Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moriarty the SCAM Clown just keeps dancing around. BEWARE Sock Puppet Accounts  (Read 1304 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:30:17 PM

It is terribly exhausting and frustrating to follow this clown around while he even claims, "You haven't cost me any business... my sites are all doing great!"

God let's hope that he is lying but if you know Michael Moriarty, oh excuse me....  Dr. Michael Moriarty PhD from Stanford, like I do, then you know that the man simply has no understanding of the word TRUTH.

You know truth, as in HONESTY
You know truth , as in INTEGRITY

Like he truthfully is a bottom feeding clown. Want to see how he spent his morning?  How bout going around with his new sock-puppet fake BitCoinTalk persona that he purchased with Ricky James money no doubt and glorifying the great sites such as ChimpScam and ScamLaunder and PlasticScam and ScamSpeculate or as he calls them, coinchimp, bitlaunder, bitplastic and bitspeculate. Whatever you want to call them is fine. I call them 100% crap. The only bigger piece of crap then the sites themselves is the man steering the big scam ship and that man is Michael Moriarty. I have some new details on him and I'm getting it all together so everyone can see his other projects under other fake names. The man will rob you blind. Which is bad enough... but then he will just keep doing the same and promoting his scam sites and services in your face with reckless abandon.

At this point in human evolution, clowns like this should be gone. Can you imagine waking up everyday and thinking, "Hmmm what scam site can I build or promote today so I can steal more money from my fellow human beings"?  Must be a lonely life. A pathetic existence to know you can't make it in the real world so I gotta steal from those who can. It really is equal to admitted failure... only difference is that those who admit it, are honest.

The Good Doctor Hard At Work
you can only call this scam if you mistake bitspeculate.com for bitspeculation.com but bitspeculate.com is really good for trading, i love this is real
i still wounder why some people call this [bitwebscamming] scam yet i belieave it on of the best services here, you directly use bitcoin and i think bitplastic card does well with it
hey, i did not trust this coinchimp  not until when i made a deposite my self and every thing worked well, it secure for me and its actually using the same card as bitplastic i love it
every thing works fine with me, my btc is available after 2 hours, only delayed when i chose secure launder, it has not scamed me in any way [bitlaunder]
just found this site bitplastic.com and found it being a good site to me, as i hate the hassle of exchaners this card as been of great help to me, i just love the plastic thing, the security of my coins because i have not found anything bad with it rather the cost are some what high, any body using it? is this the right place for this review or any other place, please guide me
i like the starting fee of 5.95$ per month, the free domain name and the new features like the web based panel
bitwebhosting.com/ is great and simple when it comes to one click installation for scripts
Quote from: kisrap link=in his head=
People are really, really dumb. They won't even notice me as I scam all around the town. I'll promote my scam sites and be a scammy clown. I'll steal RIckyJames money cause I can't make it on my own. I'll say I'm a Doctor with a PhD even though PhD for me stands for Pathetic Human Dirtball. One day I am going to sleep with a real woman. I swear. I've had enough of MissPlastic.

Oh bother, up scamming at 7,
Moriarty be his name
His time will come
His scams will be done
Shoulda been aborted by Week 11
Scam everyday, till he is dead
till then he just steals from the masses
So he will take from those
and be a scam clown against us
And lead us his victims into temptation
Where he steals cause he's evil
For the Kingdom of Scam Sites and the Power of Moriarty will end in Glory when you're in prison. You suck now and Forever.
Amen

You suck Moriarty
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill