38:06 AM

Yes I have heard of it and it works there are still some issues to be resolved though.

For the ney Sayers. Have you ever seen an opts singer break a glass? Are you telling me you believe that the force of the air leaving his lungs hit the glass hard enough to break it or do you believe the sound waves packed enough force to break the glass...Huh

Truth is neither the sound waves vibrate the glass at its specific frequency meaning every wave that hits it amplifies the previous wave which then amplifies the next wave and on and on thus eventually producing enough energy to break the glass.

What Tesla discovered is a way to use that added amplified energy!

Yes this is a way over simplified explanation.

So my question to you is do you want to be apart of this energy break through or do you want to sit on the sidelines and watch it pass you by?

130 years is way too long to wait!!! Why be fooled and taken advantage of any longer?
Cost for parts to build just over $6000 I've spent way more than that on my electric bill over the past 4 years!!!
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:38:50 AM

So my question to you is do you want to be apart of this energy break through or do you want to sit on the sidelines and watch it pass you by?

130 years is way too long to wait!!! Why be fooled and taken advantage of any longer?
Cost for parts to build just over $6000 I've spent way more than that on my electric bill over the past 4 years!!!

Well, it sounds like you are all set to conquer the Bitcoin mining market with free energy. Please let us know how it goes. ....
brontosaurus

Activity: 441

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:57:03 PM

Well, it sounds like you are all set to conquer the Bitcoin mining market with free energy. Please let us know how it goes. ....

Indeed, especially if you use it to power your quantum computer (snigger)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:26:47 PM

Never heard of it.

And it wouldnt just effect bitcoins market, it would hit globally on how we use energy consumption lol.

And it would be on the news since its so great almost reducing the energy and would relieve on the costs electricity world wide.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: