Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:51:21 AM

A video is probably the stand-out element on a home page. It needs to be done properly. There are companies that will make an animated (fun, if desired) explainer video. I thought the devs were going to invest some of their ico funds on things like marketing. Of course if someone has the skill and time and wants to help that's great, but I don't think it should be made by a kid with imovie effects after a small neos bounty ;-) Hopefully some BTC is going to be pumped into things like this...

Yes but why market something not yet released, i bet once V2 is released and they can catch their breath and rest a little all kinds of things like
that will get more attention.
A good release of V2 is better marketing then a good video.

I'm talking about as V2 is released or soon after, not before. And the reason is for more people to know about Neos and v2 features. How do people learn about neos now? A placeholder site and this forum.  I said I was convinced that the devs have a plan in this regard, I'm just saying that I think clever marketing is essential at this stage. That's all Smiley

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
figgyUK

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:55:35 AM

Dont underestimate some kids for sure, i seen kids makeing movies better then adults , Its mainly about skills with programs

I don't ... I mean 'a' kid who fancied 250 neos but didn't have the skills and we ended up going with the only offering.

Also, it's mainly about content, message and design. Lot's of kids and adult know how to add text and flashy effects to a video but it doesn't necessarily make it something enjoyable or appealing to watch.

PS. forgive me, Mrboot are you one of the 3 devs of neoscoin?

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:07:15 PM

Dont underestimate some kids for sure, i seen kids makeing movies better then adults , Its mainly about skills with programs

I don't ... I mean 'a' kid who fancied 250 neos but didn't have the skills and we ended up going with the only offering.

Also, it's mainly about content, message and design. Lot's of kids and adult know how to add text and flashy effects to a video but it doesn't necessarily make it something enjoyable or appealing to watch.

No im not but that doesnt mean i cant give a reward for a good movie from v2 Wink.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:07:29 PM

what will make v2 stand out from the 100s of other coins with fancy wallets? what makes it stand apart from the rest? neos has to offer something other coins dont.

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

alias system, charts, block explorer, web wallet, redesign, centralized anon sending... its all been done... re-inventing the wheel, yes I respect twoturltes and I know he has worked very hard... but why invest in neos, hundreds of other coins already have these features. offer something fresh, something new, something inique.. and the volume will follow, the market will react postively.

Are you aware that you are naming off the things from V1? And the devs have stated a million times that NEW things will be in v2? Of course you must know this. Fud away. LOL

Oh, and here we go again talking about a "fancy wallet" = LOL Roll Eyes

that was weak. you can do better than that, I'm sure you can do better than this if you are just trying to scare the noobs, and there are some here, but if you haven't noticed the majority of the people in this community have been around the block a few times, you might want to target a coin that you have a little more chance at making a difference.

I really don't see many people in this community buying your bullshit. It's just old

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
figgyUK

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:11:11 PM

No im not but that doesnt mean i cant give a reward for a good movie from v2 Wink.

Absolutely, if you want to and it fits in with the devs plans. I only asked because you offered the neos and you mentioned emails ready to send.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:14:18 PM

Absolutely, if you want to and it fits in with the devs plans. I only asked because you offered the neos and you mentioned emails ready to send.

Yes this news at v2 need to be spread Wink everywere dont you agree.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:23:27 PM

what will make v2 stand out from the 100s of other coins with fancy wallets? what makes it stand apart from the rest? neos has to offer something other coins dont.

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

alias system, charts, block explorer, web wallet, redesign, centralized anon sending... its all been done... re-inventing the wheel, yes I respect twoturltes and I know he has worked very hard... but why invest in neos, hundreds of other coins already have these features. offer something fresh, something new, something inique.. and the volume will follow, the market will react postively.

Are you aware that you are naming off the things from V1? And the devs have stated a million times that NEW things will be in v2? Of course you must know this. Fud away. LOL

that was weak. you can do better than that, I'm sure you can do better than this if you are just trying to scare the noobs, and there are some here, but if you haven't noticed the majority of the people in this community have been around the block a few times, you might want to target a coin that you have a little more chance at making a difference.

I really don't see many people in this community buying your bullshit. It's just old

im not trying to scare . im being realistic. im asking what does neos offer that other coins dont already offer, twoturles is working very hard... but is he working up the wrong path? reinventing the wheel?

