Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i don't like bittrex at all  (Read 1967 times)
Abbotter (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:12:07 PM

i don't like bittrex at all
because this exchange adds all of new coins no matter if it's a scam just for making more money.
they just remove one coin if this coin is a scam then let the investors bear the loss. this is too bad for investors.
the exchange is too irresponsible.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:17:28 PM

because this exchange adds all of new coins no matter if it's a scam just for making more money.
they just remove one coin if this coin is a scam then let the investors bear the loss. this is too bad for investors.

So, you are trading scam coins because the exchange made you trade them? Do your diligence and don't blame others for personal investment choices. The only responsibilities that exchanges have are:

- coin / user account security
- ensuring that the products listed accurately reflect the underlying true products - aka, not allowing some retarded MST coin instead of Mastercoin (MSC).

The rest is up to you.

buckjams

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:22:15 PM

So, you are trading scam coins because the exchange made you trade them? Do your diligence and don't blame others for personal investment choices. The only responsibilities that exchanges have are:

- ensuring that the products listed accurately reflect the underlying true products - aka, not allowing some retarded MST coin instead of Mastercoin (MSC).

The rest is up to you.
i don't think so, we have no chance to invest scam coins if the exchange not add them. i think the exchanges have to choose coins carefully instead of add all of the new coins and then remove them.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

The rest is up to you.
i don't think so, we have no chance to invest scam coins if the exchange not add them. i think the exchanges have to choose coins carefully instead of add all of the new coins and then remove them.

Get out of crypto, go to scottrade and then the SEC will protect you. This is not for you.

vsmamm

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:37:40 PM

The rest is up to you.
the exchange are not afraid to add shit coins because of there are so many people like you, they are easily for making money, if you give them 1 BTC they will add your coin on their exchange and don't worry about people blame them because of there are many people like you. there will be less and less people scamed if everybody avoid these exchanges.
do you know about BBL?
do you know about there are several coins with big hide premine had been added on bittrex?
do you think these are the investors's fault?

WhiteVisitation

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:21:10 PM

All I know is that Bittrex gave me my ClusterCoin money back. 

Grin
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:27:08 PM

i see the point of the op but also agree to some extend with canth.

What i see: bittrex is doing a good job on adding coins fast, fast, fast.
If you can't handle it wait fo another exchange that does its homework for you - but guess what? Then you rely on them and their jugement and you will still fall victim to your own mental lazyness.

So probably canth is right: either do your due dilligence, find an altruistic guru who spoon-feeds you everything and takes your shit when he's wrong or just leave.

For a small bounty, i offer basic surface-analysis of coins. For a small fee you can at least avoid most scams with me btw. Just shoot me a message ask for prices. I think i'll set up a service, seriously.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Every alt-currency exchange is full of shitcoin, so what's the problem?  Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:34:38 PM

but you like to mine those coins, how funny
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:33:15 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 05:56:46 PM by smalltimer

well, there you go. My investors-protection, coin-analytics and mentoring-service just was launched:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758959.0
SwingBTC

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

I only use Poloniex
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

i don't like Bittrex because it has a quiet shitty interface to use

canth
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

The rest is up to you.
the exchange are not afraid to add shit coins because of there are so many people like you, they are easily for making money, if you give them 1 BTC they will add your coin on their exchange and don't worry about people blame them because of there are many people like you. there will be less and less people scamed if everybody avoid these exchanges.
do you know about BBL?
do you know about there are several coins with big hide premine had been added on bittrex?

You sound like you want an easy way to find investments that will only go up. Don't you think that it would be worth looking into pre-mined scam coins BEFORE you click buy? How is this anyone's job but the investor's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

cynicSOB

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:11:28 PM

yes, they accept shitty coins, but eventually it will blow in their face in form of a double spend

For more secure coins: 1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
For the lulz:1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

yes, they accept shitty coins, but eventually it will blow in their face in form of a double spend

it will blow on buyers face, bittrex can only gain from that
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

Bittrex *heaven for pump and dumps*.
vsmamm

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:14:56 PM

The rest is up to you.
do you know about BBL?

You sound like you want an easy way to find investments that will only go up. Don't you think that it would be worth looking into pre-mined scam coins BEFORE you click buy? How is this anyone's job but the investor's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

i think bittrex is not a good exchange on choosing coins. i don't think it's a good exchange if an exchange choose shit coins. because they add most of new coins even they are scam and shit.
i just think this is very irresponsible in my personal view. if you like bittrex, ok buddy, just go to use and happy trading. hope it will not bring a lot of loss to you. in fact, bittrex is a fucking shit exchange. LOL

AdamSmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:16:59 PM

Easiest solution is stop using it. When enough people do this, exchange with poor service will disappear.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:01:34 AM

I only use Poloniex

Poloniex is good, they think twice before adding scam coins

they ain't in it just for the money like other exchanges are...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
dimez

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

besides bittreks began ban tor network - using the tor on site no data on the trades, orders, nothing at all. Easley use white ip everything is fine - the browser the same  Huh

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: