Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [TLC] The Last Coin | x15 |POD| Launched | fair launch  (Read 18794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:32:37 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:41:17 AM

we need a good exchange now ,dev

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
martibg

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:17:47 AM

we need a good exchange now ,dev
why everybody is crying about exchange, just to dump and to brake the neck of the coin?? Be patient..

Wink   Wink
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:35:33 AM

yes, it can be made much better, but i'm just learning the Photoshop  since 2 days  Grin Grin Grin

What the hell... I couldn't make something that good even after learning photoshop for half a year. -_-

Thelastcoin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:32:23 PM

Hello
We want to let you know that we have been verified at CryptoAsian, as the community requested.  

http://cryptoasian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logo200x43.png
martibg

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:33:57 PM

Hello
We want to let you know that we have been verified with CryptoAsian, as the community requested.  

Congrats   Wink Wink

Wink   Wink
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:51:27 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcryptoarrow.com%2Fimages%2Fexplorerbanner.png&t=542&c=MdqYoJcch_xuqw

We have block explorer now

http://cryptobe.com/chain/TheLastCoin

martibg

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

verified + block explorer is getting better and better  Smiley Smiley

Wink   Wink
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:45:07 PM

verified + block explorer is getting better and better  Smiley Smiley

Yes, the key is to not stop improving with new features.
yyweilai

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

What's new? When the update?
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:06 PM

all pools cant find block more than 2-3 hours !!!!
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

What's new? When the update?

We are going to add the coin to a decentralized marketplace. The eta is 15-20 days for beta testing.
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

all pools cant find block more than 2-3 hours !!!!

Thats fixed now.. someone might had manipulated the diff so thats why nobody found blocks.
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:28:57 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 12:06:51 PM by Thelastcoin

Some Updates:

Now at around 10 days of launch, we are in an excellent position, we are CryptoAsian verified, we have all the base to make this coin a coin that will not be forgotten.

Our team have been working on adding new features, we all want a block explorer in-wallet, a big merchant adopting TLC, anonymous TX (that this one i see it only as a speculation tool, less than 5% people using stealth coins need to be "anonymous" ) , android wallet, big promotion.

We can do the online marketplace like bitmit and add TLC to it and we will do it, "martiBG" offered an outstanding support for the coin, he has made alot of graphic design along with other promotion tools and in exchange of nothing ( and he is not a bag holder , he work just for the love to the crypto ecosystem) , we have a beautiful coin market supply; only a limited supply of 355,060 coins are in circulation and after 10 more days, every day the mining operation will only generate 15,000 coins daily. So i laugh to who are selling the coin @ 1000 satoshis (100,000x1 btc) at the exchange.

So me neither i am neither a bag holder, this coin had no IPO/ICO and most of the premine was destroyed in this address: http://cryptobe.com/address/TS8aE5fXx9jJnGX2zmTpffvhmJjuPrnezD, i cant do all the written above alone and i will not ask for bitcoins or TLCs, this is a decentralized crypto currency for the people, a currency made, improved and maintained by the people so i will only make a call, a call to those who are medium bag holders, if you have been mining with 200,500,1000 mhs during a long period, come here or pm, lets make a group to promote and get this coin high to where it should belong , the coin was made for long term not for pump and dump, give this coin name the fair right to be remembered as one of the good coins not only "the last".

Good day.
abats

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:52:39 AM

Some Updates:

Now at around 10 days of launch, we are in an excellent position, we are CryptoAsian verified, we have all the base to make this coin a coin that will not be forgotten.

Our team have been working on adding new features, we all want a block explorer in-wallet, a big merchant adopting TLC, anonymous TX (that this one i see it only as a speculation tool, less than 5% people using stealth coins need to be "anonymous" ) , android wallet, big promotion.

We can do the online marketplace like bitmit and add TLC to it and we will do it, "martiBG" offered an outstanding support for the coin, he has made alot of graphic design along with other promotion tools and in exchange of nothing ( and he is not a bag holder , he work just for the love to the crypto ecosystem) , we have a beautiful coin market supply; only a limited supply of 355,060 coins are in circulation and after 10 more days, every day the mining operation will only generate 15,000 coins daily. So i laugh to who are selling the coin @ 1000 satoshis (100,000x1 btc) at the exchange.

So me neither i am neither a bag holder, this coin had no IPO/ICO and most of the premine was destroyed in this address: http://cryptobe.com/address/TS8aE5fXx9jJnGX2zmTpffvhmJjuPrnezD, i cant do all the written above alone and i will not ask for bitcoins or TLCs, this is a decentralized crypto currency for the people, a currency made, improved and maintained by the people so i will only make a call, a call to those who are medium bag holders, if you have been mining with 200,500,1000 mhs during a long period, come here or pm, lets make a group to promote and get this coin high to where it should belong , the coin was made for long term not for pump and dump, give this coin name the fair right to be remembered as one of the good coins not only "the last".

Good day.
Dev, we need to large exchange!
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

Some Updates:

Good day.

yeap I suggest c-cex at first

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Thelastcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:58:03 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:22:29 AM by Thelastcoin

Some Updates:

Good day.

yeap I suggest c-cex at first

Yes, we already submitted it to c-cex along with other major exchanges to enable trade there.

Soon we will be able to trade there.
abats

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:17:01 AM

Dev,bittrex minpal is our main goal!
martibg

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:35:34 PM