Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA][STARTUP] ALTCOINWAREHOUSE. Buy ANYTHING with ANY coin![Trust verified]  (Read 11159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:54:56 PM

I spoke with Coolblue and they know nothing about this. Huge scam. This will probably get deleted because of the self moderated topic, but I will post this message daily.

We believe in freedom of speech so this message will not get deleted. We are very sorry to hear that you think we are running a scam.

As you might know, Coolblue has over 250 employees in the Benelux so it is very much possible that you've spoken to someone who is unaware of our project. We have contacted Coolblue Belgium (since we are also based in Belgium) through email and phone calls. These conversations were held under the name of the owner, not under the name 'Altcoin Warehouse'. We've explained our visions and our business plan and they were interested in becoming our main supplier. The point is that we can't become their business partner until we are officially registered as an Ltd so there will definately be a partnership after our registration as an Ltd.

Feel free to post more questions if you have them. We try to be as transparent as possible towards our customers, investor and anyone else who is interested in our project.

Funny thing is though, that right after I posted this the link to the coins source verification is deleted. Under which there where comments similar to mine. Also the twitter account that was linked in those comments is 'currently unavailable '

Proof about dealing with coolblue, such as emails, names etc or gtfo

If you are unable to proof your dealings with coolblue because you aren't an ltd yet is nonsense, then you shouldn't have dropped the name in the first place.

Would you care to explain what link we removed? If you click the CoinsSource image in our main post you will be redirected to our CoinsSource Trust Verification. I just clicked it and the links is working fine so maybe you are experiencing technical difficulties. Like I said before, we are trying to be as transparent as possible so we are not removing posts or links.

If you are unable to proof your dealings with coolblue because you aren't an ltd yet is nonsense

I guess you misread our previous post because nowhere do we state that we are unable to prove our dealings with Coolblue. We currently don't have a business contract with Coolblue yet because we need to be registered as an Ltd. first.

We feel it is not professional to publish the business communication between Coolblue and ourselves. However you can contact Coolblue Belgium at zakelijk@coolblue.be and ask them if they can verify our communications. We have spoken to 'Sander Raes', and our ticketnumber is #191810. This should be sufficient information to verify the validity of our project.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

Hi Altcoinwarehouse,

I would like to suggest a reliable and well-established altcoin called Digibyte (DGB).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0

Digibyte switched to multi-algorithm mining about two days ago.

Why did DigiByte switch to multi-algorithm mining?

1) To update DigiShield and return the blockchain speed back to normal.
2) It is the most fair POW mining option out there (embraces ASICs & GPU miners alike on an even playing field).
3) More secure than a single POW mining scheme (much harder to 51% attack).
4) Speed block timing up to 30 seconds to facilitate faster merchant transactions
5) Tap into used Bitcoin ASIC miners market. (Use those old ASICS to help secure the DGB blockchain)

Digibyte worked together with some other great coins,they helped out Dogecoin and Nautilus coin with Digishield.

http://www.digibyte.co/digishield

Digibyte is a well respected coin in the cryptoworld and in my opinion it will fit with altcoinwarehouse.

http://www.digibyte.co/
https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin

I really would like to see Digibyte in your acceptance list.

Thank you in advance,

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:01:07 PM

Hi Altcoinwarehouse,

I would like to suggest a reliable and well-established altcoin called Digibyte (DGB).

Hey 24hralttrade,

Thank you for taking interest in our project. Feel free to contact me at mike@altcoinwarehouse.com and we can discuss accepting your altcoin on our website!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:18:55 PM

Hi Altcoinwarehouse,

Hey 24hralttrade,

Thank you for taking interest in our project. Feel free to contact me at mike@altcoinwarehouse.com and we can discuss accepting your altcoin on our website!

Hi Mike,

Digibyte is not my own coin but i support it 100%.
I'm dutch and my english is not that good. but i'm sure this is not a problem to discuss some things.
Sending you a email in a couple of minutes.

thank you.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:14:13 PM

We've received another 0.07 BTC investment! As you might have noticed our current balance is 1.78 BTC. We've used 0.1 BTC of the investments to pay for the hosting of our servers.
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:53:03 PM

How much do you need?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

How much do you need?

Our API goal is 100 btc, but all investments help. The reason why we need such a high total investment is because of our official Ltd. registration. We are based in Belgium and according to the Belgian Law we need to have an 18,550 euro starting capital, of which we will invest 9,000 euro out of our private captital.

Visit this link for more information about the registration:

http://business.belgium.be/en/managing_your_business/setting_up_your_business/company_types/private_limited_liability_company/

The rest of the costs and the investment rewards are explained in our mainpost. I hope this answers your question!
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

Our payment gateway will go live within the next 24 hours! We will post an official announcement tomorrow.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:34:50 AM

Altcoin is proud to announce our public beta test! This beta test will only test the payment gateway. The payment gateway is the most important piece of our puzzle.
After we've succesfully tested the payment gateway we can integrate it into simple plug-ins for the most used eCommerce platforms.
Our final product will go online 2-3 weeks after the beta testing phase.

What needs to be tested?

So far we have only tested the payment gateway in private. We've succesfully tested it and we can announce that it works really well.
The problem is that we don't know if our servers, in their current configuration, can handle a large amount of simultanious transactions.
This is where you guys come in! We want to stress test our servers to be sure it will work perfectly in our final product.

We are currently supporting the following altcoins:

BlackCoin
Greenbacks
RawCoin
Halcyon
BitcoinDark
Unattainium

Take note that we do not guarantee these coins to be accepted in our final product.

This test isn't about the transaction amount but it's about the amount of transactions.
That is why we advise to keep the transaction amount at it's minimum. The minimum amount is 0.1, regardless of the coin you wish to use.

As a way to express our gratitude towards those who took part in the beta test we will randomly choose 3 participants and we will reward them with 0.05 BTC each!

Please keep in mind that the layout is not a representation of our final product. We've chosen a standard layout just to simulate the payment proces of a webshop.
This test is all about the functionality, not the way it looks.

Listing new coins:

We can list new altcoins within 15 minutes + the time it takes for our wallet to resyncronise.
For testing purposes we are still looking for more altcoins willing to take part in our test. We want to show how fast our gateway really is!

Length of the beta test:

We will hold 3 evaluation moments; After 100 transactions, 500 transactions and 1000 transactions.
After these transactions we will know where we currently are and what will still needs to be done. Of course we are hoping for a very succesful test!

More information:

After we launch our final product we will also publish a mobile app (Android and iOS) and a Point of Sale terminal for physical stores.

After the integration of our payment gateway in the most used eCommerce's we will start a campaign to support the acceptance of altcoins.
All they need to do is install our plugin, so there is not much a company needs to do to accept altcoins.
Our final goal is to have companies like Amazon.com, eBay etc. accept altcoins.

GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE!

We are still in need of investors! View our main topic to see the rewards our investors will receive!

dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

Do we get the money back?

I mean, if I pay 0.1 Blackcoin to test the site now, do I get it back?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:39:37 AM

BC is higher in value then most listed coins.
You can always send a smaller transaction, like 0.001 BC.

The beta does not validates the amount you send, so you are free to send whatever you want for testing purposes.
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:56:07 AM

That's like 0.000008 BTC. Why would you want such a small amount back?

I'm poor Cheesy  OK, I sent .001 BC like AltcoinWarehouse said Smiley
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:08:56 AM

test passed  

Transaction-ID:: 6049efdab3110dfe756d4239a9b5367955b60c890e5729281035c3b048cfa6d5

GreenBacks!!  Wink
KeAdO

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

testing passed here as well

Transaction ID: 3c87a2e9421bdd3045140b875961bf08a15a65e83e7fd72855ba37e71f7f59f9

GREENBACKS!
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:02:29 PM

I just tried with NEOS Coin and it worked fine.
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:06:21 AM

Just saw your tweet about the other coins not being used for testing. To be honest it took me a few reads to understand exactly what you wanted. But once I did I was happy to send a small amount of NEOS through your system for testing. I am sure if other coin users were aware of what needed to be done they would test it. Have you posted a comment in each coins thread on this forum and explained what you wanted doing?

WWW.ALTCOINWAREHOUSE.COM
"Buy anything, with any coin."

News

06-09-2014

Public beta testing online! Click here to go to the post

01-09-2014

Public beta test coming in the next few days!

30-08-2014

We are proud to announce that there will be a beta test for our payment gateway soon! The following altcoins have shown interest and will be taking part in the beta test:

BlackCoin
Greenbacks
RawCoin
Halcyon
BitcoinDark

More coins will be added soon!

Full whitepaper can be found at http://altcoinwarehouse.com/whitepaper.pdf

Introduction

Our goal is to set up a webshop where customers can pay with any kind of altcoin.
We will also provide a complete infrastructure, where altcoin developers can offer their altcoin as a payment option, in exchange for a small fee.

All products will be supplied by the company ‘Coolblue’. Coolblue currently has 161 webshops and 5 physical shops.
Coolblue offers an extremely large range of products, for example electronics, household items, outdoor items, sports supplies etc.

For more information about Coolblue you can visit their website: http://www.coolblue.nl/.
To see an overview of their 161 webshops visit http://www.coolblue.be/ons-assortiment.

The website only supports Dutch language so you will have to use a translation extension. ‘Altcoin Warehouse’ will feature multi-language support.

‘Altcoin Warehouse’  will be registered as an official Ltd. We will offer all products that Coolblue offers on our website.
The customer can buy these products using altcoins of their choice, We will convert the altcoins into euros.

To ensure the fast process of all payments we will offer our own payment gateway. The payment gateway is being developed, is currently in its beta phase and supports any standard QT wallet.

As a business customer of Coolblue we have access to bulk orders, as well as payment on invoice. This means that the customers do not have to wait for their altcoins to be converted into euros and their order will be processed immediately.

Our Strenghts

- A great variety of products (electronics, household items etc.)
- Rapid delivery (Within EU: 24 hours, outside EU: 72 hours).
- An officially registered Ltd.

Funding

To fund this formula we are concidering to offer an IPO. The IPO will not exceed the actual costs of our formula. The costs are as followed:

Founding the Ltd.:
€ 18,850 (of which €9,000 will be inserted from our own capital).
See http://business.belgium.be/en/managing_your_business/setting_up_your_business/company_types/private_limited_liability_company/

Logistic contracts & optional buffer:   
€ 7,500 (coverage, insurance and a buffer for courier services).

Financial buffer:
€ 10,000 (a buffer to ensure that all orders can be processed in case of problems that may occur with an altcoin when it loses its value due to a scam.

Promotion, developement and bounties:
€ 2,500

Total IPO value : 90 ~ 100 BTC.

What do investors get in return for their support?

Coin Developers:
2 months free listing (if IPO investment > 2 BTC)
The first 10 coin developers to invest will receive the same rewards as the regular investors (see below). 1 randomly chosen coin developer with get 6 months free listing!

Regular investors:
A share in the Ltd.’s profits. We will give 40% of our annual profits to our investors. We will calculate that share with the following formula:

Share value = 40% of the annual profit x total IPO investment %.

They will also receive an additional coupon, which they can spend in our webshop:

When investment > 1btc: Coupon worth 100% of the initial investment.
When investment < 1btc: Coupon worth 75% of the initial investment

This means you actually lend us your BTC, instead of giving it to us.
Your investement will always be worth the same, available to buy items from the 161 webshops Coolblue offers.

The coupons will be paid from our own inserted capital. This is a calculated loss which we will earn back with our business model.
We’ve accepted the fact that promotion will cost us money.

IPO instructions: Send your BTC amount to 1JWrnUJTmCkT5FFv96aQSFK3GWwRhRFPCr
Give us a PM with your TXID.

We will automate this process soon!

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1JWrnUJTmCkT5FFv96aQSFK3GWwRhRFPCr

IPO Overview: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pgcBj43yZNYkRLsY1jMEvrXYgBNiWH4oXUdD8rpVeXk/edit?usp=sharing

Roadmap

The webshop is in its alpha phase. The payment gateway is nearly finished and is being thoroughly tested.
As soon as we are officially registered as an Ltd. we can start offering products.
We are striving for a launchdate halfway through September.

Bounties

0.25 BTC: Nice logo for the website, twitter and banners.   tx id
0.50 BTC: Custom theme for the website. The webshop is build on Bootstrap 3.
0.75 BTC: Integrating our Payment Gateway in eCommerce plugin (Presta, OpenCart, Woo, ...) for public acceptance purposes later.

Social

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AltWarehouse

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2esyht/wwwaltcoinwarehousecom_is_looking_for_investors/

IRC: https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#altcoinwarehouse

Contact

Click here to PM

info@altcoinwarehouse.com [General contact]
Steve@altcoinwarehouse.com [Founder/CEO of the Ltd.]
Mike@altcoinwarehouse.com [Promotion Manager]

AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:15:02 AM

Just to make sure: you'll also be accepting bitcoin right?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:18:35 AM

Just to make sure: you'll also be accepting bitcoin right?

Of course  Grin
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:47:42 AM

how is the beta going? need more help to test unat?

I saw a post where they said that the test ends at 1000 transactions so sending a few more 0.001 UNAT transactions would definately help them!

Yes definately! We want to make sure our payment gateway is working perfectly, since we will be launching a standalone version of the gateway as soon as the beta ends!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: