Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 05:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:32:43 PM

mint pal just posted their requirements to be listed on their exchange and one of them is the coin has to be at least 28 days old then the development team needs to request a review and that takes 7 days and then another 7 days to be listed if it meets requirements ...

so we have a little issue... there one way around this, we can pay a 5 btc fee to be reviewed and listed within 24hrs... I'm thinking this would be a 5 btc well spent, maybe we can raise it in donations from the community and two turtle can help out maybe ?

what do you guys think, I'm going to bed but just throwing that out there...

also syntaks, what are your thoughts on the superNET , sounds extremely interesting, maybe we should consider joining and being a part of that considering it changes nothing for neos core properties. just another thought , if any one wants to know what super net is look into it, there will be at least 100 coins using supernet, and neos has a unique anon feature that I'm sure super net would love to have aboard..

what are your thoughts?

My thoughts on that are this: it's bogus.  Paying 5BTC to list a coin whose community wants it there, which shows interest and almost guaranteed volume is wrong.  Community demand should be the only reason a coin is added in my opinion.  That's like paying a store to put up a rack of the ugliest clothes you'd never buy, just to do it.  We'll go where we're wanted, that's for sure.  However, where there's potential for substantial trade fees to be made and a strong community demand - I don't see any reason for a fee.  Considering the fee mentioned basically contradicts the other stipulations to the tune of validating a coin in the best interest of the people.  A scam coin, paid to be listed doesn't make it any less of a scam.  It just means less liability for the exchange because the "terms" were met to validate the coin's existence and trustworthiness.  Sorry, but the only way you're going to hear it from me is blunt and I'm not liking a lot of what I'm seeing lately.

Sincerely,

syntaks

And your thoughts on SuperNet?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:33:20 PM

mint pal just posted their requirements to be listed on their exchange and one of them is the coin has to be at least 28 days old then the development team needs to request a review and that takes 7 days and then another 7 days to be listed if it meets requirements ...

so we have a little issue... there one way around this, we can pay a 5 btc fee to be reviewed and listed within 24hrs... I'm thinking this would be a 5 btc well spent, maybe we can raise it in donations from the community and two turtle can help out maybe ?

what do you guys think, I'm going to bed but just throwing that out there...

also syntaks, what are your thoughts on the superNET , sounds extremely interesting, maybe we should consider joining and being a part of that considering it changes nothing for neos core properties. just another thought , if any one wants to know what super net is look into it, there will be at least 100 coins using supernet, and neos has a unique anon feature that I'm sure super net would love to have aboard..

what are your thoughts?

My thoughts on that are this: it's bogus.  Paying 5BTC to list a coin whose community wants it there, which shows interest and almost guaranteed volume is wrong.  Community demand should be the only reason a coin is added in my opinion.  That's like paying a store to put up a rack of the ugliest clothes you'd never buy, just to do it.  We'll go where we're wanted, that's for sure.  However, where there's potential for substantial trade fees to be made and a strong community demand - I don't see any reason for a fee.  Considering the fee mentioned basically contradicts the other stipulations to the tune of validating a coin in the best interest of the people.  A scam coin, paid to be listed doesn't make it any less of a scam.  It just means less liability for the exchange because the "terms" were met to validate the coin's existence and trustworthiness.  Sorry, but the only way you're going to hear it from me is blunt and I'm not liking a lot of what I'm seeing lately.

Sincerely,

syntaks
no not blunt.. i like the honesty Smiley

i see the community doesn't want to pay for a rush to be added to mintpal, which is alright , well get added in a few weeks when we meet the requirement of being older than 28 days old... i understand where everyone is coming from...

also i see the community doesn't want to join the super net which is also fine, we need to make decisions as a community and its nice to see we can make decisions in a mature fashion, i was just curious how everyone felt about these suggestions.. I've looked into the superNEt and looks great imo for all of crypto and just adds to neos, obviously I'm for it, but I'm also for what the community wants Smiley

thanks for all the replies !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

Don't pay mintpal and don't go SuperNET. Both would not be good for Neos. My opinion  Wink

ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:44:10 PM

also the mint pal fee has been lowered, prob bdue to the same reasons we were complaining how its way too expensive and seems like robbery,so its now only 2.5btc , would just like to state before everyone jumps to shut down the idea...

mintpal has tons of review requests and if we were older than 28 days we would be on the launch list, but because of our age we have to wait and wait on I'm pretty sure a long list of other coins that some also deserve a review faster like neos but thats not fare to the rest of the coins waiting...so the fee is simply a way to be reviewed right away and added within 24hrs instead of a 2 week process, remember this isn't the same mint pal you guys are thinking the whole exchange is being reelaunched and I'm pretty sure it will do extremely well, and the security is stronger than ever... don't compare the volume it has now to what it can potentially have...

i personally think we should pay the 2.5 btc to be listed right away not for reasons like "hopefully we get a pump" etc.. but because the more exchanges were on the better and to me mintpal will be the best exchange again ...

I'm just one person, ultimately i want what the community wants Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:49:26 PM

I am in two minds about paying to be listed on Mintpal. I agree with the facts that we are only a few weeks away from meeting the criteria, but as pointed out previous we may be on a long list of review once we break the 28 day age limit.

As far as paying. I would be happy to chip into a community pot to get that process going so the Dev team don't have to pay out of pocket. 2.5 BTC could go towards some future project.

SuperNet... i've been at work all day, so i need to read up on it.

Joe
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:09:55 PM

also the mint pal fee has been lowered, prob bdue to the same reasons we were complaining how its way too expensive and seems like robbery,so its now only 2.5btc , would just like to state before everyone jumps to shut down the idea...

mintpal has tons of review requests and if we were older than 28 days we would be on the launch list, but because of our age we have to wait and wait on I'm pretty sure a long list of other coins that some also deserve a review faster like neos but thats not fare to the rest of the coins waiting...so the fee is simply a way to be reviewed right away and added within 24hrs instead of a 2 week process, remember this isn't the same mint pal you guys are thinking the whole exchange is being reelaunched and I'm pretty sure it will do extremely well, and the security is stronger than ever... don't compare the volume it has now to what it can potentially have...

i personally think we should pay the 2.5 btc to be listed right away not for reasons like "hopefully we get a pump" etc.. but because the more exchanges were on the better and to me mintpal will be the best exchange again ...

There are some reasons why Mintpal itself has some interest to add Neos. They know that it has Volume. They know that they can expect longterm-trading-fees. There is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't add it. They would benefit.

And this Fee... that is a business-model and in my opinion it is really wrong. I think it's also wrong for Mintpal. The time will come and they add the first Scam because the Scam-Dev pays for it and they won't be able to exclude Scams. And maybe, the rule that they won't add Coins younger than 28 days is part of this "business-model". Very motivating to pay for a review. ;-)

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:11:14 PM

It doesn't seem a bit worth it. Neos will still be here in 28 days, there will be a lot more of it mined and a lot more distributed then. They can wait.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

Paying an exchange 2.5 BTC to be listed is a bribe that is made for the SCAM devs which just want to get rid of the premine. We are strong enough to be listed there by ourselfs. Furthermore - we don't have so many coins in circulation except the ICOs one which is not good to be left alone without coins from the miners, after all investors in IPO want fast money but the miners are the ones that make the real value. That's what I think.

Regards,

ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:25:25 PM

I am in two minds about paying to be listed on Mintpal. I agree with the facts that we are only a few weeks away from meeting the criteria, but as pointed out previous we may be on a long list of review once we break the 28 day age limit.

As far as paying. I would be happy to chip into a community pot to get that process going so the Dev team don't have to pay out of pocket. 2.5 BTC could go towards some future project.

Joe
I'm with u i would chip in aswell, i really strongly suggest everyone reads up on jl777 and the supernet, i think most ppl aren't understanding what the supernet is or does... in short its like an airport and all the diff altscoins are the airplanes. every airplane(coin) has its unique qualities. it works as a machine and benefits every coin in the supernet. just saying don't write this off so fast.

again if the community isn't for it than we don't do it... thats the #1 priority for us and as well for supernet cause they would need the community behind this. I simply brought it to the table because i know neos has a unique ANON that supernet would love to have on board ,along with the best dev (syntaks)! The price of neos would skyrocket, but thats not whats important ,whats important is that it will be stable and stay on an uptrend... and be part of something that might change crypto and unite around 200 alt coins to work as a machine for the better of them all... we might see a change in crypto if all this works out, like an extinction of coins who never jumped on the network... supernet allows you to send money through the network using wtv quality in a coin that suits your need.. dunno if i made anything clear I'm not that good at explaining things but please take the time to look into it well, this decision shouldn't be simply brushed off and doesn't need to be rushed .

also being part of the supernet would not change anything from neos or its plans. The vision stays intact Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

Clearly the community don't want to pay mintpal , and i agree with everyone.. mintpal idea is squashed. lets move on, well be added eventually the right way .

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:31:21 PM

superNET on the other hand i think should NOT be brushed off so fast ... it only benefits neos, and has a zero risk factor, so please look into it well before rejecting the idea..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

Can you post any links for people to do the research on it?

Joe

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:41:55 PM

Joe
I'm with u i would chip in aswell, i really strongly suggest everyone reads up on jl777 and the supernet, i think most ppl aren't understanding what the supernet is or does... in short its like an airport and all the diff altscoins are the airplanes. every airplane(coin) has its unique qualities. it works as a machine and benefits every coin in the supernet. just saying don't write this off so fast.

again if the community isn't for it than we don't do it... thats the #1 priority for us and as well for supernet cause they would need the community behind this. I simply brought it to the table because i know neos has a unique ANON that supernet would love to have on board ,along with the best dev (syntaks)! The price of neos would skyrocket, but thats not whats important ,whats important is that it will be stable and stay on an uptrend... and be part of something that might change crypto and unite around 200 alt coins to work as a machine for the better of them all... we might see a change in crypto if all this works out, like an extinction of coins who never jumped on the network... supernet allows you to send money through the network using wtv quality in a coin that suits your need.. dunno if i made anything clear I'm not that good at explaining things but please take the time to look into it well, this decision shouldn't be simply brushed off and doesn't need to be rushed .

also being part of the supernet would not change anything from neos or its plans. The vision stays intact Smiley

I thought about to invest in SuperNet today. But what I don't understand since the idea was brought on the table is the rushing. The idea itself could be great. But for me, too many points are very unclear. And today, the failed ICO... thats extremely unprofessional. Take a look at the BTCD-Chart. The Price has already decreased. What I want to say is: A failure of the SuperNet could also affect every joining project. And I think, its absolutely unpredictable. The idea is too big for that rushing and it could go totally wrong.

Under the line: I don't think there is any need to think about it now. If the SuperNet should become successful and a constructive aspect for Crypto and it would be a win-win-Situation for all Sides, it could be worth to think about it. But that won't be clear in days or weeks. Maybe in a few months.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:42:58 PM

Can you post any links for people to do the research on it?

Joe

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

You should also read the last pages about the ICO-Mess today...
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

Joe

I thought about to invest in SuperNet today. But what I don't understand since the idea was brought on the table is the rushing. The idea itself could be great. But for me, too many points are very unclear. And today, the failed ICO... thats extremely unprofessional. Take a look at the BTCD-Chart. The Price has already decreased. What I want to say is: A failure of the SuperNet could also affect every joining project. And I think, its absolutely unpredictable. The idea is too big for that rushing and it could go totally wrong.

Under the line: I don't think there is any need to think about it now. If the SuperNet should become successful and a constructive aspect for Crypto and it would be a win-win-Situation for all Sides, it could be worth to think about it. But that won't be clear in days or weeks. Maybe in a few months.

See that's just my point.  Why rush into something that's unknown?  From my understanding right now it's purely speculation and conceptual.  With that being said, the dangers are too clear and present for Neos and there's been too much hard work and heart that's gone into it and plenty more where that came from.  I look at this as I would any other project/IPO/ICO/coin/whatever - with the understanding it's volatile.  I wouldn't in bad form or taste just throw out a "we won't be participating" blanket statement "just because".  I'm looking out for the better of Neos and you guys.

Sincerely,

syntaks

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:03:15 PM

Hey buddy ..syntaks
Thanx I like it..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GgZKbTJ67k&index=11&list=RDcp97sSUh7tE

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:06:17 PM

Welcome =) They're great.  Chant of a poor man is another favorite

ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

Joe

See that's just my point.  Why rush into something that's unknown?  From my understanding right now it's purely speculation and conceptual.  With that being said, the dangers are too clear and present for Neos and there's been too much hard work and heart that's gone into it and plenty more where that came from.  I look at this as I would any other project/IPO/ICO/coin/whatever - with the understanding it's volatile.  I wouldn't in bad form or taste just throw out a "we won't be participating" blanket statement "just because".  I'm looking out for the better of Neos and you guys.

Sincerely,

syntaks
and thats why i love you lol...

its an option out there and theres no rush, lets see how things turn out, I'm just stating that I'm all for it! 100%

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:02:40 PM

dev - any plans or news ?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:03:43 PM

dev - any plans or news ?

Definitely.  They've been posted throughout the thread =)  I'm currently coding v2, and working with the designer tonight to see how much we can get integrated.  I'll keep everyone posted as the updates come in as usual.

Best regards,

syntaks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: