Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, no major vendor wants the coin he accepted today to be worth something different tomorrow. They are not in the speculation business.

Major vendors wants instant low fee exchange into FIAT..

For now. He has to pay his suppliers and workers in fiat. That increases the supply of the coin which lowers the price, but being able to spend the coin at the vendor increases the demand, so it balances out.

Crypto will really take off when the primary laborer, the guy who picks the crops or assembles the product and thus has no one to pay but himself will accept crypto. But that's a very long way off.

This is the issue I have when discussing the acceptance of BTC with some of my friends who run small businesses. They would love to accept an alternative form of currency, but tye would still need to convert it in order to pay for the goods they need to run their business. It's a trickle down effect. Suppliers at the top need to accept the payment in order for the buyer to make payment using BTC (or any coin for that matter).

Sure, which is why I think it is better for a currency to be accepted by the lowest people in a society first, rather than an elite (us) first. Miners joke about whores and drugs but when you think about it, the whore likes drugs, and the drug dealer likes whores, right there you have an economy where the coins will be circulating as currency rather than just exchanged for some other currency. The barber needs to eat, the waiter needs a haircut, etc.

This is why the wallet it all-important, it needs to be something that someone who isn't very smart and doesn't have the technical ability of a dev or even a miner can easily load and use. Preferably on a phone. Now that the Bitcoin wallet takes a couple of days for a new user to even load on a desktop, that doesn't look good for its future.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:22:19 PM

The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, no major vendor wants the coin he accepted today to be worth something different tomorrow. They are not in the speculation business.

For now. He has to pay his suppliers and workers in fiat. That increases the supply of the coin which lowers the price, but being able to spend the coin at the vendor increases the demand, so it balances out.

Crypto will really take off when the primary laborer, the guy who picks the crops or assembles the product and thus has no one to pay but himself will accept crypto. But that's a very long way off.

This is the issue I have when discussing the acceptance of BTC with some of my friends who run small businesses. They would love to accept an alternative form of currency, but tye would still need to convert it in order to pay for the goods they need to run their business. It's a trickle down effect. Suppliers at the top need to accept the payment in order for the buyer to make payment using BTC (or any coin for that matter).

Sure, which is why I think it is better for a currency to be accepted by the lowest people in a society first, rather than an elite (us) first. Miners joke about whores and drugs but when you think about it, the whore likes drugs, and the drug dealer likes whores, right there you have an economy where the coins will be circulating as currency rather than just exchanged for some other currency. The barber needs to eat, the waiter needs a haircut, etc.

This is why the wallet it all-important, it needs to be something that someone who isn't very smart and doesn't have the technical ability of a dev or even a miner can easily load and use. Preferably on a phone. Now that the Bitcoin wallet takes a couple of days for a new user to even load on a desktop, that doesn't look good for its future.

This is why I think Neoscoin web wallet is such a big advantage, the more cross platform/device we can get Neos on the better for all involved.

MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:27:29 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

This is why I think Neoscoin web wallet is such a big advantage, the more cross platform/device we can get Neos on the better for all involved.

Absolutely so. Neos will be a great advantage and worth more for it.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:44:47 PM

I am launching an open invitation to any veteran programmers and website designers. I will be giving 121 stones of rough Tanzanite, with a total of 770 carats, worth roughly 300-500$ to anyone that can deliver a crypto currency (BTC and NEOS) website for gemstone trading and would like to partner with me in a lucrative future venture. If interested, please P.M. me. 
belibeli

This is a neat idea, would love to see someone partner with belibeli and make this into reality.
I pmed you, might have exactly what you need to make this happen, anything i can do to help grow neos, I'm interested...and i like gems also!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MinerMario

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

At this rate we can buy up the miner's daily output. +1

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

You assume all miners are selling...

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
MinerMario

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:22:37 PM

They mostly are. Still some holders as well, but mostly sellers from the miners, and that is okay. Smiley

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:28:30 PM

They mostly are. Still some holders as well, but mostly sellers from the miners, and that is okay. Smiley

Miners are maybe around 10% of the daily Volume and maybe 20-30% of the Sellers.

On Bittrex 24h-Volume: 93k NEOS

Daily Mining, if I'm right: 14.400

But, either way the chart looks very good. High Volume, good distribution, and until now: No Pump and Dump or Panic-Selling or whatever.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:47:57 PM

Miners are maybe around 10% of the daily Volume and maybe 20-30% of the Sellers.

On Bittrex 24h-Volume: 93k NEOS

Daily Mining, if I'm right: 14.400

But, either way the chart looks very good. High Volume, good distribution, and until now: No Pump and Dump or Panic-Selling or whatever.

+1  Charts look very healthy.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:48:13 PM

Like Tempus points out, total amount mined only equals 1/6-1/7 of daily trade assuming all miners sell.
Most sellls right now are people that bought in at 9000-15000 and now cash out x2 or x3.
That was expected and i belive its good cause we most likely get more smaller bagholders / micro investors
and get better distribution.
Its better to have 1000 persons with 100 NEOS each then 1 with 100000..

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Like Tempus points out, total amount mined only equals 1/6-1/7 of daily trade assuming all miners sell.
Most sellls right now are people that bought in at 9000-15000 and now cash out x2 or x3.
That was expected and i belive its good cause we most likely get more smaller bagholders / micro investors

Yes in some ways unless the 1 with 100000 won't sell because they know this price currently is 14x undervalue especially with the new things coming out. Neos has a ways to go before topping out.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:58:25 PM

Yes in some ways unless the 1 with 100000 won't sell because they know this price currently is 14x undervalue especially with the new things coming out. Neos has a ways to go before topping out.
ya i agree 

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:08:38 AM

with the new features coming out, hopefully those 'large' holders will want to reinvest some of their neos in order to help 'kick start' some of them.

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:25:31 AM

Well trading like a boss right now expect prices to go up up and up

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

Well trading like a boss right now expect prices to go up up and up

I'll help a bit, may as well get it started before the U.S. gets back from their holiday Smiley

It's buyin time.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:58:30 AM

this is gonna be a great week Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████