*facepalm* The coin is like a month old , like we said too many time patient is a main key.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:26:40 PM

Wow, a lot of mixed reactions.  If you're not happy with the direction Neos is going in - maybe Neos isn't for you.  Comments made about surpassing other coins, features that'll blow theirs away, etc. - opinion.  Have I released everything that's coming?  Nope.  I've said it a few tims and explained my reasons why I wouldn't.  Marketing?  Market v1?  Or market that v2 is going to be released and invite even more people to scrutinize and complain that v2 isn't out "yesterday".  I've also said it all along, that once v2 was released the heavy marketing would come but from within Neos mainly itself.  Why Neos?  What makes it different from other projects?  Well, if you're not too new around here you've had your experiences with past projects and the "developers" behind them.  The "developers" that you know, exchanges are always having to make public announcements about maintenance windows and downtime of a coin because a "developer" was nowhere to be found?  How about copy/paste/pump->dump developers?  What about people that can't bear to even respond to a post or a person let alone actually care enough to consider it?  What will you find here?  Stick around and find out.  If you're looking to dump your holdings to invest in "today's greatest scheme" - then I wish you the best of luck as those are your Neos to do as you wish with them.  Delivery of features versus promises of them is what you'll find here.  A team that has your best interest in mind - is what you'll find here.

I told yak after last night's screencast if there was anymore trolling or people talking trash following it, I wouldn't even bother responding and just focus on the code.  That's because that's what developers do - they develop.  People registering new handles or using young ones to talk trash about this project out of whatever reason - jealousy, ignorance, immaturity, etc. grow a pair, use your real handle and represent your "coin" and come at me directly.  Tell me what's made you so angry and hateful towards this project and why you feel yours isn't getting enough attention.  I've got code to write.

Regards,

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Wow, a lot of mixed reactions.  If you're not happy with the direction Neos is going in - maybe Neos isn't for you.  Comments made about surpassing other coins, features that'll blow theirs away, etc. - opinion.  Have I released everything that's coming?  Nope.  I've said it a few tims and explained my reasons why I wouldn't.  Marketing?  Market v1?  Or market that v2 is going to be released and invite even more people to scrutinize and complain that v2 isn't out "yesterday".  I've also said it all along, that once v2 was released the heavy marketing would come but from within Neos mainly itself.  Why Neos?  What makes it different from other projects?  Well, if you're not too new around here you've had your experiences with past projects and the "developers" behind them.  The "developers" that you know, exchanges are always having to make public announcements about maintenance windows and downtime of a coin because a "developer" was nowhere to be found?  How about copy/paste/pump->dump developers?  What about people that can't bear to even respond to a post or a person let alone actually care enough to consider it?  What will you find here?  Stick around and find out.  If you're looking to dump your holdings to invest in "today's greatest scheme" - then I wish you the best of luck as those are your Neos to do as you wish with them.  Delivery of features versus promises of them is what you'll find here.  A team that has your best interest in mind - is what you'll find here.

I told yak after last night's screencast if there was anymore trolling or people talking trash following it, I wouldn't even bother responding and just focus on the code.  That's because that's what developers do - they develop.  People registering new handles or using young ones to talk trash about this project out of whatever reason - jealousy, ignorance, immaturity, etc. grow a pair, use your real handle and represent your "coin" and come at me directly.  Tell me what's made you so angry and hateful towards this project and why you feel yours isn't getting enough attention.  I've got code to write.

Regards,

syntaks

+1 just know there are more people behind you, and dont bother some aint cant please all syn !
figgyUK

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:29:44 PM

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

im not trying to scare . im being realistic. im asking what does neos offer that other coins dont already offer, twoturles is working very hard... but is he working up the wrong path? reinventing the wheel?

*facepalm* The coin is like a month old , like we said too many time patient is a main key.

Differences - a transparent and resident dev who updates daily, responds and works his butt off, a wallet as a service, slick interface, arbitrush! Plus its just starting. He has more planned.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Wow, a lot of mixed reactions.  If you're not happy with the direction Neos is going in - maybe Neos isn't for you.  Comments made about surpassing other coins, features that'll blow theirs away, etc. - opinion.  Have I released everything that's coming?  Nope.  I've said it a few tims and explained my reasons why I wouldn't.  Marketing?  Market v1?  Or market that v2 is going to be released and invite even more people to scrutinize and complain that v2 isn't out "yesterday".  I've also said it all along, that once v2 was released the heavy marketing would come but from within Neos mainly itself.  Why Neos?  What makes it different from other projects?  Well, if you're not too new around here you've had your experiences with past projects and the "developers" behind them.  The "developers" that you know, exchanges are always having to make public announcements about maintenance windows and downtime of a coin because a "developer" was nowhere to be found?  How about copy/paste/pump->dump developers?  What about people that can't bear to even respond to a post or a person let alone actually care enough to consider it?  What will you find here?  Stick around and find out.  If you're looking to dump your holdings to invest in "today's greatest scheme" - then I wish you the best of luck as those are your Neos to do as you wish with them.  Delivery of features versus promises of them is what you'll find here.  A team that has your best interest in mind - is what you'll find here.

I told yak after last night's screencast if there was anymore trolling or people talking trash following it, I wouldn't even bother responding and just focus on the code.  That's because that's what developers do - they develop.  People registering new handles or using young ones to talk trash about this project out of whatever reason - jealousy, ignorance, immaturity, etc. grow a pair, use your real handle and represent your "coin" and come at me directly.  Tell me what's made you so angry and hateful towards this project and why you feel yours isn't getting enough attention.  I've got code to write.

Regards,

syntaks
Thanks dev!Great response as always.We're here to stay.

figgyUK

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:31:24 PM

I've also said it all along, that once v2 was released the heavy marketing would come but from within Neos mainly itself.

Ah great Smiley Can you pls explain what you mean by 'from within' ?

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:33:03 PM

NEOS would be so awesome that it would market itself.That's what it means.NEOS to the top!

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:47:58 PM by Chris001

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

ok at this point you just really got to understand that this stuff doesn't work in this thread. Have you not noticed that the majority of the people around here are a little smarter than what you are expecting?

I really hope for your sake you don't really believe the garbage that is coming out of your mouth. You obviously don't make much money at this crypto gig do you? Because if you have to try to scare people to sell, when the price is already a great buying levels that is pretty pathetic.

Do you understand that these things that you are talking about are not released yet? Do you think a bunch of experienced members making up the community, and are supporting this coin, because twoturtles is reinventing the wheel? Come on. That bullshit might fly in other coins threads but not here guy. Give it up for god sakes lol. Roll Eyes

You keep repeating yourself, talking about V1, acting like there is not V2 in the works. Acting like V2 will a have the exact same features as V1. I know other coins come out with updates and it's a disappointment, but you can't just act like that is the case here. This is Version 2, with new features, not a random update.

EITHER you are Fudding or you are extremely dense. LOL. Seriously, either way, what is wrong with your brain. Either way you slice it, you are a fail. Like I said, take this baseless talk somewhere else.

You just sound silly  Cheesy

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:46:54 PM

Judging by the competition, the price of this coin should be at this point about 10-15 X its current price. I think there are not enough coins and too few holders for the whales to make their move. Yet.

My unsolicited forecast on the price would be that it will remain in the 15-20 area for good distribution. Then, when there will be 4-5 million coins in many shaky hands, the real trading commences and actors will come out and play.

This is a good product that will eventually be noticed by the clone saturated community.  
“Seize opportunity by the beard, for it is bald behind”

Beli

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:57:46 PM

Judging by the competition, the price of this coin should be at this point about 10-15 X its current price. I think there are not enough coins and too few holders for the whales to make their move. Yet.

My unsolicited forecast on the price would be that it will remain in the 15-20 area for good distribution. Then, when there will be 4-5 million coins in many shaky hands, the real trading commences and actors will come out and play.

This is a good product that will eventually be noticed by the clone saturated community.  
“Seize opportunity by the beard, for it is bald behind”

Beli

Amen!

Consider this:
NEOS 14 day average 0.00013000 (Bittrex) -2.26 %
Bitcoin 14 day average (Cryptsy $478.00) -17.63 %

People look at exchange rates and sell in retarded panic while they in fact cut their losses with 15% the last 2 weeks compared to if they held Bitcoin.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:08:59 PM

It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:17:28 PM

It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before.

I love how all the fudsters get eaten alive in this thread. It's about time. I love it!

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:21:07 PM

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before. neos so far has successfully reinvented the wheel, and copied what other coins already offer. yes almost all coins do this. but, the onrs that dont, stand out from the croud and make huge volume.

You can just keep making false statements as much as you wish you are just getting laughed at.

Everything you have said has been proven incorrect, now people are just having fun with your antics. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:23:21 PM

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before.

I love how all the fudsters get eaten alive in this thread. It's about time. I love it!

HA HA HA

GOOF!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: