Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:38:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone hear that sound? *crickets* BitsharesX people are not spamming anymore?  (Read 1813 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:49:08 AM

What happened to them creating a brand new thread every 20 minutes?  I thought this was going to replace LTC?!   Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:18:44 AM

What happened to them creating a brand new thread every 20 minutes?  I thought this was going to replace LTC?!   Huh

Fake pump last year and year before was litecoin is gone and he always rise up.

So this time will be the same

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

TaunSew (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:23:32 AM

Never invest when it goes parabolic. The time to buy is now.

No the time to had bought was a few weeks ago during the $5 million IPO.   Myself I wouldn't had been involved as I stay away from all these overvaluation IPOs like Mastercoin (failed), Maidsafe (barely grew beyond IPO), Ethereum (Goldman Sachs' Vaporware) and BTSx (crashing or undergoing correction).

Cryptos is full of greedy people who think capitalization is everything when it is not.  User adoption is more important and BTSx has failed in that sense as 99% of their volume comes from China and worse yet it's alleged to be from a few private funds in China.  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

Same thing happened to Soiledcoin, MicroCash, NXT, DarkCoin, ...nothing new.... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:19:22 AM

Same thing happened to Soiledcoin, MicroCash, NXT, DarkCoin, ...nothing new.... Roll Eyes
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:24:53 AM

Still worth keeping a close eye on development of BTSX.  At least its bringing something new to the table...
TaunSew (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

What happened to them creating a brand new thread every 20 minutes?  I thought this was going to replace LTC?!   Huh

Still worth keeping a close eye on development of BTSX.  At least its bringing something new to the table...

Nothing is proprietary in crypto currencies.  If this is the new status quo and NXT does not rebound then some subsequent innovation coin will upstage BTSx.  This is what I mean in these cost prohibitive arm races and cyclical pump and dumps.   They're popular with private funds in China and certain international speculators but these 'innovation coins' have no shot at replacing or rivaling Bitcoin due to the people who are continuously being burned by them and lack of long term holders (what few holders there are end up being bagholders in a redistribution of wealth towards speculators who engage in pump and dump).

leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

20% price correction today. Looks bad for people who bought at top yesterday.

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

Never invest when it goes parabolic. The time to buy is now.

No the time to had bought was a few weeks ago during the $5 million IPO.   Myself I wouldn't had been involved as I stay away from all these overvaluation IPOs like Mastercoin (failed), Maidsafe (barely grew beyond IPO), Ethereum (Goldman Sachs' Vaporware) and BTSx (crashing or undergoing correction).

Cryptos is full of greedy people who think capitalization is everything when it is not.  User adoption is more important and BTSx has failed in that sense as 99% of their volume comes from China and worse yet it's alleged to be from a few private funds in China.  

Probably you misunderstand something, the "IPO" was at February, until 28 Feb 2014 (including):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485166.0

BTW: "BitsharesX people are not spamming anymore?" Can you prof that BitsharesX people spamming before? You count news about BitSharesX as a SPAM?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

I'm loving the dump actually, price need to stabilize, I hope the price get taken back to 0.00002 level, it's still far too high and difficult for me to buy more.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

I'm loving the dump actually, price need to stabilize, I hope the price get taken back to 0.00002 level, it's still far too high and difficult for me to buy more.

I am thinking 0.00001 at the very least, or even lower.
The run up was massively hyped, it will have a slow decline now, so everyone will have enough time to get out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
testz
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:29:08 PM

The run up was massively hyped, it will have a slow decline now, so everyone will have enough time to get out.

You don't know BitShares community, they doesn't look like they want to dump BTSX even at this price.
Keep your eyes at discussions here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=unread and you will see potentials of whole BitShares ecosystem.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TinEye

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:31:25 PM

You don't know BitShares community, they doesn't look like they want to dump BTSX even at this price.
Keep your eyes at discussions here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=unread and you will see potentials of whole BitShares ecosystem.

You are right, they do not want to sell. Just lose millions in a buggy software.

This one lost 10 million https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7622.msg102566#msg102566
This one says BitUSD is worthless https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7735.msg102555#msg102555

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
brekyrself

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:46:32 PM

You are right, they do not want to sell. Just lose millions in a buggy software.

This one lost 10 million https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7622.msg102566#msg102566
This one says BitUSD is worthless https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7735.msg102555#msg102555

You didn't even read those two threads, just posted links!  Obviously there will be bugs in new software and most of the time a re-sync clears funding display issues up accordingly.  Secondly the market depth is shallow until more people begin to use it.  Read the thread's you posted and perhaps you can understand.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:26:36 PM

Did I understand the initial IPO was $5,000,000?  (Wasn't paying attention)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

Go read the early pages on the Memory coin topic is my suggestion..
It's wise to know who you are dealing with or their numerous alternate accounts.

Long Story short Mr. FreeTrade seen other guys getting rich from doing an IPO / Shares Ponzi and thought.. ME TOO !

FUD first & ask questions later™
brekyrself

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:58:26 PM

Go read the early pages on the Memory coin topic is my suggestion..
It's wise to know who you are dealing with or their numerous alternate accounts.

Long Story short Mr. FreeTrade seen other guys getting rich from doing an IPO / Shares Ponzi and thought.. ME TOO !

Spoetnik, FreeTrade only helped launch the ProtoShare QT client, he has nothing to do with the coding itself of PTS or for that matter Bitshares etc... 

Memory Coin 2.0 he did launch however no where on this form does anyone show MemoryCoin 2.0 being a scam or anyone getting rich!  In fact in Memory Coin 2.0 there is voting which recently elected a new CEO that has been trying to get MMC 2.0 back on track.

Please perform due diligence, people will respect you more.
TinEye

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:41:42 PM

You didn't even read those two threads, just posted links!  Obviously there will be bugs in new software and most of the time a re-sync clears funding display issues up accordingly.  Secondly the market depth is shallow until more people begin to use it.  Read the thread's you posted and perhaps you can understand.

I read them, and am still reading. There are lots of complaints of losing balances, unable to access wallet.
Its a mess and a defective software, try to defend it as much as you want.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
testz
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

I read them, and am still reading. There are lots of complaints of losing balances, unable to access wallet.
Its a mess and a defective software, try to defend it as much as you want.

Please keep all of us updated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

The price drop is a perfectly natural 50% correction after a phase of hype and has already consolidated around 6-7000. Buy now or cry later. Also BTSX has not been spammed here whatsoever, in fact there's hardly any talk of it at all. You wanna see altcoin spam look no further than Monero.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: